United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Mr_Ed

Default Despite the joy from today

Nani was shit and needs selling or a good kicking. What's happened to Tosic BTW?

Unread 25-04-2009, 10:34 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Nani was just
Devoid of confidence

Unread 25-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Sloane

tosic getting bigger and adapting in the reserves.

nani was poor wasnt he, nothing he did came off really and hes just not going to get any confidence now. i would be suprised if we see him much from now until end of the season

Unread 25-04-2009, 10:38 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Nani was shit and needs selling or a good kicking. What's happened to Tosic BTW?
Tosic is getting a feel for it in the reserves until next season when he becomes the new Nani.

dunk

I thought he played alright tbh, put the only decent crosses of the first half into the spurs box, was unlucky to be subbed IMO, his age and squad status counted against him really.

denis lawless

berbatov is still a @#%&!.....£#%&!ed up last week and this week scored united's 5th and cost be £100 on a 4-0 second half bet

Unread 25-04-2009, 11:30 PM
naes_sean

nani = shit.

move on

Unread 25-04-2009, 11:32 PM
Coracao

Thumbs down

Really can't see any future for him at OT. I thought last week was the final nail in his coffin with Welbeck on the left wing. Was surprised to see him start today, and he was shit again.

Unread 25-04-2009, 11:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
berbatov is still a @#%&!.....£#%&!ed up last week and this week scored united's 5th and cost be £100 on a 4-0 second half bet
You deserve that for the shit you have given him in the last week.

Payback's a bitch

Unread 25-04-2009, 11:47 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You deserve that for the shit you have given him in the last week.

Payback's a bitch

if it had finish 4-1 in the second half i would have pulled in £250

to be honest i was just glad we managed to pull our collective nuts out of the fire....first half wasnt pleasant viewing

Unread 25-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Brother Mouzone

seen Tosic several times in the flesh for the reserves, he is a mile away from first team quality, cant see him making it

Unread 25-04-2009, 11:52 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone
seen Tosic several times in the flesh for the reserves, he is a mile away from first team quality, cant see him making it
no one can be expected to play that well with no clothes on .

Unread 25-04-2009, 11:55 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
no one can be expected to play that well with no clothes on .
I blame the Glazers

Unread 25-04-2009, 11:57 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
how much did he cost

Unread 26-04-2009, 12:02 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

Playing for reserves, and playing well, too, I might add.

Quote:
Absolute %@#$&!s. Been playing really well of late; good footballing brain, links up well with the man behind him, and can pick out a pass. Bit on the small side, but fully expect him to establish himself a bit next season.

Unread 26-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
how much did he cost

price is irrelivant when your £700 million in debt

Unread 26-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Playing for reserves, and playing well, too, I might add.

Absolute %@#$&!s. Been playing really well of late; good footballing brain, links up well with the man behind him, and can pick out a pass. Bit on the small side, but fully expect him to establish himself a bit next season.
lee martin looks twice the player Tosic is and he will be championship level at best.

Unread 26-04-2009, 12:08 AM
Coracao

Quote:
lee martin looks twice the player Tosic is and he will be championship level at best.
No.

He doesn't.

Unread 26-04-2009, 12:08 AM
shadowplay

Quote:

Lee Martin

Sorry, mate, but have to fully disagree there. Martin has been knocking around the reserves for quite a few years now, and, bar the odd outing here and there, has been nowhere near breaking into the side. And rightly so; his end-product is awful. Great attitude, but, ability-wise, he's not up to it.

To suggest he's better than Tosic is ridiculous, tbh. Been watching him quite a bit lately, and he's been impressing me - has a bit of pace, likes to attack, and passes the ball well.

Unread 26-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Lee Martin

Sorry, mate, but have to fully disagree there. Martin has been knocking around the reserves for quite a few years now, and, bar the odd outing here and there, has been nowhere near breaking into the side. And rightly so; his end-product is awful. Great attitude, but, ability-wise, he's not up to it.

To suggest he's better than Tosic is ridiculous, tbh. Been watching him quite a bit lately, and he's been impressing me - has a bit of pace, likes to attack, and passes the ball well.
I dont rate Martin at all, but he does look better than Tosic, who is weak and has no pace.

To widen the debate, Eckersley, and Possebon look the only possible actual first teamers to me
Closed Thread