Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:03 PM
est.1878

Exclamation What do you want to happen TONIGHT

Ptf..

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:08 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Obviously the only reasonable answer is for us to win and Liverpool to 'Gerard' it at the weekend. However we'll get a scrappy equaliser in the last second of injury time that will £#%&! both us and City up and Liverpool will win the league. Nqat.

Die in sleep.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:09 PM
TheFatGoth

What's the point in a United win?

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:09 PM
MrBishi

Utd win

anyone wanting anything else is a collaborator and should be treated as such

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:12 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
We're still in with a strong chance of CL football by snatching 4th

No Cl football and our recruitment is a busted flush, our season is a mess due to shitty Europa football and it's a step backward in regards to the exposure our younger players have in competitive terms.

£#%&! City & £#%&! Liverpool, we need to get CL football and build ourselves up to challenge.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:14 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Utd win

anyone wanting anything else is a collaborator and should be treated as such
Firmly in your camp Mr B

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:16 PM
The Return of Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
£#%&! City & £#%&! Liverpool, we need to get CL football and build ourselves up to challenge.
No we don't. We need to deliberately throw the match so that Liverpool might not win the league. Your priorities are wrong.

Thanks

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:17 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:

No Cl football and our recruitment is a busted flush, our season is a mess due to shitty Europa football and it's a step backward in regards to the exposure our younger players have in competitive terms.

Nah. Players queuing up to play for us on daft wages.

Hope citeh thrash us 0-8. Sick of supporting these shit@#%&!s and their Bentley’s, laughing, post-match with players after getting thrashed by them.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:19 PM
AK14

Just end of days stuff

Don’t ever want United to lose but I can’t stomach those @#%&!s winning anything tbh. Even if we win tonight we’ll drop points in the remaining games and miss out on CL football.

We should have given the squad food poisoning and just pulled out of the game.

The Stella Fella

Quote:

strong chance

Time For Heroes

Was firmly in the 'don't let the scousers win the league' camp until the last couple of days. I still don't want them to win it but I also want my team to win and shut the Bloo bastards up for a bit. If the scouse @#%&!s win the league then that's everyone's fault, not just us.

Besides, I'm watching the game in the pub tonight with at least one Bertie and if you think I'm gonna cheer on his team and be happy that we lost then you are £#%&!ing crazy.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:25 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
It defeats City. I like to watch my team win rather than lose.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:25 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Not when we can't win a game we aren't.

Would genuinely sacrifice a place in the CL for a season than see those Scouse @#%&!s win the league.

It's not like we deserve it anyway. Plus a season out of the CL may get rid of some of the $#*!@#%&!s who have infested in our squad

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Would genuinely sacrifice a place in the CL for a season than see those Scouse @#%&!s win the league.

It's not like we deserve it anyway. Plus a season out of the CL may get rid of some of the $#*!@#%&!s who have infested in our squad
A season? We're out of the CL as much as we're in it these days pal.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:34 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Besides, I'm watching the game in the pub tonight with at least one Bertie and if you think I'm gonna cheer on his team and be happy that we lost then you are £#%&!ing crazy.
yeah but if City score you could try this

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:39 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Our form has gone to shit granted, but the table doesn't lie... we're basically equal to Arsenal & Chelsea this season and that's with the wheels falling off the last 5-6 games:

Win all our remaining games & we will be 4th.

If City win the league it's financial doping. If Liverpool win it, it's the kick in the @#%&! we deserve.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:41 PM
Parlabane

Really conflicted with this one - on one hand I can’t bear to watch the scousers win the league - on the other we need the win to have a remote chance of top four

Part of me also thinks at the moment it’s none of our business who wins the league because we are light years behind and not part of that argument

So on balance hope we win ( I think )

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:43 PM
utd99

The day I want United to lose is the day I pack it in.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:49 PM
Stickman

Scousers will be on 20-21 in no time if they win this one.

Sorry. would love to feel different.

Unread 24-04-2019, 01:50 PM
dunk

Quote:

This. Although passing away peacefully in my sleep would do.

Liverpool don't win the league because we beat City tonight, they win the league because they've been the best side in the Country over 38 games, and quite probably the best side in Europe over the season, however unpalatable that is

They're a proper football club doing proper football club things. They've not shown any fear or uncertainty no matter the challenge, particularly in the CL, for many years, honestly it's something I'm a bit envious of as United always seem ready to disappear up their own booty hole given the slightest challenge in the CL, with only the very odd exception.
Closed Thread