United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-08-2016, 01:08 AM
Luffy

He could've surely gone to a bigger club here or abroad but city obviously want him somewhere irrelevant if they're to fund his silly wages and he's agreed despite the drop in profile! Proper mercenary.

hope he loses his England spot.

Unread 30-08-2016, 01:23 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
good move for him, although Turin isn't the most fun city to be in

any chance he'll make the effort to learn Italian?

On that note; does anyone know the last English player to play in a foreign country and learn the native language? Tony Cascarino?
Apparently Woodgate's Spanish was half decent, surprisingly. Mcmanaman speaks Spanish.

Bale's is shit iirc.

Unread 30-08-2016, 07:57 AM
Fergie out 89

So the head and shoulders @#%&! is going to Torino as city will pay his wage demands if he moved there?

What a £#%&!ing Mercenary

Unread 30-08-2016, 08:02 AM
irk

Big schteve mclaren forgot how to speak english so immersed in dutch culture was he

Unread 30-08-2016, 09:12 AM
ScholesGingerSheen

So Hart's being criticised for choosing to make City pay him what he's owed on his contract while he lives in one of the prettiest cities in the world and plays in Serie A rather than being paid less to live in a suppurating shithole like Sunderland and fight a relegation battle?

Hart's a gigantic #@&%! nqat but I know what I'd £#%&!ing do in his situation.

Unread 30-08-2016, 09:21 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
So Hart's being criticised for choosing to make City pay him what he's owed on his contract while he lives in one of the prettiest cities in the world and plays in Serie A rather than being paid less to live in a suppurating shithole like Sunderland and fight a relegation battle?

Turin?

Unread 30-08-2016, 09:46 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Prettiest cities in the world ? It's an absolute hovel

Unread 30-08-2016, 09:51 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Prettiest cities in the world ? It's an absolute hovel
It's all relative though. He's coming from Manchester and turned down Sunderland so...

Unread 30-08-2016, 09:56 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie out 89
So the head and shoulders c*** is going to Torino as city will pay his wage demands if he moved there?

What a £#%&!ing Mercenary
Or being the definition of a professional.

Unread 30-08-2016, 10:18 AM
Crumps

Quote:

Turin is a hole.

Unread 30-08-2016, 10:21 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Apparently Woodgate's Spanish was half decent, surprisingly. Mcmanaman speaks Spanish.

Bale's is shit iirc.
phil neville

Unread 30-08-2016, 10:39 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Turin is a hole.

shit hole

Unread 30-08-2016, 10:55 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

shit hole
It is.

Can get decent pictures of anywhere if you frame it right. It's like Bury.

Unread 30-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Marlon Van Baron

I get that he is trying to screw City for as much money as possible and who can blame him. But Torino ?? What an odd choice of team to move too, what happened to Sevilla? They were interested and are in the Champions League and Hart apparently blew them off. For what? Torino ????

Unread 30-08-2016, 11:18 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I get that he is trying to screw City for as much money as possible and who can blame him. But Torino ?? What an odd choice of team to move too, what happened to Sevilla? They were interested and are in the Champions League and Hart apparently blew them off. For what? Torino ????
They were never interested, just used his name to get a better deal with PSG.

The only clubs that wanted him were the likes of Sunderland, Palace etc. Torino popped up because they saw how desperate City are to get rid (because he's a dick), even they thought they had no chance a few days back.

Unread 30-08-2016, 12:08 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
It is.

Can get decent pictures of anywhere if you frame it right. It's like Bury.
You couldn't frame a picture of Bury that makes it look within light years of Turin FFS, give over..

It's undergone a shitload of regeneration since they held the Winter Olympics in 2006, the old town was always nice and they've tarted up the rest now. I'd take it any day of the week over Sunderland and £#%&!ing Bury.

He get's to earn £100k a week play for a team that may challenge for the UEFA places in Serie A, he's already won trophies and represented his country. A life of gelato and great coffee surrounded by top quality Italian signorinas sounds pretty much bob on to me

Unread 30-08-2016, 12:38 PM
Fergie out 89

Quote:

Torino finished 12th last season. They're hardly challenging for Serie A

Unread 30-08-2016, 12:43 PM
Crumps

Quote:
You couldn't frame a picture of Bury that makes it look within light years of Turin FFS, give over..

It's undergone a shitload of regeneration since they held the Winter Olympics in 2006, the old town was always nice and they've tarted up the rest now. I'd take it any day of the week over Sunderland and £#%&!ing Bury.

He get's to earn £100k a week play for a team that may challenge for the UEFA places in Serie A, he's already won trophies and represented his country. A life of gelato and great coffee surrounded by top quality Italian signorinas sounds pretty much bob on to me
Hills in the back ground hey presto.

It's £#%&!ing shit. The Italian Sunderland.

Unread 30-08-2016, 12:47 PM
atticusgrinch

Turin is turd compared to most of Italy. Only city I know of that's more of a dump is Trieste.

And you can get nice coffee in Sainsburys....

Unlucky Russ Abott.

Unread 30-08-2016, 12:51 PM
20 times

Quote:
Hills in the back ground hey presto.

It's £#%&!ing shit. The Italian Sunderland.
No Moyes at the Italian version though
Closed Thread