I vote for the middle full stop!

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:50 PM
Gog Coch

Default Re: MOTM vs Chelsea

Anderson.

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Big Norm

Evans. For not giving the "unplayable" Drogba a sniff all game.

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:51 PM
ralph

Evans was a rock, and he almost killed Drogba.

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: MOTM vs Chelsea

Fletch, Anerderson, Carrick, Evra, Wes & Evans all did well for me

Gone for Fletcher

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:52 PM
rafabio

it has to be one of evans, valencia, anderson and fletcher. went for evans.

Unread 08-11-2009, 07:55 PM
J_RED

The Limestone cowboy big Bob Anderson for me , got himself in some excellent positions and looked really pissed off when wasn't passed to , although you can understand why he wasn't honourable mention to Wes and Jonny for standing more than firm when faced with the media shite they have had since CSKA, never been less pissed off after a defeat TBH lots of positives and if they are the best of the rest then looking forward to MAY

EDIT : nearly forgot Honourable mention to Darth Vidic for laughing at Drogba when he was pretending to have been shot

Unread 08-11-2009, 08:05 PM
BarryX

Darren Fletcher. The best player on the park full of multi-million pounders. Again. Oh how he has proved so many of us wrong (me included). Top Red is Dazza.

Unread 08-11-2009, 08:06 PM
taff

evans, if only for giving that @#%&! drogba a dig.

honourable mentions to anderson and fletch.

Unread 08-11-2009, 08:07 PM
S/Side.Red

I thought Anderson was excellent. His use of the ball was consistently good, he pressed well and he got into some very good attacking positions. It's just a shame we were unable, often through poor choice of pass, to get him on the ball in those dangerous areas often enough.

Fletcher did well at times, but frustrated at others with some loose passing and giving away some cheap free-kicks.

Unread 08-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

valencia was quality today

Unread 08-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Rooney. Didn't think Anderson was that good. Game passed him by at times. Though he looked a threat when on the ball.

Unread 08-11-2009, 08:32 PM
redhegemony

Evans looks cultured and hard.

Unread 08-11-2009, 08:41 PM
MJ Ramone

Rooney.
Magnificent footballer.

...very tough call today (unusually for a defeat)
Ando, Fletcher, Wes & Evans were all top class.

I LOVE the way the lads were getting £#%&!ing ANGRY after that injustice of a goal...Fletch, Evans, Wes, Wazza, Giggsy...they were teetering on the edge...so close to lashing out. I kinda wish one of them had to be honest.
That greasey, swarthy piece of shit Carvalho ...rolling on the floor like a £#%&!ing tart. Would loved Wes or Fletch to have spread his £#%&!ing nose across his face...that'd give him something to roll on the floor about. Would have been worth the ban.
I was £#%&!ing raging during those last 15 minutes...still haven't calmed down.

Unread 08-11-2009, 08:55 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
I vote for the middle full stop!
Have to agree with this, fletch carrick and anderson were immense

Unread 08-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Rooney.
Magnificent footballer.

...very tough call today (unusually for a defeat)
Ando, Fletcher, Wes & Evans were all top class.

I LOVE the way the lads were getting £#%&!ing ANGRY after that injustice of a goal...Fletch, Evans, Wes, Wazza, Giggsy...they were teetering on the edge...so close to lashing out. I kinda wish one of them had to be honest.
That greasey, swarthy piece of shit Carvalho ...rolling on the floor like a £#%&!ing tart. Would loved Wes or Fletch to have spread his £#%&!ing nose across his face...that'd give him something to roll on the floor about. Would have been worth the ban.
I was £#%&!ing raging during those last 15 minutes...still haven't calmed down.
Agree there, Chelsea really are a group of despicable bastards, cynical fouls everywhere, playing the ref, rolling around. They are good at it but it is very frustrating to watch. I have just about calmed down now.

Unread 08-11-2009, 09:02 PM
mr.sitter

Quote:
evans, if only for giving that @#%&! drogba a dig.

honourable mentions to anderson and fletch.
ha ha. i gave it to fletch, but your right. evans for that tackle and making drogba spaz around on the floor like he was having a fit

Unread 08-11-2009, 09:03 PM
redmike

Yep all three centre midfielders excelled, just need to add £#%&!ing goals, i voted for fletch.

Unread 08-11-2009, 09:25 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Agree there, Chelsea really are a group of despicable bastards, cynical fouls everywhere, playing the ref, rolling around. They are good at it but it is very frustrating to watch. I have just about calmed down now.
Honestly mate, in all the years I've watched Football I can't think of a footballer that has made me CRINGE more that Drogba.
It's like 'The Office' when Brent says something that makes you want to look away because you're so embarrassed for him.
He's unbelieveable.

Chelsea's psuedo team Spirit never fails to annoy ...the group hugs pre & post match...the over-celebrating..

I was numb after the Liverpool game....furious at the Ref, but equally furious at our lack of quality/attacking ambition....But today? We didn't £#%&!ing deserve that.
I don't think we were top drawer (you can't fail to score in a game & claim to have been at your best) but we played Chelsea off the park & deserved a point at the VERY least
Closed Thread