United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Why don't they want to show up?
Modern football. They only listen to their agents. 20 57.14%
Bad bunch. They'll never play for Mourinho. 5 14.29%
They're fine. Just have no respect for Mourinho. 12 34.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:02 AM
Cream

Default Our players show a distinct lack of commitment to the club.

Mou mou can't seem to get this group of nonces to show up for him.

So far he's called out Smalling and Jones for not returning early from injury; Bailly, then Lukaku, for not showing up during the FA cup run and now Smalling and Martial for going missing pre-season.

He's also implicated the rest of the slobs who played at the world cup.

Either they don't have any respect for him or, more likely, the club in general.

But which and why??

Allow me to poll you. (multi choice enabled).

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:12 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Can't keep blaming players. He's signed half of the first team.

The common denominator is him. He's demoralised the squad.

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:22 AM
Bunker Buster

They probably respected and expected from him when he arrived...

He’s crushed that publicly so god knows what he says privately...

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:22 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

They were the same under Moyes and Van Gaal.......

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:23 AM
Cream

Quote:

Oh boo-hoo.

They'd not pass muster in the armed forces. Imagine a drill instructor trying to get this shower out of their bunks?

They have too much money. Too many opportunities to earn good dough at other clubs. Could easily outlast the manager - agents getting in Woody's ear, etc.

Fergie would have looked at that team last night and said, you know what, I'll play them instead. There's your guaranteed loyalty right there. A different era...

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:28 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Oh boo-hoo.

They'd not pass muster in the armed forces. Imagine a drill instructor trying to get this shower out of their bunks?

They have too much money. Too many opportunities to earn good dough at other clubs. Could easily outlast the manager - agents getting in Woody's ear, etc.

Fergie would have looked at that team last night and said, you know what, I'll play them instead. There's your guaranteed loyalty right there. A different era...
Spurs players on far less money will run through brick walls for Poch & same with Pool players for camel face.
Jose is losing the dressing room

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:31 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Spurs players on far less money will run through brick walls for Poch & same with Pool players for camel face.
Jose is losing the dressing room
Really? I hadn't noticed.

Maybe you should start a podcast 'Poch & Pool'. Educate us.

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:32 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Really? I hadn't noticed.

Maybe you should start a podcast 'Poch & Pool'. Educate us.
But of course your posts are revelations

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:33 AM
Pop

He's obviously lost the dressing room.

Could try looking down the back of the setee (etc, etc)

Doesn't help that too many of the players are useless @#%&! too mind.

Cream

Quote:
But of course your posts are revelations
No I mean I really hadn't noticed.

Don't start the podcast though.

Ranier Wolfcastle

Mourinho rewarded Fellaini's lack of commitment to the club with a fat new contract.

His double standards are amazing

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Kangared

Quote:
No I mean I really hadn't noticed.

Don't start the podcast though.
Ok, whatever you say guru

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:42 AM
Cream

Quote:
Ok, whatever you say guru
You're the guru. I have no idea what goes on at 'Pool'.

Unread 29-07-2018, 10:58 AM
Kangared

Quote:
You're the guru. I have no idea :
Fixed that for you

Unread 29-07-2018, 11:01 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Oh boo-hoo.

Oh. Thought you wanted to be serious. You wummed me you scoundrel.

As for saying our players are paid to much and can't understand work ethic/lazy millenial nonsense etc.

Every club has that challenge now.

Unread 29-07-2018, 11:03 AM
Buck

Quote:
Oh boo-hoo.

Could argue this is the problem. This manager making a song and dance about little things irrelevant to actual football and champions yard dogs instead of actual footballers.

It sucks that modern football is full of ponces but it is what it is. Across the board. Robson was a leader + top class footballer. Ditto Bruce, Schmeichel, Hughes, Keane, Scholes, Stam etc. Players tend to be mute these days. Mourinho should evolve and work with the talent, develop talent rather than demand young players to become men overnight because Frank Lampard did it 15 years ago.

Unread 29-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Cream

Quote:
Oh. Thought you wanted to be serious. You wummed me you scoundrel.

As for saying our players are paid to much and can't understand work ethic/lazy millenial nonsense etc.

Every club has that challenge now.
Well you sure don't have these problems at Poch n Pool.

Unread 29-07-2018, 11:12 AM
Ethers

It’s obviously a management issue.

The club doesn’t come into it all. You can’t expect the players to do things just out of “respect for the club”. It’s like expecting checkout operators to do their job out of respect for Tesco PLC. Nope. It comes down to their line manager.

In this case, he’s the line manager, and they clearly don’t respect him. Or maybe have just grown tired of his bullshit

Unread 29-07-2018, 11:19 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
It’s obviously a management issue.

The club doesn’t come into it all. You can’t expect the players to do things just out of “respect for the club”. It’s like expecting checkout operators to do their job out of respect for Tesco PLC. Nope. It comes down to their line manager.

In this case, he’s the line manager, and they clearly don’t respect him. Or maybe have just grown tired of his bullshit
thanks for that insight into what it's like to work the tills at tesco. fascinating.

Unread 29-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Clownbones

All those players that let him down at Chelsea too when they finished tenth too.

Guy just can't catch a break.
Closed Thread