United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Sparky***

great stuff. QPR's first win of the season awaits.

i'm sure fraggie won't disappoint and play and absolute £#%&!ing shocker of a team and all but say "hey, qpr, we think you're shit!"

Unread 23-11-2012, 02:46 PM
utd99

He might even try to stretch 'negotiations' through Tuesday away at Sunderland as well, so he can land next weekend at home to save the day against the mighty Villa.

Unread 23-11-2012, 02:58 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Proper, proper - (c) G Souness - good player was Hughes. He was the first sticker I ever collected in my Panini 1986 album. Think he'd won the PFA young player of the year in 1985.

He seems like such a monumental #@&%! nowadays.

Presume there was much crying and staring at the man's portrait next to your beds when he went to City? No? What, you just immediately decided he was a giganta-@#%&! and moved on? FFS. Heartless.
Got.

Unread 23-11-2012, 03:31 PM
MagnificentSeven

harry redknapp, who...how many times have we beaten his spurs side again?

Unread 23-11-2012, 03:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Redknapp appointed. 0-1 nailed on
Pop beat you to it

Still, this means that Friggols might now actually have to pick a reasonably decent team - though I am not holding my breath there.

Unread 23-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Was reading in the paper the other day an article entitled 'who'd be a football manager', lamenting the way they are abused by fans and sacked at a moment's notice. I was thinking....'well, yes, me please...' you get a shitload of money, do things your way and if things don't work out then you get sacked with a multi-million pound pay off before walking straight into another easy £#%&!ing job.
Dave Secret-Footballer said there was one manager a mate of his played under who they were all convinced was trying to get sacked

Unread 23-11-2012, 04:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Dave Secret-Footballer said there was one manager a mate of his played under who they were all convinced was trying to get sacked
Is he mates with Gerrard?

Unread 23-11-2012, 07:35 PM
red in cumbria

There is a piece in the Graun saying that Hughes should never have left Fulham - they are very likely right too. What a shame, eh

Unread 23-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Aman27deep

Whoe didn't see this coming?

Unread 23-11-2012, 07:57 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We don't £#%&! around up here tbf

My dislike of him started long before his defection to the @#%&!s. It became apparent quite quickly that he was a bit of a @#%&!. Once he joined Chelsea I cooled on him almost immediately, disliked him a lot when he was ordering his Blackburn team to kick the shit out of everything that moves.
not sure why him going to chelsea would have rattled anyone. he followed them. he gave his best to us. love sparky as a player.
tosser now.

Unread 23-11-2012, 08:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
not sure why him going to chelsea would have rattled anyone. he followed them. he gave his best to us. love sparky as a player.
tosser now.
I think the peny dropped for many at Moscow 2008 - he was obviously, and unashamedly, totally gutted that Chelski had lost. It was like all that he did here meant nothing to him :shakehead:

Unread 23-11-2012, 08:08 PM
The Watcher

Saddens me how much I dislike the bloke now tbh. Like others, I try to differentiate between the player and the manager. Became an unbelievable @#%&! at City...hard to believe it was the same man who was responsible for one of the happiest moments of my life:

Unread 23-11-2012, 08:09 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Saddens me how much I dislike the bloke now tbh. Like others, I try to differentiate between the player and the manager. Became an unbelievable @#%&! at City...hard to believe it was the same man who was responsible for the one of the happiest moments of my life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuqCuFbAUXQ

Exact same feelings tbh.

I can't stand the @#%&!, but what a £#%&!ing player for us. Loved him.

Unread 23-11-2012, 08:17 PM
taff

don't know if it's united he dislikes so much as ferie

Unread 23-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Aman27deep

He'll always be loved as a player. Prolific #10.

Unread 23-11-2012, 08:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
don't know if it's united he dislikes so much as ferie
What's that all about, then??

(it was, of course, Big Ron who £#%&!ed him out of the club - for a while)

Unread 23-11-2012, 08:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
What's that all about, then??

(it was, of course, Big Ron who £#%&!ed him out of the club - for a while)
Don't win the league, he leaves. Not totally implausible to suggest he felt slighted.

Unread 23-11-2012, 08:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
tosser now.
At the time he was supposed to have signed a new contract, didn't, then £#%&!ed off. It was all very shady on his behalf.

Unread 23-11-2012, 08:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Don't win the league, he leaves. Not totally implausible to suggest he felt slighted.
Hmmm, wouldn't he have been allowed to leave when Andy Cole signed if he hadn't just got injured??
Closed Thread