United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-06-2014, 12:40 PM
red @rmy

Default Football hooligans

Football hooligans and proud!
Tonight 9pm channel 5
Worth a watch just to see how stupid they look.

Unread 11-06-2014, 12:55 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Football hooligans and proud!
Tonight 9pm channel 5
Worth a watch just to see how stupid they look.
spotters badge for the first skinny 19 year old from some back of beyond dead town shithole with a burberry hat and snide stone island jumper.

Unread 11-06-2014, 01:33 PM
no fun

looking forward to this

Die-hard Rochdale AFC fan Lee, 37, has just started his third soccer banning order, and there is nothing he likes more than a scuffle.

“At the age of thirteen, I started to want to fight. I love fear. That’s just me. I’m after, like, danger…Football violence is a feeling on its own,” he says.

27-year-old Jay is a white van man who lives with his wife and a cat called Mohammed. He is a lifelong Bristol City fan and a self-confessed football yob.

Jay believes that being a hooligan is a way of life:

“For some reason, football hooliganism is deemed awful. Other people like tennis or rock-climbing–that’s where they get their buzz. I need something more, something what’s wrong because it feels right. It’s a free country…I do what I want,” says Jay.

I reckon irk and pure will know Lee

Unread 11-06-2014, 01:41 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
looking forward to this

Die-hard Rochdale AFC fan Lee, 37, has just started his third soccer banning order, and there is nothing he likes more than a scuffle.

“At the age of thirteen, I started to want to fight. I love fear. That’s just me. I’m after, like, danger…Football violence is a feeling on its own,” he says.

27-year-old Jay is a white van man who lives with his wife and a cat called Mohammed. He is a lifelong Bristol City fan and a self-confessed football yob.

Jay believes that being a hooligan is a way of life:

“For some reason, football hooliganism is deemed awful. Other people like tennis or rock-climbing–that’s where they get their buzz. I need something more, something what’s wrong because it feels right. It’s a free country…I do what I want,” says Jay.

Unread 11-06-2014, 02:59 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
looking forward to this

I think it might be Pure

Unread 11-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Scabs

Quote:
there is nothing he likes more than a scuffle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I think it might be Pure
Unless that's a euphemism, no.

Unread 11-06-2014, 03:10 PM
red @rmy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I think it might be Pure

Unread 11-06-2014, 07:29 PM
no fun

....and right before at 8pm is a documentary about one of the 4 greatest days in my life

http://www.channel5.com/shows/bright...inute/episodes

Unread 11-06-2014, 07:52 PM
barca99

Quote:
....and right before at 8pm is a documentary about one of the 4 greatest days in my life

http://www.channel5.com/shows/bright...inute/episodes
And right after its big brother, get in!

Unread 11-06-2014, 08:05 PM
no fun

Never get tired of seeing tebbitt getting dragged from the rubble

Unread 11-06-2014, 08:35 PM
red @rmy

Ave it!!!

Unread 11-06-2014, 08:37 PM
taff

Quote:
27-year-old Jay is a white van man who lives with his wife and a cat called Mohammed.
how multicultural.

Unread 11-06-2014, 09:00 PM
sub three hours

PS - I'm fond of the Dale, second team if you like, the club is a friendly club that is known over the country as a good away day with good hospitality and friendly fans. I do hope the actions of one complete #@&%! doesn't threaten all that.

Unread 11-06-2014, 09:03 PM
denis lawless

so it WAS chelsea afterall

Unread 11-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Switching Off

Boils my piss

Unread 11-06-2014, 09:09 PM
red @rmy

No stereotypes on here oh no!

Unread 11-06-2014, 09:10 PM
rustling jimmies

What a bunch of head the balls. There's not enough football hooligans that die fro fighting IMO.

S2C

Unread 11-06-2014, 09:13 PM
irk

Marriner has been watching too much Bullah

And that yokel @#%&! couldn't box eggs. Stupid @#%&!.

Unread 11-06-2014, 09:14 PM
no fun

Might join casuals united

Would they accept clothing from next ?

Unread 11-06-2014, 09:14 PM
red @rmy

Golliwogs!
Closed Thread