United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 11-04-2010, 03:55 PM
marlo

Default Re: OFFICIAL: Blackburn v United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

i wouldnt give £1 to somoene who spent £30m on berbatov.

Unread 11-04-2010, 03:58 PM
red in cumbria

Oh do £#%&! off with the SAF slagging, marlo

For all his faults, he is the main reason why we aren't scrapping with the likes of Villa and Spurs this season........

As we could yet find out if he goes, and the scum-sucking parasites are still here

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:00 PM
Darth Vidic

Not having any attacking threat from our fullbacks didn't help today.

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Sparky***

This is no surprise tbh. Well to some of us anyway.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=370

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:03 PM
SNAFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
nobody needs your 1 pound so keep it for your mom and your family

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:03 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
£#%&! off, liar.

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This is no surprise tbh. Well to some of us anyway.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=370

Quote:
B) because there's no "value" at the moment in the transfer market (a line which seemed ironic as £#%&! to me yesterday when that £30m bulgarian idiot was swinging at fresh air infront of goal).

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Nero

Today really was a 2005 vintage.

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Wonder who he means?

Quote:
Man United assistant Mike Phelan: "You start looking now for other results to go for you. We didn't get the rub of the green in the final third and our selection wasn't good. We cannot rely on Wayne, he is having an exceptional season, but this is Manchester United and other players have to show why we bought them to this club in the first place."

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Record levels of doom.

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
Record levels of doom.
I think the doom levels in late 2005 were still slightly higher, tbh

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:13 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
That one at the end was appalling, trying a ridiculous twisting volley from 20 yards when Robinson had the goal entirely covered, when he had time instead to bring the ball down.
I can't take enyone seriously who thinks robinson has anything covered that isn't hit straight at him (he was even too slow to dive out of the way of valencia's shot), but still...

you're right. berba should have brought the ball down, taken on the three players, dribbled round the keeper and backheeled it in. that's what rooney would have done.

%@#$&!s.

the fact is, berbatov is easily good enough to score that chance (and the volley he hit staight at robinson). berbatov worked £#%&!ing hard today and did a good job. now you're having a go at him for trying something? £#%&! off.

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:14 PM
SNAFU

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I think the doom levels in late 2005 were still slightly higher, tbh
i'm just waiting for them to sell rooney off

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:17 PM
red in cumbria

Jem, it hasn't worked out for Berbatov here like most of us hoped it would. Just accept that rather than embarrassing yourself, mate

The @#%&!s who wanted him to fail from the start (you know who you are) are *still* @#%&!s, mind

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:19 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I can't take enyone seriously who thinks robinson has anything covered that isn't hit straight at him (he was even too slow to dive out of the way of valencia's shot), but still...

you're right. berba should have brought the ball down, taken on the three players, dribbled round the keeper and backheeled it in. that's what rooney would have done.

%@#$&!s.

the fact is, berbatov is easily good enough to score that chance (and the volley he hit staight at robinson). berbatov worked £#%&!ing hard today and did a good job. now you're having a go at him for trying something? £#%&! off.
Jem, he hasn't got the %@#$&!s to play for United. Saying he played well today is like labelling someone handsome at a Fred Tissue Curry Night, everyone was shite.

Presence is worth quite a bit on the pitch, Rooney did next to nothing on Wednesday night, yet we were 3-0 in 40 minutes, there's no chance that would have happened with Berba, compared to Rooney he saps confidence and inspiration out of our lot and undoubtdly gives it to the other side. £#%&! knows what macheda thinks playing with an experienced professional trotting about in a strop.

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:19 PM
jem

berbatov had a decent game. he was far more useful than macheda. no, it's not a fair comparison. but since when are the comments on here fair? was he supposed to win the game on his own.

rooney wins the ball in our half and he's a dynamic genius. berbatov does it and he's hiding.

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Coracao

I'm more concerned with how poor our midfield was today tbh.

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:22 PM
dragflick

Cool Re: OFFICIAL: Blackburn v United thread. (Teams, links + doom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
berbatov had a decent game. he was far more useful than macheda. no, it's not a fair comparison. but since when are the comments on here fair? was he supposed to win the game on his own.

rooney wins the ball in our half and he's a dynamic genius. berbatov does it and he's hiding.
This.

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I'm more concerned with how poor our midfield was today tbh.
When your midfield isn't creating much, you need people up front who inspire confidence in their ability to exploit what does come their way. It isn't an either/or thing.

Unread 11-04-2010, 04:26 PM
El Chalten

our midfield is shit.

nft.