United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-04-2024, 10:22 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
baffles me why he is starting AWB on the left. Surely Dalot would be a better option as the more talented footballer
You look at the 'still' for the VAR decision, and think wtf goes through his mind.
So many dumb footballers in our squad.

Unread 22-04-2024, 12:00 PM
Jack Duckworth

The Southgate Reds are actually fuming we've got to an FA Cup Final again

Unread 22-04-2024, 12:27 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
I am definitely not a Southgate/Potter red, in fact anyone but either of them is good for me

Unread 22-04-2024, 12:31 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
They're absolutely livid, still

Unread 22-04-2024, 12:32 PM
believe

Duckers using ethers absence to its fullest to try and get a seat on the triumvirate of tit. Sad2see.

Unread 22-04-2024, 12:33 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
It’s baffling. Raking up weird reasons we should be embarrassed to get to another final.

“Antony cupped his ears!”

Oh no!

Unread 22-04-2024, 12:39 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
It’s baffling. Raking up weird reasons we should be embarrassed to get to another final.

“Antony cupped his ears!”

Oh no!
Anthony has only embarrassed himself and looks a complete tit

if you see anything resembling progress then you need your eyes tested.

Unread 22-04-2024, 12:43 PM
elhombre

After we’ve stopped trying to gloss over the fact that we were run ragged by Coventry City in an fa cup semi final, are the same people going to try and come up with any evidence to suggest we won’t get pumped in the final?

It’s going to be carnage

Unread 22-04-2024, 12:50 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Anthony has only embarrassed himself and looks a complete tit

if you see anything resembling progress then you need your eyes tested.
As something of a critical thinker, I’m able to understand that yesterday we fielded a team with an OAP midfielder in defence alongside the worst centreback in Europe (Harry Maguire), with a right back who can’t play football at left back, and Diogo Dalot, who I’m not completely convinced can spell his own name.

It was never going to be easy, but like all top teams we found a way.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:17 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
After we’ve stopped trying to gloss over the fact that we were run ragged by Coventry City in an fa cup semi final, are the same people going to try and come up with any evidence to suggest we won’t get pumped in the final?

It’s going to be carnage
We've got a chance, if we play a 9-1-0 formation, boot the ball into the stands at every opportunity, and hope for pens.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre

It’s going to be carnage
It’ll be a £#%&!ing bloodbath.

Instead of pissing and moaning about an offside goal on social media, Coventry fans should be grateful. They’ve got to come away as “moral winners” and don’t have to suffer the ignominy of losing a cup final 7-0.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:33 PM
BigRonManager

Wum's are so unimaginative these days.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:33 PM
Msgr A Brook

'Woke up this morning feeling fine, I've got Coventry fans on my mind'. On reflection, really enjoyed yesterday. I got to see hundreds of morons crying on the telly. Young kids, middle aged men who should know better and old women in hats totally devastated. Working nights tonight so I can listen to all the boiling piss against Utd on the radio and that makes me very happy. It's why I £#%&!ing love Manchester United.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:38 PM
BigRonManager

£#%&!ing hell.

Didn't we used to be Man Utd? I seem to remember winning European cups, now our level is upsetting 12 year old Coventry fans by nicking an FA cup semi.

Maybe I imagined it.

Unread 22-04-2024, 01:42 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager
Wum's are so unimaginative these days.
Yep.

"Coventry fans"

At least Neo still makes an effort.

Unread 22-04-2024, 02:09 PM
BigRonManager

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Yep.

"Coventry fans"

At least Neo still makes an effort.
I seem to remember old school wums being creative. Now it's just about pretending shit player or manager is good over and over again. Zzzzzzz

Unread 22-04-2024, 03:43 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRonManager
I seem to remember old school wums being creative. Now it's just about pretending shit player or manager is good over and over again. Zzzzzzz

Unread 22-04-2024, 03:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Keeps slipping up. Wonder if he’ll pay his subs and check out the deadnaming thread.

#weseeyoubigron

Unread 22-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Unread 22-04-2024, 04:14 PM
dragflick

Quote: