United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Old 29-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Billy Redface ...
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
Zammo from grange hill?
I thought it was Freddie Prinze jr preparing for the new Addams Family franchise.
 
Old 29-10-2017, 12:17 PM
believe ...
 
Default

Women on Facebook who ask if their kids are back in school after a holiday and on what day
 
Old 29-10-2017, 12:44 PM
Poop ...
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
I know I'm going to regret this, but..... who the f***is that?
https://www.google.ie/search?num=30&....0.k4i-Yu_qtQc

Cutting edge journalism. for 24/7 coverage to raise his profile
 
Old 29-10-2017, 03:31 PM
Billy Redface ...
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
https://www.google.ie/search?num=30&....0.k4i-Yu_qtQc

Cutting edge journalism. for 24/7 coverage to raise his profile

Uuuuuuurrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh!!!

As if his parents aren't f***ing talentless enough*




*football aside. Which he doesn't play anymore.
 
Old 29-10-2017, 05:23 PM
red in cumbria ...
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Adults who need to ask which way the clocks go every time. Literally preschool stuff
Took me a *long* time to realise tbh
 
Old 29-10-2017, 11:11 PM
sa7 ...
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Adults who need to ask which way the clocks go every time. Literally preschool stuff
What irritates me is when the missus, at 10 o'clock in the morning asks:

"So it's 10 o'clock, but really it's 11 o'clock?"

No, you knob, it's 10 o'clock and it's really10 o'clock. There's no dichotomy in the current time.
 
Old 29-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Spock ...
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
What irritates me is when the missus, at 10 o'clock in the morning asks:

"So it's 10 o'clock, but really it's 11 o'clock?"

No, you knob, it's 10 o'clock and it's really10 o'clock. There's no dichotomy in the current time.
did she know what dichotomy meant?
 
Old 30-10-2017, 05:46 AM
believe ...
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
did she know what dichotomy meant?
She said she had a headache.
 
Old 30-10-2017, 06:02 AM
Lazlo Panaflex ...
 
Default

Women who think it's a good idea to lecture someone because of a minor misunderstanding. They can't let it go. Poke poke poke.

I'd put it in the wife's/gfs thread but it's not just them.

Thick c***s.
 
Old 30-10-2017, 12:14 PM
red red robbo ...
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Women on Facebook who ask if their kids are back in school after a holiday and on what day
Oh yes, this.

You know what, the school probably has a bloody facebook page, just go and look on there
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What are you unreasonably intolerant about?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KKK stand, intolerant deluded red down Switching Off News, Current Affairs & Politics 20 24-03-2014 07:44 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:09 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.