Unread 14-05-2012, 08:45 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyuiop
Men fighting on the internet
you want some?

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Child of Darkness

Listen ladies if you wanna get it on for real I know a place where you can do that , safe from prying eyes and those that wish to prevent such affairs .

Pm me I can sort

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:42 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Listen ladies if you wanna get it on for real I know a place where you can do that , safe from prying eyes and those that wish to prevent such affairs .

Pm me I can sort

Unread 14-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Withers

Unread 14-05-2012, 12:11 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Reckon most of United's dressing room would be intimidated by that video.

Unread 14-05-2012, 01:05 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Reckon most of United's dressing room would be intimidated by that video.
Intimidated or turned on

Unread 14-05-2012, 08:45 PM
hopkins

Thumbs up

he's staying another year

let's do the catchprases

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:02 PM
5 Cantona's

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
he's staying another year

let's do the catchprases
I'll start.

'His experience is vital in the big games'.

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Switching Off

Player of the year (pro rata) for me.

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:36 PM
Stone Monkey

Boat Fog Ice Bump

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:45 PM
TheKitchenSink

Like a new signing.

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:49 PM
dunk

£#%&!s sake.

Unread 14-05-2012, 09:58 PM
ZiggyStardust

I got to be honest and say that I hope Giggs and Scholes stay on another year.

They don't deserve to have yesterday as their last competitive game for Utd. That would be terrible.

As long as we sign a few quality midfielders and Scholes and Giggs are used sparingly then I have no problems with them staying on

Unread 14-05-2012, 10:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I got to be honest and say that I hope Giggs and Scholes stay on another year.

They don't deserve to have yesterday as their last competitive game for Utd. That would be terrible.

As long as we sign a few quality midfielders and Scholes and Giggs are used sparingly then I have no problems with them staying on
This - especially regarding Scholesy

Unread 15-05-2012, 02:03 PM
MJ Ramone

This really isn't very good news at all...not if we're being really honest.
Forget the emotional ties, Scholesys my favourite ever United player too...I say this with a heavy heart.

But ffs, how are we going to move on & improve?...how are we going to assemble this 'quick, free flowing' side if Scholesy is in the team every week?
Clearly Carrick is a shoe-in for centre mid, but if he plays alongside Scholes that's 2 midfielders who sit & who are negative in possession when the opposition work hard & press.
It's no coincidence that our Football was so entertaining in Augsut/Sept when we had Ando & Cleverley both getting forward & linking the play.

If Scholesy stays (just like Giggs) he'll be guaranteed a shirt in the big games because of his experience..which will mean more results/performances like we saw at Anfield & the Etihad this season.

The last kick of the game nightmare that shattered us all on Sunday has effectively had a double whammy effect. Not only has it ripped our guts out, it also means that Fergie can play it out like a 'heroic failure' & ignore the dropped 8pts in a fortnight.

I'm in total agreement with Watcher on this one. I just want to see us play some good stuff again. If we can't compete financially (& we clearly can't) then I want us to play attacking Football, regardless of the opponent.

Unread 15-05-2012, 02:08 PM
The Return of JC

It's not Scholes and Giggs staying that is the problem. I want them to stay and both have something to offer, but their staying Will ensure we remain in denial about replacing them, overplay them and revert to them in difficult periods, regardless of whether or not they're playing well or what is needed at the time.

If they stay and play a bit part, then great, but I think the last two seasons have proven that we Wont do that.

Unread 15-05-2012, 02:15 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
It's not Scholes and Giggs staying that is the problem. I want them to stay and both have something to offer, but their staying Will ensure we remain in denial about replacing them, overplay them and revert to them in difficult periods, regardless of whether or not they're playing well or what is needed at the time.

If they stay and play a bit part, then great, but I think the last two seasons have proven that we Wont do that.
Precisely, which is why I want them to both call it a day.
But sadly they haven't.

Ffs it's nothing personal, they're the 2 top lads at the Club. They're the link (along with Fergie) to all the glory we've experienced over the last 20 years...but it's time for a change. It's long over due.

Fergie's more scared of losing these days than he is excited by the prospect of playing good Football. That's why we played such a rotten team at the Etihad.
With Giggs & Scholes on board next season it guarantees we'll be 'packing the midfield' & playing for a 0-0 or a 0-1 win in all the big/European games.
Very frustrating.

Unread 15-05-2012, 02:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

Well, we will see. I hope that SAF has - finally - learned that lesson

Unread 15-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well, we will see. I hope that SAF has - finally - learned that lesson
I fully expect to see Giggs doing backheels to the invisible man at crucial times next season tbh.

Unread 15-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I fully expect to see Giggs doing backheels to the invisible man at crucial times next season tbh.
Cheeky bid?
Closed Thread