United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-10-2008, 01:19 AM
£#%&! KFC

just got back and have seen his non celebration

what a £#%&!ing #@&%! he is a tiny minority of fans have given him stick the majority stuck by him then he treats the vast majority like that...I hope he wins us the league and the European Cup again then gets to £#%&!

we all know where he wants to be and he will be there next summer but he was out of order today as well as he played

Unread 19-10-2008, 01:22 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
the two players make sweet sweet music on the pitch together

the sum of their combination is greater than the sum of its parts which are good enough as it is

or something like that
i agree

Unread 19-10-2008, 01:38 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
just got back and have seen his non celebration

what a £#%&!ing #@&%! he is a tiny minority of fans have given him stick the majority stuck by him then he treats the vast majority like that...I hope he wins us the league and the European Cup again then gets to £#%&!

we all know where he wants to be and he will be there next summer but he was out of order today as well as he played
stuff and nonsense...

the vast majority of fans are not supporting Ronaldo like they were last season

to be fair the vast majority were actually asleep today, but there you go

and wtf is this "we all know" he'll be at Real next season? no we don't. just like this season, he'll be at United unless United sell him. anyway, can't be arsed with this. Ronaldo will keep scoring and keep giving his all in the shirt and eventually the media dripfed/fanzine dripfed £#%&!ers in the crowd will support him and the rest of the team properly again.

it's great to see Rooney and Ronaldo celebrating with each other regularly again.

Unread 19-10-2008, 01:49 AM
Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
stuff and nonsense...

the vast majority of fans are not supporting Ronaldo like they were last season

to be fair the vast majority were actually asleep today, but there you go

and wtf is this "we all know" he'll be at Real next season? no we don't. just like this season, he'll be at United unless United sell him. anyway, can't be arsed with this. Ronaldo will keep scoring and keep giving his all in the shirt and eventually the media dripfed/fanzine dripfed £#%&!ers in the crowd will support him and the rest of the team properly again.

it's great to see Rooney and Ronaldo celebrating with each other regularly again.
I do have to say for some reason which defies logic, I think Ronaldo will still be here beyond the summer, whatever might be going through his or Madrid's collective heads.

Ronaldo was born to play for Utd, as was Rooney and its destiny that they accomplish great things together. They've got Utd written all over them and the two of them epitomise everything about this club.

But then it never stopped Becks leaving eventually. But I kind of feel Ronaldo's Utd chapter isn't quite over just yet. As stupid/gay as it sounds, destiny is something thats always seemed a part of the club's make up.

Unread 19-10-2008, 01:54 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
I do have to say for some reason which defies logic, I think Ronaldo will still be here beyond the summer, whatever might be going through his or Madrid's collective heads.

Ronaldo was born to play for Utd, as was Rooney and its destiny that they accomplish great things together. They've got Utd written all over them and the two of them epitomise everything about this club.

But then it never stopped Becks leaving eventually. But I kind of feel Ronaldo's Utd chapter isn't quite over just yet. As stupid/gay as it sounds, destiny is something thats always seemed a part of the club's make up.
he won't be here beyond next summer but he will win us the double again this year then he will go to those @#%&!s ....he needs to leave the slapped arse routine right out though

Unread 19-10-2008, 02:31 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

i thought rather than milking it to the crowd a non celebration was appropriate,

yeah i £#%&!ed you and the club about last summer, i've made a mistake theres a goal
rather than
aren't i great you all love me watch me prance around like a £#%&!ing jessy with my arms in the air even though i publicly stated i wanted out

maybe he regrets what he's done

Unread 19-10-2008, 03:08 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Looked like the Rooney of a couple of years ago today. I'm not saying he's been bad the last couple of seasons, but he's never really looked quite himself, he was rarely taking games by the scruff of the neck and controlling them. He did that today, it was a £#%&!ing masterclass

Great post Ether.

Have been saying for a while that when Rooney is in this vein of form he is arguably the best in the world.

And after his recent performances it's hard to disagree.

Unread 19-10-2008, 07:24 AM
user_name

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
yeah i £#%&!ed you and the club about last summer, i've made a mistake theres a goal
rather than
aren't i great you all love me watch me prance around like a £#%&!ing jessy with my arms in the air even though i publicly stated i wanted out

maybe he regrets what he's done
That's the one,

That's exactly how I took it, I just couldn't figure out how to say it.

I think he doesn't quite know how to act yet.

Unread 19-10-2008, 08:43 AM
borsuk

plenty of players do the 'i'm too cool to celebrate' thing. i wouldn't read anything into it (though i'm sure the media have noted it and we'll see it in a paragraph about splits/unhappy players etc.).

i means £#%&! all. you can see ronnie's attitude in his play and there's nothing to worry about in that regard, though he's still not back to form yet. the only thing that concerns me about ronnie is his free kicks: after a period where he seemed to have learned that passing was sometimes a better option we seem to be back to the shoot from anywhere inside the opponents' half. £#%&!ing ridiculous, some of them. hopefully hargreaves and/or carrick will start taking the ball for at least some of them soon.
Closed Thread