United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2016, 06:09 PM
BobJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
They won't pay his wages. Take the cut wayne ffs !
Let's see how much of a blue he really is.

Unread 28-10-2016, 06:13 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
A gif

From throb.

Shit just got real

Unread 28-10-2016, 06:41 PM
Arnold Muhren

Unread 28-10-2016, 06:47 PM
Pop

Crying down the phone to Stretford, the wiggy scouse bastard.

Unread 29-10-2016, 02:18 AM
Stickman

Surely the toppest of blues would never accept him going back.

Straight out the door when United come calling, kisses the crest at Goodison then returns burnt out.

Unread 29-10-2016, 02:30 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Surely the toppest of blues would never accept him going back.

Straight out the door when United come calling, kisses the crest at Goodison then returns burnt out.
He'll do very well there I reckon. Less pressure they'll play him up front too. Get ready for a billion 'why did we sell him, sack everyone involved' tweets, posts, PMs and rep that completely ignore his form here for the last few season.

Unread 29-10-2016, 03:32 AM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
He'll do very well there I reckon. Less pressure they'll play him up front too. Get ready for a billion 'why did we sell him, sack everyone involved' tweets, posts, PMs and rep that completely ignore his form here for the last few season.
Nah, he's gone, cannot even do it in his beloved England shirt, he has aged badly and lost almost all the attributes that made him a top class footballer. Going back to Everton may give back his enthusiasm bit not his pace, dribbling ability or first touch.

Unread 29-10-2016, 03:40 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Nah, he's gone, cannot even do it in his beloved England shirt, he has aged badly and lost almost all the attributes that made him a top class footballer. Going back to Everton may give back his enthusiasm bit not his pace, dribbling ability or first touch.
The first touch and dribbling would suggest it's form related. I think he's past the point of no return for us and the level we are striving for but Everton he will do okay.

Unread 29-10-2016, 08:43 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
The first touch and dribbling would suggest it's form related. I think he's past the point of no return for us and the level we are striving for but Everton he will do okay.
He hasn't been able to consistently control a ball or dribble for the last 3 years, it's more than just poor form IMO and would he really get in the Everton side in front of Lukaku?

Unread 30-10-2016, 09:33 PM
ScarFace

Update from big pilbberz

To save you watching it, said he's been very very reliably informed that Rooney is pushing for a Jan move to the u.s. One issue...nobody in the u.s is overly bothered about signing him ( due to the cost ). Doubts anything will happen because of this.

Rooney not happy with how jose has treated him.

It's well known within the media he wants out.

Other news...Utd will be traveling the u.s during the summer :

eek:

Unread 30-10-2016, 09:47 PM
waynes ear's

Galaxy basically said they got £#%&! all return from signing Slopehead, they reckon they'll get less from signing Rooney.

Saw it on the sun i think. Was more hilarious on Gerrard tbh

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...hester-united/

Unread 30-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Lok

Quote:
Update from big pilbberz

To save you watching it, said he's been very very reliably informed that Rooney is pushing for a Jan move to the u.s. One issue...nobody in the u.s is overly bothered about signing him ( due to the cost ). Doubts anything will happen because of this.

It's well known within the media he wants out.

Other news...Utd will be traveling the u.s during the summer :

https://twitter.com/Malachians/statu...25111711592448
eek:
Haven't LA just shifted Gerrard? That would free up a designated spot.

Unread 30-10-2016, 09:55 PM
Arnold Muhren

I'm sure some daft outfit in China would pay him crazy money (Gyan is on £300k pw ffs), might be a tough sell for Colleen though .

Alexei Lalas (previous LA Galaxy boss) isn't keen on the idea:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...exi-Lalas.html

Unread 30-10-2016, 09:55 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Haven't LA just shifted Gerrard? That would free up a designated spot.
He was on 80k a week ( the yanks release their players wage totals ), which believe it or not was more than Lampard's....and 3x more than pirlo.

So unless Rooney is willing to a take a huge decrease, we're £#%&!ed.

Unread 30-10-2016, 09:57 PM
Pop

Saw that this morning. Alexi Lalas said pancake was a complete waste of time and money and they don't want to replace one useless piece of scouse shit for another.

Murderers currently having trouble with the international dialling codes in an attempt to have skips delivered outside his Beverly Hills mansion

Unread 30-10-2016, 09:57 PM
taff

Quote:
'how DARE they sack me!'

Unread 30-10-2016, 09:58 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
I'm sure some daft outfit in China would pay him crazy money (Gyan is on £300k pw ffs), might be a tough sell for Colleen though .

Alexei Lalas (previous LA Galaxy boss) isn't keen on the idea:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...exi-Lalas.html
China would absolutely pay him at his current rate but there is no way he'll agree to go there.

I think Everton is his best bet. Their manager today seemed even more positive about it than earlier this week.

United should also forget about asking for a fee. The minus 250k a week for the next two n half years, is more than enough.

Unread 30-10-2016, 10:08 PM
jem

Quote:
United should also forget about asking for a fee. The minus 250k a week for the next two n half years, is more than enough.
that and the fact that a free transfer so he could go to everton would be fitting for a great servant of the club.

Unread 30-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Pop

Leon Osman speaking to Sky: Towards the end of the last season he mentioned that he was possibly going to be going. I'm pretty sure he'd love to come back, he has been mending bridges for a couple of seasons now and he is an Evertonian at heart.

Unread 30-10-2016, 10:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Poor £#%&!ers haven't been watching us have they?

He's completely done, everything has gone from his game.
Closed Thread