United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

I wish people would £#%&! off with this "They may drop points but I don't think we'll win our games"

What a load of self pitying £#%&!, we'll £#%&!ing muder Swansea and if Newcastle have taken points off them which then leaves us needing to beat Sunderland to win the league then 100% we'd blow Sunderland away.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:02 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougiethebiscuit
I wish people would £#%&! off with this "They may drop points but I don't think we'll win our games"

What a load of self pitying £#%&!, we'll £#%&!ing muder Swansea and if Newcastle have taken points off them which then leaves us needing to beat Sunderland to win the league then 100% we'd blow Sunderland away.

Not catch the game last night mate?

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:07 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

I agree with this 100%
..the only problem is, Newcastle will roll over & get dicked by City.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I agree with this 100%
..the only problem is, Newcastle will roll over & get dicked by City.
Quite possibly, I just know we'll do our bit.

My cousin phoned me today, he's a blue and has an abnormally large head.

He said they'll "blow Newcastle away" on Sunday, could be another Norwich he reckons.

Well we shall see but it certainly isn't beyond the realms of possibility that Newcastle can get at least a draw.

Everybody including City seems to be writing them off, I don't get it.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

yeah course we will.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:18 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
yeah course we will.
To be honest from what I have seen/read of you on here I'm hoping the likes of you £#%&! off and support someone else, maybe someone near where you live, a bit radical I know but please give it some thought you lilly livered bastard.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
yeah course we will.
I think he's right tbf...if we are gifted another chance we'll take it.
Trouble is, we won't get another chance. Newcastle have no chance whatsoever against City.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I think he's right tbf...if we are gifted another chance we'll take it.
Trouble is, we won't get another chance. Newcastle have no chance whatsoever against City.
What are you basing that on? Or is it an attempt at reverse psychology?

You can't really believe that City are that good and Newcastle that poor?

I make Newcastle favourites myself, I really do, I can't see them not getting at least a draw.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:24 PM
saffers

Quote:
yeah course we will.
Quote:
To be honest from what I have seen/read of you on here I'm hoping the likes of you £#%&! off and support someone else, maybe someone near where you live, a bit radical I know but please give it some thought you lilly livered bastard.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:26 PM
Agent Dale Cooper

Quote:

I make Newcastle favourites myself, I really do, I can't see them not getting at least a draw.
If Newcastle were not playing Chelsea tomorrow I'd say you have a point. Defeat there will belatedly burst their bubble.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:26 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

Because just over 10 days ago we were 8pts clear. The Title was in the bag.
City are now leading again - they could NEVER have imagined that turnaround. They'll be absolutely flying on Sunday - Newcastle will be on the back of 2 bad defeats & feeling sorry for themselves.

We've blown our chance.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper
If Newcastle were not playing Chelsea tomorrow I'd say you have a point. Defeat there will belatedly burst their bubble.
Why?

It's still their last home game of the season, they can still make 4th whether they lose tomorrow or not, it might galvanise them even more for all we know.

I hope they get a result for their confidence but tomorrow wont have that much impact on Sunday and Geordies don't like City either.

I know they don't like us but the massives have been giving it all the "where were you when you were shit" stuff to the Geordies for years as they see them as a rival in the greatest fans the world has ever seen stakes.

I reckon they'll be right up for it Sunday and the way Hart was flapping in the face of no threat whatsoever gives me great confidence that he'll struggle badly with Ba and Cisse flying into him.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Go shadowbox on the forecourt you £#%&!ing whopper.

We don't hand out top red badges on here for spouting chest pumping, tub thumping "up and at em" rhetoric.

Maybe you should £#%&! off to RI where your type of dunderheaded shite will fit right in.

#@&%!.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:33 PM
Billy Bigbollox

We're £#%&!ed lads, it's over. Just let it go, I'm sure you'll feel much better and it'll save everyone bitching at everyone else over whose fault it is, what we should do/have done, who'll drop points where yada yada. Just £#%&!ing leave it yeah? It's finished

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Quote:
Go shadowbox on the forecourt you £#%&!ing whopper.

We don't hand out top red badges on here for spouting chest pumping, tub thumping "up and at em" rhetoric.

Maybe you should £#%&! off to RI where your type of dunderheaded shite will fit right in.

#@&%!.
Deary me what an embarrassing @#%&!.

£#%&!ing arsed what you or anyone on here thinks about me, do you come on here for medals you massive div?

And once again

£#%&! it one more time

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by n48
This. He's done more than enough. Bring in Ole.
The new Wilf McGuinness. Can hardly wait.......

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Deary me what an embarrassing @#%&!.

£#%&!ing arsed what you or anyone on here thinks about me, do you come on here for medals you massive div?

And once again

£#%&! it one more time
"go support someone near where you live"

and I'M the embarrassing @#%&!?

You're no better than a £#%&!ing bertie. Why don't you £#%&!off and play postcode top trumps with them.

I don't come on here for "medals" but i don't come on here to play keyboard warrior either which is all i've seen of you trappy %@#$&!s.

Unread 01-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Dougiethebiscuit

Quote:
"go support someone near where you live"

and I'M the embarrassing @#%&!?

You're no better than a £#%&!ing bertie. Why don't you £#%&!off and play postcode top trumps with them.

I don't come on here for "medals" but i don't come on here to play keyboard warrior either which is all i've seen of you trappy %@#$&!s.
What do you come on here for then?

You've completely thrown your toys out of the pram because we were shit last night and possibly wont win the league.

I can tell you follow us because of the success so I see why this would hurt you.

Get a grip, stop £#%&!ing whining, you are embarrassing, you're like a little girl.

And yes it does make it worse that you have a whiney poncey southern accent.

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:05 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
We're £#%&!ed lads, it's over. Just let it go, I'm sure you'll feel much better and it'll save everyone bitching at everyone else over whose fault it is, what we should do/have done, who'll drop points where yada yada. Just £#%&!ing leave it yeah? It's finished
Real talk tbh I'm trying to convince myself city willl £#%&! up somehow, my other part of the brain thinks otherwise, as sparky said, it'll be forgotten about in 3 weeks (bar the tasch's in manc) and will concentrate on euro's and Olympics, we'll be reet...

Unread 01-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
What do you come on here for then?

You've completely thrown your toys out of the pram because we were shit last night and possibly wont win the league.

I can tell you follow us because of the success so I see why this would hurt you.

Get a grip, stop £#%&!ing whining, you are embarrassing, you're like a little girl.

And yes it does make it worse that you have a whiney poncey southern accent.
Good, i hope it really winds you up.

Die.
Closed Thread