United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 22-11-2023, 01:58 PM
est.1878

Football Everton (A) - Build Up Chat

Whats the best way to describe the boost they will get for the docked points? Points Deduction Bounce?

More worryingly, looks like Believe might need a late fitness test to see if can handle the match thread:

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=68

It was either this or a cheese world cup poll.

Unread 22-11-2023, 02:58 PM
wiganste

The booing is going to be different class. Looking forward to it

Unread 22-11-2023, 03:01 PM
magic_cantona

Well, I'm looking forward to our band of mentally tough soldiers turning up in that atmosphere and collapsing in the first 5 minutes.

3-0 Everton.

It would be marvellous to give them a hiding and make the atmosphere even more vile though. Rashford to score?

Unread 22-11-2023, 03:24 PM
est.1878

Last time we will play at goodison, since will got villa (a) or reading (h) in the cup. Another proper old ground gone. Only been once, know we won but can't remember the year (maybe moyes), the score or who scored / ....

Unread 22-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Well, I'm looking forward to our band of mentally tough soldiers turning up in that atmosphere and collapsing in the first 5 minutes.

3-0 Everton.

It would be marvellous to give them a hiding and make the atmosphere even more vile though. Rashford to score?
The PL have timed it knowing that United are next in line to Play Everton, of whom will come into this game with a nothing to lose attitude & as you say we can only hope that, United are in the mood to practicly ensure that Everton are as good as relegated bar the shouting by 6.20 this Sunday evening.

Unread 22-11-2023, 03:30 PM
wiganste

One of the last great stadiums tbf.

Always enjoyed going to Goodison, last time ever on Sunday. Will be a shame to see the back of it

Unread 22-11-2023, 04:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
The PL have timed it knowing that United are next in line to Play Everton, of whom will come into this game with a nothing to lose attitude & as you say we can only hope that, United are in the mood to practicly ensure that Everton are as good as relegated bar the shouting by 6.20 this Sunday evening.
No they haven't that's tinfoil hat territory.....

Love goodison, great ground....they will be well up for this

1-2 United

Unread 22-11-2023, 10:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Last time we will play at goodison, since will got villa (a) or reading (h) in the cup. Another proper old ground gone. Only been once, know we won but can't remember the year (maybe moyes), the score or who scored / ....
Nah wasn't that year, we lost and he got sacked.

Unread 22-11-2023, 10:52 PM
tatty

They will be riding a wave of righteous anger... there won't be a single Glazer FC player up for the fight.

4-0 to Everton and I'll be cheering them on.

Unread 22-11-2023, 10:55 PM
Knockers

Got thrown out for smoking in the bogs when that little Russian lad for them scored that goal nobody realised had gone in. Bilyaletdinov.

Spent the second half in The Winslow getting rinsed by the locals for wearing this big white cable-knit jumper. ‘Alright Shadrack’.

Unread 23-11-2023, 10:37 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
They will be riding a wave of righteous anger... there won't be a single Glazer FC player up for the fight.

Oddball

Unread 24-11-2023, 07:26 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Nah wasn't that year, we lost and he got sacked.
your right it was a couple of days after our visit there if i remember correctly.

Unread 24-11-2023, 07:45 PM
Hyman_Roth

2-1 Everton

Frothing at the mouth scousers. Our delicate petals requiring half time ptsd counselling.

Unread 26-11-2023, 08:20 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

Are you now sad?

Unread 26-11-2023, 08:26 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

3-0 Everton.

I reverse cursed this to £#%&!