United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Sparky***

Default Your top five footballing "pet hates".

1. Teams playing music after they score. £#%&!ing cringeworthy shite.

2. "Your support is fackin shit." The worst ,most depressingly un-original shite chant i can think of.

3. Cynical fouls. Really, REALLY £#%&!ing irritate me. You know the type, a 'ricardo carvalho special'. The other team are building a move and just over the halfway line the defender will rugby tackle the attacker and trot off, having foiled another attacking move without so much as a word from the ref.

4. Wembley. It really is a horrific monument to what football has turned into. They may as well have hung a big sign on the top of it saying "Poor people, KEEP OUT". It's a shrine to middle-class, "look at me i'm at the big game, yah", £#%&!ing #@&%!head corporate box £#%&!ers who have made it the soul-less, empty seat laden eyesore that it is.

5. "Is the best team EVER?" "Is this the greatest result EVER?" "Is this the biggest upset in football HISTORY?" The way everything in football now has to eclipse everything before it in order to give it maximum hyperbole. Keep ramming it down the public's eager gobs and eventually they'll buy into it. "Yes arsenal do play the best football ever.." and "yes north-east football fans are the best in the world.."

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: Your top five footballing "pet hates".

1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Leeds
5. England.

:topred:

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
1. Teams playing music after they score. £#%&!ing cringeworthy shite.

2. "Your support is fackin shit." The worst ,most depressingly un-original shite chant i can think of.

3. Cynical fouls. Really, REALLY £#%&!ing irritate me. You know the type, a 'ricardo carvalho special'. The other team are building a move and just over the halfway line the defender will rugby tackle the attacker and trot off, having foiled another attacking move without so much as a word from the ref.

4. Wembley. It really is a horrific monument to what football has turned into. They may as well have hung a big sign on the top of it saying "Poor people, KEEP OUT". It's a shrine to middle-class, "look at me i'm at the big game, yah", £#%&!ing #@&%!head corporate box £#%&!ers who have made it the soul-less, empty seat laden eyesore that it is.

5. "Is the best team EVER?" "Is this the greatest result EVER?" "Is this the biggest upset in football HISTORY?" The way everything in football now has to eclipse everything before it in order to give it maximum hyperbole. Keep ramming it down the public's eager gobs and eventually they'll buy into it. "Yes arsenal do play the best football ever.." and "yes north-east football fans are the best in the world.."
That would be my number 1, every time. Should be instant dismissal imo. I £#%&!ing hate that anti-football shite. Makelele and Mascherano are absolute @#%&!s for it, to name but 2.

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:02 PM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Leeds
5. England.

:topred:
If you were a top red City would be top of that list.

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That would be my number 1, every time. Should be instant dismissal imo. I £#%&!ing hate that anti-football shite.
I'd have the same for the virtual assault that takes place at every corner.

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Ex footballers who are thick being paid to pass comment about a game/sport and taking themselves seriously at the same time.

Skys ott hyperactive coverage.

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:04 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-13
If you were a top red City would be top of that lost.
Lost?

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:04 PM
elhombre

cockneys not supporting their local teams.

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Withers

I can't be arsed to list 5 (sorry) but my top one is defenders being allowed to foul forwards to £#%&! when the are shielding the ball out of play. There is no £#%&!ing logical reason why they get away with it, it would be a free kick anywhere else on the pitch.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
"And here's Lineker, with the tap-in..."

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
Agreed. Support your local team ffs.

dunk

The Press.

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:06 PM
dodger

cockneys

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

naggers

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:09 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
cockneys
yew fackin wot? yew fackin wot?

oooh are ya?

fackin cant.

they should all be £#%&!ing vaporised...

elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
naggers
racist.

Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Closely followed by "shall we sing a sing for you, "we support our local team" and other such memorable ditties.

Mine is @#%&!s stealing yards at throws and free kicks, winds me up big time

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Wum Tastic

1. People on internet forums who know nothing about football moaning about a managers team selection and transfers. Fergie is the most successful manager ever, how the hell anybody can question his decisions is beyond me.

2. Ji-Sung Park – What a waste of space, how this lad ever gets in the team is beyond me.

3. Dimitar Berbatov – What a waste of money, could have signed Defoe for a third of the price.

4. Micheal Owen – Scouse midget, why oh why did we sign him. Even for free we were ripped off.

5. John O’Shea – What a £#%&!ing Muppet. Why Fergie continues with this idiot I’ll never know.

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:11 PM
M-13

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Lost?
spotted !!

Unread 23-12-2009, 05:12 PM
bobbledinho

Transfer speculation and the complimentary dose of doom/giddyness*

*I meant just doom.
Closed Thread