Closed Thread

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:15 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Throwing my sage hat into the ring for next season

FIRST EVER DOMESTIC TREBLE

#sage
Think you'll find the Scousers had that one sewn up a while back.

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:17 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Anyway SBC can £#%&! off the @#%&!

We have had to endure watching nearly ten home defeats this year on streams etc expecting things of this club.

What gives him the right to say where United should be?

This. It's been a dreadful season and SBC must shoulder some of the blame. Less meddling please bobby.

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:21 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Think you'll find the Scousers had that one sewn up a while back.
Probably means our first.

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:23 PM
plopborsky

true saging is not just about predicting the future. It's about seeing the unseen. Going against the grain to tell me that bebe is the second Ronaldo and you have watched all his games this season.

We need to watch out for those just saging for the fun of it. Like you say moyes brought the sage out in all of us.

The true sage will return....

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:27 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
This. It's been a dreadful season and SBC must shoulder some of the blame. Less meddling please bobby.
Cheers Dakers; nothing less than a senior member on here (subs in) should get an opinion on where United hang.

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:27 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Probably means our first.
Liverpool have never done the domestic treble. No one has.

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Scabs

Quote:
So what is it?

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
So what is it?

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:37 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
true saging is not just about predicting the future. It's about seeing the unseen. Going against the grain to tell me that bebe is the second Ronaldo and you have watched all his games this season.

We need to watch out for those just saging for the fun of it. Like you say moyes brought the sage out in all of us.

The true sage will return....

As you recently observed, sagin’ aint easy.

Some stat saps have been mistaken for sages in the past. Dropping a few possession stats doesn’t impress anyone around here. As you say, more to being a sage then just bttt’ing a prediction from six months ago and telling everyone you were right. That’s just vulgar.

There are a few younger fredsters that have been playing the sage game for a while. This season is their time to shine & win the coveted title. A number of more experienced freds tarnished reputations earned over years of solid foruming. It will be difficult for the likes of JC to win back the forums trust.

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:37 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Ahem.

Charity shield, league, and league cup 1982-1983. And I haven't even mentioned the fair play or par leagues.

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Ahem.

Charity shield, league, and league cup 1982-1983. And I haven't even mentioned the fair play or par leagues.
That's not the domestic treble

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:41 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
It will be difficult for the likes of JC to win back the forums trust.
yep.
silly cow predicting a glorious era under Moyes:shakehead:
Not to mention talking up Marouane "Toure won't be pushing us around any more" Fellaini.

It's a season to forget for all involved.

Let's hope we get out of Sunday unscathed (sadly City winning the Title is 'unscathed' under the corpse) & we can all look forward to the World Cup.

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:42 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
New to scousers pal?

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Scabs

Quote:
Ahem.

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:45 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
yep.
Not to mention talking up Marouane "Toure won't be pushing us around any more" Fellaini.

I cannot forgive her posts last summer, but I'm willing to forget. We all need to move on

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:47 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
yep.

Let's hope we get out of Sunday unscathed (sadly City winning the Title is 'unscathed' under the corpse) & we can all look forward to the World Cup.
agreed. Throb was a major loss in the sage war. Threads being BTT'd all over the place he was changing his tune each week. Emotionally it became way too much.

Stat saging or Staging as I like to call it has its place. The numbers tell a story but watching the game paints the picture. We will see more and more of this coming out especially as the moyes ipads are out in the wild now. Some real stats on them nqat.

Saffers for me will be big going into the transfer season. Always done well in the warmer climate. TBR back as well and a world cup saging going on to find out the next poborsky is well and truly underway.

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:47 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I cannot forgive her posts last summer, but I'm willing to forget. We all need to move on
The process of forgetting might be aided by quoting them slightly less often?

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:48 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Ahem.

Cleared for take off on the whoosh runway - will travel over some light weight Fredsters heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Quote:
New to scousers pal?
Cleared for landing

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Cleared for take off on the whoosh runway - will travel over some light weight Fredsters heads

Cleared for landing
They're all queueing up behind Dakota though

Unread 09-05-2014, 03:50 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
The process of forgetting might be aided by quoting them slightly less often?
You chucking subliminals my way terry? WTF pal?
Closed Thread