United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-10-2009, 02:27 PM
wiganste

Default Re: World Cup play off draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
I can't believe how £#%&!ing bent FIFA are.

All of a sudden announcing seeding for the play-offs :eek::sheakehead:

Hopefully all of the underdogs go through, or at least if Ireland can do the French there would be some justice.
wtf's that?

Unread 19-10-2009, 02:29 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

And theyre off!

Unread 19-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
they're only names. france have been indescribably crap to watch for ages. i wouldn't pay money to watch them.
Neither would I, but given the opportunity to coach that talent you'd surely fancy your chances of doing very well with them - Dommenech is a £#%&!ing pleb.

Unread 19-10-2009, 02:36 PM
magic_cantona

I don't know what's more cringe-worthy:

The Irish getting to a world cup and every @#%&! and his dog pretending to be 'born and bred Irish' (even though they're Pakistani or from Korea) OR the Tartan £#%&!ing army getting there."Och aye, everywin loves the Tartan Army! Look, tell your camera to stand still while I pish on his legs"

Obviously, I couldn't tell you how embarrassing the Welsh are at a world cup.

Unread 19-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Rossi the Red

Clinton Morrison...as irish as they come!

Unread 19-10-2009, 02:48 PM
sharath

thank £#%&!. hopefully portugal, france, russia and ukraine go through

Unread 19-10-2009, 02:58 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath
thank £#%&!. hopefully portugal, france, russia and ukraine go through
Good lad.

Blacks everywhere.

Racist.Reported.

Unread 19-10-2009, 03:14 PM
borsuk

the oirish and scotch are only popular because everyone is just so relieved it's not the £#%&!ing english puking and pissing all over the place.

Unread 19-10-2009, 04:21 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I don't know what's more cringe-worthy:

The Irish getting to a world cup and every @#%&! and his dog pretending to be 'born and bred Irish' (even though they're Pakistani or from Korea) OR the Tartan £#%&!ing army getting there."Och aye, everywin loves the Tartan Army! Look, tell your camera to stand still while I pish on his legs"

Obviously, I couldn't tell you how embarrassing the Welsh are at a world cup.

1958 Sweden... year I was born, but unfortunately the matches were in June and I was born in July

Unread 19-10-2009, 04:24 PM
red @rmy

Hope the french go through tbh, those Irish bars in Soweto could do with less Micks there imo.

Unread 19-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
the oirish and scotch are only popular because everyone is just so relieved it's not the £#%&!ing english puking and pissing all over the place.
Correct.
Ask anyone else from anyother country that is worth taking seriously and they'd rather a gang of lads acting like harmless gobshites in jester hats over a gang of skinny £#%&!wits glassing women and wrecking pubs cause they can't take their drink.

Unread 19-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs up Re: World Cup play off draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
yep - you tend to find the non-footballing people come out of the woodwork during these competitions and pick up the closest team top support. Proper football people don't support their "derby" rivals.
We might be your rivals but you're not ours.

We don't have rivals.

Unread 19-10-2009, 04:29 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
We might be your rivals but you're not ours.

We don't have rivals.
if we played you it would be an international derby game. I hope we get you in the next euros. Might even come down your way for that.

Unread 19-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
if we played you it would be an international derby game. I hope we get you in the next euros. Might even come down your way for that.
International incident more likely. Down here would be fine, no trouble but up there's a different story.
I would love to get NI just for the craic.

Unread 19-10-2009, 04:43 PM
wee man

Quote:
International incident more likely. Down here would be fine, no trouble but up there's a different story.
I would love to get NI just for the craic.
Tbh I think the only source of trouble would be those from NI who would have an allegiance to the Republic. Don't think there would be any probs with the "natives" of each country.

Yes the banter would be good. Bring it on.

Unread 19-10-2009, 04:45 PM
Pop

Quote:
Imo it's much more embarrasing when Irish reds pretend to be english in order to fit in.

Not a chance in £#%&!ing hell!

I just don't buy into all this 'different because we're Irish' bullshit that's drummed into us.
Closed Thread