Default Mourinho Meltdown

Or.. Is it classic deflection tactics

It must be because if he is being honest then he has lost the plot

Unread 03-10-2015, 08:18 PM
ScarFace

Unread 03-10-2015, 08:22 PM
silv

Cheers pal. Couldn't find them

He must be trying to deflect away from his players because that is Benitez style ramblings under minimal interrogation

Unread 03-10-2015, 08:27 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Unread 03-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Switching Off

He's rattled too

Unread 03-10-2015, 08:36 PM
Drexl

I thought he came across pretty well

A much better interview than the entire back catalogue of both moyes and brodge combined.

Unread 03-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Dr Gonzo

I always thought he'd be gone after 18 months, so he's lasted longer than I thought he would ( nothing like winning the Title to prolong the honeymoon effect ).

After the start to this season, I thought he'd be gone by Christmas ; now it seems as if he'll be gone by half-term

Unread 03-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Stickman

He could have asked for a penalty next game in less than 7 minutes tbh

Unread 03-10-2015, 09:06 PM
Jez Quigley

I still have a soft spot for Jose and it is clear he's having a bad time.

He was right re Costa - trial by media and we have been victims of that enough to know it's a real thing.

I think the Doctor thing has rocked them and who knows how Terry is behaving behind the scenes?

I also agree with the above that this 'rant' and Keeganesque meltdown was much more dignified than some of the shite Moyes came doubt with.

Other than West Ham, don't really hate any London team like I hate Liverpool, Leeds and city.

Edit: Cheers Scar for elaborating, that makes sense. I saw 2nd half on and off and they were terrible.

Unread 03-10-2015, 09:42 PM
Clarkie

And Wenger still couldn't beat him

Unread 03-10-2015, 09:50 PM
rockored

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
The Premier League is dying on it's arse. Don't care what anybody says. It's becoming a parody of itself.
No excuses for us not winning it. Fergie would walk it with this bunch of clowns in opposition.
totally agree

Unread 03-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Wingers

Where did the 5 mins injury time come from?

Unread 03-10-2015, 09:52 PM
andyroo

SO rattled

This is delightful.

Unread 03-10-2015, 10:06 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Absolute wibble.

Southampton had a clear penalty not given. Falcao went down before the keeper touched him, no penalty. He'll be embarrassed when he sees it again, or maybe not knowing what a massive egotistical @#%&! he is

Unread 03-10-2015, 10:08 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingers
Where did the 5 mins injury time come from?
the referee adds up all the time taken by injuries, subs and time wasting, then tells the 4th official what to put up on the digital display.

Unread 03-10-2015, 10:14 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

Quote:
the referee adds up all the time taken by injuries, subs and time wasting, then tells the 4th official what to put up on the digital display.

Unread 03-10-2015, 10:28 PM
Wingers

Quote:
do they normally use Essien's calculator or is that just at Stampford Bridge?

Unread 03-10-2015, 10:35 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Abramovich is probably more annoyed at Falcao stealing millions out of his pocket, he might have terrorised defences a few years ago but he's a Brolinesque waste of a shirt these days. Mendes has taken us and Chelsea for £#%&!ing mugs.

Unread 03-10-2015, 11:01 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Or.. Is it classic deflection tactics

It must be because if he is being honest then he has lost the plot
Regardless, I'm sure he didn't intend to reveal his Chelsea team are mentally weak. Amongst his excuse making, he said they collapsed at the first negative incident.

Not something I could say about many united teams over the past 30 years.

Unread 03-10-2015, 11:03 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
I still have a soft spot for Jose and it is clear he's having a bad time.

He was right re Costa - trial by media and we have been victims of that enough to know it's a real thing.

I think the Doctor thing has rocked them and who knows how Terry is behaving behind the scenes?

I also agree with the above that this 'rant' and Keeganesque meltdown was much more dignified than some of the shite Moyes came doubt with.

Other than West Ham, don't really hate any London team like I hate Liverpool, Leeds and city.

Edit: Cheers Scar for elaborating, that makes sense. I saw 2nd half on and off and they were terrible.
Irrespective, the time has arrived - Jose has lost the dressing room at his beloved Chelsea.

Who would have believed it?
Closed Thread