Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Has he left yet
Love you, Pure but let him get us to no. 4 and 21 first

Unread 01-11-2017, 11:44 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Jose was right to call out those #@&%! for booing on Saturday...no surprise to see the non match goers are anti Mou......bring back Moyes eh......tools

Unread 01-11-2017, 11:52 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Jose was right to call out those #@&%! for booing on Saturday...no surprise to see the non match goers are anti Mou......bring back Moyes eh......tools

Unread 01-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
State of the clueless bastards. Genuinely despise some United fans more than any other lot.

Unread 01-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Baron

Can't understand why you can't have both opinions.

He's an outstanding manager, but the football & decision making is clearly a bit dull.

There are reasons for that based around personnel, either missing through injury (Pogba) or having missed out on signing (Perisic) that would have improved us & created balance.

Scoring a lot of goals doesn't make a side entertaining on it's own, surely it's how you score & patterns you weave, the blistering pace or wonderful individual skill. Efficiency isn't (that) sexy.

Mourinho's issue is, he doesn't hang about to put in place the dynasty, the ability to build a side with a clear evolution. He knows the club needs him to do what he does RIGHT NOW, which is fix the absolute £#%&!ing abomination of decisions from the last two @#%&!s who were here.

He's not trying to run before we can walk, it's taken him only a single season to realistically sort us out to be decent. The real shame is he'll probably go mental next term & £#%&! off rather than finding a home, building a side & evolving his own style. He should do that, this is the only club that would allow it. I don't think he wants to do it though. He likes his methods & I think he's a footballing nomad.

He's a bit of a one trick pony, but that trick is to win trophies. Fine by me for now, but I'd prefer to see him replaced (when he goes mental in ~12-18 months or so) with someone that does want to build something & do it with flair. I doubt that coach would be able to take on & sort the club out the way Jose has in his short time here. They are clearly two very different skill sets.

Unread 01-11-2017, 11:57 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

He's an outstanding manager, but the football & decision making is clearly a bit dull.

There are reasons for that based around personnel, either missing through injury (Pogba) or having missed out on signing (Perisic) that would have improved us & created balance.

Scoring a lot of goals doesn't make a side entertaining on it's own, surely it's how you score & patterns you weave, the blistering pace or wonderful individual skill. Efficiency isn't (that) sexy.

Mourinho's issue is, he doesn't hang about to put in place the dynasty, the ability to build a side with a clear evolution. He knows the club needs him to do what he does RIGHT NOW, which is fix the absolute £#%&!ing abomination of decisions from the last two @#%&!s who were here.

He's not trying to run before we can walk, it's taken him only a single season to realistically sort us out to be decent. The real shame is he'll probably go mental next term & £#%&! off rather than finding a home, building a side & evolving his own style. He should do that, this is the only club that would allow it. I don't think he wants to do it though. He likes his methods & I think he's a footballing nomad.

He's a bit of a one trick pony, but that trick is to win trophies. Fine by me for now, but I'd prefer to see him replaced (when he goes mental in ~12-18 months or so) with someone that does want to build something & do it with flair. I doubt that coach would be able to take on & sort the club out the way Jose has in his short time here. They are clearly two very different skill sets.
Postage.

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

100% agree

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
State of the clueless bastards. Genuinely despise some United fans more than any other lot.
Could not believe the booing bud....we have let in 5 £#%&!ing goals all season and at least four of them were avoidable....we have been without our most important player for most of the season along with Rojo and Zlat while Jones and Bailly have missed several games

Bòooòooooooo

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:11 PM
Cream

Quote:
He was calling out match goers.

Quote:

He lives in a hotel.

Not even a rented apartment where he'd have to go to Ikea, hire a cleaner, give notice before leaving, etc.

No wonder a new contract isn't forthcoming. Dude is a straight up flight risk.

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:13 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

Top post. I know the purists on here are focused solely on how we're winning but after the utter shame that last two managers brought on us seeing us win is enough for me (for now). He is leaving being a much better squad and hopefully a league title for the next candidate to come in and take things up a level in terms of style.

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:16 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
He was calling out match goers.

He lives in a hotel.

Not even a rented apartment where he'd have to go to Ikea, hire a cleaner, give notice before leaving, etc.

No wonder a new contract isn't forthcoming. Dude is a straight up flight risk.
Going mental in 12-18 months is a tad optimistic as well. Well on the way now I reckon...

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:19 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
Could not believe the booing bud....we have let in 5 f***ing goals all season and at least four of them were avoidable....we have been without our most important player for most of the season along with Rojo and Zlat while Jones and Bailly have missed several games

Bòooòooooooo
Is the tards that just react to whatever the current media opinion of us is. Had us down for winning the league in September, Keano said United were back and now we’re dogshit apparently.

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Going mental in 12-18 months is a tad optimistic as well. Well on the way now I reckon...
Yep.

if he leaves in the next 2 years after winning 1 league title I would class that as a good success.

But that chance could well be this season only.

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Top post. I know the purists on here are focused solely on how we're winning but after the utter shame that last two managers brought on us seeing us win is enough for me (for now). He is leaving being a much better squad and hopefully a league title for the next candidate to come in and take things up a level in terms of style.
I don't know how I'll ever get over the "shame" of winning a real trophy like the FA Cup under van Gaal, lumping him into the same category as Moyes£#%&!ing cranks.

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
If there's any truth to the rumour that he's been kept in the dark about Pogba, and that he's being stonewalled on a contract extension, you can understand why.

That would indicate that the club isn't interested in keeping him happy. Perhaps that's why he's instigated operation troll everyone...

It's not inconceivable that he'll leave next summer with a league title under his belt, and Woody will be absolutely crucified.

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:50 PM
sa7

T34M J05E

Unread 01-11-2017, 12:56 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
If there's any truth to the rumour that he's been kept in the dark about Pogba
where is this rumour from Cream? or you made it up?

Unread 01-11-2017, 01:03 PM
jem

Quote:
just as no one was booing martial coming on, no one wants moyes back either. being a match goer doesn't make you smarter or more handsome. soz. mourinho is doing what he does. he was never a good fit for united. you can tell yourself this slug is going to turn into a butterfly as long as you like, but we can see your little army of straw men.
Closed Thread