United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-01-2009, 11:48 AM
marlo

Default laugh out loud moments in football.

one that stands out for me and i still laugh about to myself was geremi when he first signed for chelsea.

it was on chelsea tv i think.
the interviewer asks..

'so geremi where do you play'

*in his african accent and while using his two index fingers to draw a square he says*

*well emmmmmmm i can play anywhere in the field...anywhere.....but i prefer anywhere'

Unread 30-01-2009, 11:53 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Thumbs up

Unread 30-01-2009, 11:53 AM
The Watcher

That black lad in the United end at Stamford Bridge in 2007 doing the "chin up Mourinho" to all the rent boys. He was loving it and so was I watching it at home

Ronnie's interview from last season - "maybe I'm too good".

Zamarano making a tit of himself trying to push Yip Yap Stam. The look on his face when he turned around was priceless

Jay Jay Okchaa making a mug of the entire Arsenal defence with some sublime skills in 2003.

Unread 30-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Baron

Phil Babb absolutely racking his nuts against the post for the Vermin, there's a sublime gif knocking about of it somewhere.

Unread 30-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Crumps

Makes me giggle like a little girl

Unread 30-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Spiffy

Watching us play Liverpool in the FA Cup in 99 with a Leeds ABU fan. He was grieving me all match as we were losing and we scored two goals in the final few minutes, the 2nd goal was the last kick of the match and Solskjaer scored it. For hours later I still couldn't believe we'd won but the abuse I gave the Leeds guy (who I'd never met before but was also at my mates house) will live with me for some time.

Unread 30-01-2009, 11:58 AM
The Watcher

That wanna be hard man McMahon giving it the "one more minute" %@#$&!s to all his team mates as the kop sang their shite anthem. Then Michael Thomas went and £#%&!ed it all up for them

The look on John O'Shea's face after he scored a beauty at Highbury.

Unread 30-01-2009, 11:58 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
one of my favourite ones.

the way danny mills and the ref has this bemused smile on their faces still cracks me up.

Unread 30-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Glitter

Gary Nev and Ronaldo's Basil and Manuel moment in a post match interview a couple of seasons back

Unread 30-01-2009, 12:00 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Unread 30-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Dueling Banjos

I can't find a clip but the one where Gaz & Phil shit themselves on a Euro away when there's a clap of thunder overhead.

Unread 30-01-2009, 12:04 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
I know what that is - and it's funny.

Unread 30-01-2009, 12:05 PM
FraUtd

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Zamarano making a tit of himself trying to push Yip Yap Stam. The look on his face when he turned around was priceless
I've never been able to find any clips of that. Just remember it at the time, a gif would be class

Unread 30-01-2009, 12:22 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraUtd
I've never been able to find any clips of that. Just remember it at the time, a gif would be class
Shame innit?

He turns round to gob off, but is confronted by Stams chest! Then he looks up meekly and Stam smiles at him. The @#%&!s turns around straight away, absolutely shitting himself

Unread 30-01-2009, 12:30 PM
koppas

Funniest thing ever: Oxford vs the Rent boys in the fa cup about twelve years ago now. 6'7 Kevin Davies is having a mare and then, when a cross comes over, he goes to do a scissor kick with both legs. And misses. Funny as £#%&!. Remember martin tyler literally pissing himself.

Unread 30-01-2009, 12:34 PM
marlo

another funny moment for me.....

the city goal coceeded with all the ballons.

that goal we conceeded at the reebok with howard and silvestre making a complete mess of things.

bellions goal up the other end in that game where he wrestled someone and let the ball go on. big sam going mad.

Unread 30-01-2009, 12:36 PM
koppas

Another, Liverpool vs Everton. Paul Ince goes in a tussle with a player but is literally thrown thrown through the air. He jumps up, goes to deck whoever it was but stops when he sees Big Dunc...and gives his head a shake instead. @#%&!.

Unread 30-01-2009, 12:38 PM
FraUtd

Bullard and Big Dunc

Unread 30-01-2009, 12:40 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraUtd
This is the Best Stam moment imo

Unread 30-01-2009, 01:09 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Jaap's penalty in the Euro's
Closed Thread