United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 15-05-2024, 05:57 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
Unfortunately won't be when they get found not guilty which makes it even harder to stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry View Post
is there a precedent? most charges ever filed to then be found not guilty of every one? if it does happen i suspect it will be a first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26 View Post
Really hope I am proved wrong but can't see it
Most of the charges are non co-operation. You would think that carry’s a harsher punishment like refusing to blow on a breath test does?

Anyway Leeds more modest achievements seem to be considered ill gotten and tainted… especially thanks to the court of Cloughie

Unread 15-05-2024, 08:57 PM
Zorg

Seems weird there’s no mechanism for immediate punishment for non-cooperation. If a player misses a drugs test they don’t launch a court case.

Unread 15-05-2024, 08:59 PM
Mou Mou Land

Ask Rio.

Unread 15-05-2024, 10:54 PM
The taste of...

Was goading some Bert’s on this the other day

One sent me this ……. 2014

https://amp.theguardian.com/environm...roach-fracking

Unread 16-05-2024, 01:06 AM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of... View Post