United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:03 PM
waynes ear's

Default Re: Chelsea v City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Knock knock? Whos there. 2 friends, building a house together.
family guy

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Thats my point though, the last couple of months especially, Chelsea have been £#%&!. City were shit for 45 minutes but still beat them. Wolves had plenty of chances to beat them. Everton beat them. They've been unimpressive from start to finish, and we've only got ourselves to blame for not being 6 points clear by now.
TBH we're not playing great either - hardly stuff of champions. Arsenal are a very weak side but still just behind us. That says it all.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
family guy
No, i made it up myself because it has complete relevance to his comments.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Switching Off

Kinell, Arse's run in is easy as £#%&!.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Christmas
TBH we're not playing great either - hardly stuff of champions. Arsenal are a very weak side but still just behind us. That says it all.
But why is it Chelsea are the only team thats avoided criticism all season, despite being massively underwhelming, in fact the majority of pundits have got them down to cruise to the title, i just dont get it.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Kinell, Arse's run in is easy as £#%&!.
Isn't really, they'll probably get bullied out of 3 points at Stoke today, then they've got Spurs, City, Brum away, Fulham.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:08 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
No, i made it up myself because it has complete relevance to his comments.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
But why is it Chelsea are the only team thats avoided criticism all season, despite being massively underwhelming, in fact the majority of pundits have got them down to cruise to the title, i just dont get it.
London meedja

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:09 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I would have youtubed it if possible, but i just cant be £#%&!ed, i only woke up 30 minutes ago.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Isn't really, they'll probably get bullied out of 3 points at Stoke today, then they've got Spurs, City, Brum away, Fulham.
Spurs usually roll over for them but the other 3 won't be easy at all. We've still got some tricky ones though - Chelsea, Vermin & Divs plus Spurs & Fulham

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:11 PM
dunk

By my reckoning, City only need 3 results to make this a perfect season...

Defeat at COMS to us (last minute goal would be nice, but I'll take a run of the mill 2-0-

Get a result at the Emirates, win or draw, either or...

And finish 6th.

The perfect season for City from a United fans pov

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Craig Bellamy on the Terry/Bridge situation: "You guys make a lot more of it. I know what JT is like and nothing surprises me about him. Everyone knows what he's like. But that's off the pitch. On it he's an outstanding player and a great captain."
That's about as close as you get to getting called a @#%&! that
HAd we been able to field Vidic and Rio for 10-15 games this season, we;d be out of sight by now, imo.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:21 PM
Tumescent Throb

20 shit teams kicking a bag of air around

now and again someone does something good and it's the best league in the world again

i'd've paid actual money to watch tevez today though

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:42 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
20 shit teams kicking a bag of air around

now and again someone does something good and it's the best league in the world again

i'd've paid actual money to watch tevez today though
19 shit teams

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Alan

Quote:
Thats my point though, the last couple of months especially, Chelsea have been £#%&!. City were shit for 45 minutes but still beat them. Wolves had plenty of chances to beat them. Everton beat them. They've been unimpressive from start to finish, and we've only got ourselves to blame for not being 6 points clear by now.
I'd say an unprecedented number of simultaneous defensive injuries and a @#%&! of a ref at stamford bridge was more to blame.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Sloppy

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:53 PM
magic_cantona

Superb stuff.

Was at a kids party and resisted to find out the score until HT.Then, my mum kept phoning me every time a goal went in.

Said last week, when people were writing us off, it's far from over and Chelsea just aren't that good.We'll win the title, I'm sure of it.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Superb stuff.

Was at a kids party and resisted to find out the score until HT.Then, my mum kept phoning me every time a goal went in.

Said last week, when people were writing us off, it's far from over and Chelsea just aren't that good.We'll win the title, I'm sure of it.
Aww.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Superb stuff.

The Terry and Cole thing really could be the undoing of their season.

Obviously as well as cech being injured.

Unread 27-02-2010, 04:56 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Superb stuff.

a bold statement with only a third of the season left

credit where it's due
Closed Thread