United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:45 PM
silv

Default sad to see it happen to LVG

it was strangely satisfying seeing Moyes get grim and grey and crevices appearing all over his face.

take no joy in the same happening to Mr.Van Gaal.

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:49 PM
saffers

£#%&! him.

He could resign in a second. But he wants the pay off. A pay off for wasting hundreds of millions and wrecking the club.

Hope the MIB pay him a visit.

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:49 PM
MagnificentSeven

yep, same. i'm genuinely gutted for him. i always thought moyes was a bit of a clown before he even came here, but somehow i still have a lot of respect for van gaal, i just hope he gets put out of his misery soon enough.

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:50 PM
carlosartorial

I don't give a £#%&! about him, tbh. Back in December he admitted he'd ran out of ideas and was clueless how to stop the rot...he also mentioned resigning.

*taps watch*

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:52 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
yep, same. i'm genuinely gutted for him. i always thought moyes was a bit of a clown before he even came here, but somehow i still have a lot of respect for van gaal, i just hope he gets put out of his misery soon enough.
the way a proud, proud man sits there in his oversized coat... hands on his lap.. more disappointment. little tuft of hair blowing in the wind...

he should be growing olives and wine in his portugal home. not shredding his reputation to the absolute gimps that seem to infest football.

he's failed but the people slagging him off arent fit to pluck his giant balls.

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

He can go £#%&! himself with a size 15 clog the old @#%&!.

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:57 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
he's failed but the people slagging him off arent fit to pluck his giant balls.
Their gleeful vindictiveness is a sick spectacle.

But so is our football.

£#%&!ing hell United.

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:58 PM
Tiberian

No sympathy for him, plenty for the fans who follow his team around Europe, spending their hard earned watching the utter shite his team plays.

Why is he still in a job? Should have been sacked 2 months ago.

Unread 18-02-2016, 08:58 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
No sympathy for him, plenty for the fans who follow his team around Europe, spending their hard earned watching the utter shite his team plays.

Why is he still in a job? Should have been sacked 2 months ago.
He wasn't because SAF and Sir Bob vetoed you know who.

Unread 18-02-2016, 09:24 PM
Crumps

Would have been a different story of he brought a proper number 2 and aimed to play a proper 433. £#%&!ing Holland getting results with their defensive shite turned his head. £#%&!ing gutted although I would like to see him stay as a director of football in order to get an Ajaxesque set up for the youth.

Unread 18-02-2016, 09:33 PM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
£#%&! him.

He could resign in a second. But he wants the pay off. A pay off for wasting hundreds of millions and wrecking the club.

Hope the MIB pay him a visit.

This.

Hated the fat Simon Weston looking fraud from day 1. He has done more harm for United than Moyes ever could and he still won't do the right thing and gtfo

Unread 18-02-2016, 09:41 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Awwwww shame.

£#%&! him, we owe him nothing.

Unread 18-02-2016, 09:42 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustling jimmies
This.

Hated the fat Simon Weston looking fraud from day 1. He has done more harm for United than Moyes ever could and he still won't do the right thing and gtfo
Facts(charlie heat version).

Unread 18-02-2016, 10:02 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Of The Lads
Why do pillocks like you keep banging on about this famous 433 rubbish?

The best football teams today change formations in game a fair few times depending on various factors, one of the main reasons van Gaal has failed is the fact he refuses to be flexible it seems. The fact no nothings like you keep trotting out this "433 philosophy" stuff just shows how lacking in knowledge of the game our fans actually are.

A 433 can recede into a 4141 and subsequently 4231 after that easily, with good ball possession you can also easily go into a 235 and even a 217 when the oppositions backs are against the wall.

433 this 433 that. Absolutely clueless.

Unread 18-02-2016, 10:10 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Of The Lads
Why do pillocks like you keep banging on about this famous 433 rubbish?

The best football teams today change formations in game a fair few times depending on various factors, one of the main reasons van Gaal has failed is the fact he refuses to be flexible it seems. The fact no nothings like you keep trotting out this "433 philosophy" stuff just shows how lacking in knowledge of the game our fans actually are.

A 433 can recede into a 4141 and subsequently 4231 after that easily, with good ball possession you can also easily go into a 235 and even a 217 when the oppositions backs are against the wall.

433 this 433 that. Absolutely clueless.

Unread 18-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron

Unread 18-02-2016, 10:15 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

He's a millionaire and will be absolutely fine once he is relieved of his duties.

Unread 18-02-2016, 10:18 PM
wiganste

£#%&! the useless stubborn old clueless @#%&!. Get him out of our club now

Unread 18-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Buck

He's the one making the big talk about his philosophy, his process, how everything will work out because it did in the past. Now it's all blown in his face, Scholes is influencing the fans, the family is getting upset, the expectations were too high (then beat Liverpool and the title is on, lose to Sunderland and europa is our only way of getting CL football)

He's a condescending bullshitter.

Unread 19-02-2016, 12:24 AM
My Name is Keith

Couldn't give a flying £#%&! about him - he's made us utterly miserable. Actually hate him with a passion. The melted welly clip board carrying @#%&!.

Btw Where does this big balls come from? - easily the biggest shit house manager there is.

Anyway old tiny balls Louis - £#%&!ing do one.
Closed Thread