United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:40 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I may of jumped on that tall horse a little quick tbh.

Still think it's @#%&!ish behaviour to rip into players like that straight after the final whistle with those type of terms...

But then I can be a @#%&! also...

Leave it at that.
I am in no way ripping into the players. I'm ripping into the tactics. Too rigid and risk averse for a United side at Old Trafford.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
I am in no way ripping into the players. I'm ripping into the tactics. Too rigid and risk averse for a United side at Old Trafford.
I wasn't talking about you.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:41 PM
dragflick

Quote:
I may of jumped on that tall horse a little quick tbh.

Still think it's @#%&!ish behaviour to rip into players like that straight after the final whistle with those type of terms...

But then I can be a @#%&! also...

Leave it at that.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:42 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
I wasn't talking about you.
Carry on then.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley

Anyway, not trying to sabotage the French snidester from sailing up the Thames in a hollowed out onion and stealing FOTY from Bunks, but I'll just leave this here if anyone wants to eat it with a baguette and some Camemebert

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=11

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:44 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

I can't remember a time that I was so bored at O.T. Imo that was our worst performance at O.T under LVG. We need something and quickly.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I can't remember a time that I was so bored at O.T. Imo that was our worst performance at O.T under LVG. We need something and quickly.
Will going top of the league help ?

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:46 PM
armchair

Mane agreed terms.

I don't think our biggest issues are our attackers, it's our midfield being afraid of attacking.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:47 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Mane agreed terms

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:49 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Mane agreed terms.

I don't think our biggest issues are our attackers, it's our midfield being afraid of attacking.
Why do you think Ander keeps getting benched - he's too positive.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:49 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Will going top of the league help ?
No mate. I'm bored of watching us at the minute. I pay good money week in week out and wouldn't mind being entertained more than once a month. Is that alright with you?

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:51 PM
woody78

Quote:
Mane agreed terms.

That is a problem and why Herrera is so crucial but we still need a proper number 9 imo

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:56 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
No mate. I'm bored of watching us at the minute. I pay good money week in week out and wouldn't mind being entertained more than once a month. Is that alright with you?
This. I didn't go tonight and the ability to flick between that second half and cash in the attic was very liberating. It's the future.

Apart from Liverpool at home, I cant remember any real excitement never mind edge of your seat moments at home this season so far. Only a third in mind.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Fine...

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:57 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Fine...

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:59 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
This.....it's shite end of

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:15 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
I'm not feigning you horrid little @#%&!...
You're windmilling a bit tonight, pal.

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You're windmilling a bit tonight, pal.
Pissed off tbh.....

And I haven't windmilled that much....Jesus

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:25 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Player who can play as a number ten effectively if we're persisting with 4231 and another winger.
3 midfielders would help.

Quote:
3 midfielders would help.

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Ethers

Is it entertainment or results you want?

Serious question to a few of you. Happy to be top of the league while not reaching top gear, as we will be this weekend, or want to see us play gung-ho and lose 5-3 to Leicester on the reg?

Not saying the two are mutually exclusive btw. But at the moment it feels a choice has to be made, for now. Shit or get off the pot.
Closed Thread