United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:07 AM
Camel

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
On current form, Rooney is the best player in the world.
he's really starting to remind me of fat ronaldo but with defensive qualities too. a joy to watch

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:09 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
he's really starting to remind me of fat ronaldo but with defensive qualities too. a joy to watch
He's £#%&!tastic.

I wonder how Ronaldo feels.....?

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:12 AM
wonky no

so whats up with £#%&! nuts then? does he think he's flying the flag for madrid by not celebrating his goals? tit end.

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Ether

Quote:
He's £#%&!tastic.

I wonder how Ronaldo feels.....?
Didn't look particularly happy today. Why the £#%&! didn't he celebrate that goal? Even berbie eventually cracked a smile

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:17 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
Didn't look particularly happy today. Why the £#%&! didn't he celebrate that goal? Even berbie eventually cracked a smile
His heart isn't in it. That's the only thing I can think of.

Either that or he's pissed Rooney's getting all the attention.

Either that or he doesn't think scoring v West Brom is worthy

Either that or he doesn't like the viva John Terry song

Either that or he's a bit of a smacked arse....

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:20 AM
wiganste

Either that or I'm very drunk and my judgement is slightly clouded

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Tumescent Throb

Either that or it's got something to do with that Rooney celebrated Ronaldo's goal more than a lot of the smacked arses in the home crowd today

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Camel

the celebrations were a bit weird today.

but then it was only west brom, we're still 6 points off the top and we've not won the european cup this week unlike arsenal or chelsea.

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:22 AM
Sparky***

rooney was phenomenal today. Worked his %@#$&!s off and now he's finally showing that killer instinct in the final 3rd.

Which is just as well really because Berbatov looks to me like the type of player who's going to go missing when the going gets tough.

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:24 AM
wonky no

Quote:

but then it was only west brom, we're still 6 points off the top and we've not won the european cup this week unlike arsenal or chelsea.
jesus wept.

they choose the oppo most worthy of a celebration now? i remember giggs going through a weird phase of not celebrating.

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Sparky***

Quote:

Ronaldo was very frustrated today. It struck me as the type of 'celebration' you do when you know that you really should have buried the opposition ages ago. Almost embarrassed that it's taken so long to score.

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
jesus wept.

they choose the oppo most worthy of a celebration now? i remember giggs going through a weird phase of not celebrating.
wind your neck in you yonner @#%&!.

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:26 AM
wonky no

Quote:
wind your neck in you yonner @#%&!.
get to £#%&!

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
get to £#%&!
i will.... have you got a multimap route for it?

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:30 AM
wonky no

Quote:
i will.... have you got a multimap route for it?
what's your start off point?

it was in 94 i think (giggs)

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

sometimes you wander up to the ground and you just know it'll be shit

that's why we're champions

viva john terry

wtf is this shit

bet the players love being able to hear one to one insults from £#%&!ers in the crowd cus most of OT is asleep

let's hope it wakes the £#%&! up on Tuesday eh. it's not like the tickets are £#%&!ing cheap either. holding bitter grudges against you're own players is pathetic. ooh it's so hard to sing for him cus he likes Real Madrid yeah right. once a blue

Rooney was immense before you start Ramone

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:33 AM
Rhodzy

Quote:

These IMO.

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:37 AM
Qwertyuiop

Quote:

All of the above IMHO.

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:41 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
sometimes you wander up to the ground and you just know it'll be shit

that's why we're champions

viva john terry

wtf is this shit

bet the players love being able to hear one to one insults from £#%&!ers in the crowd cus most of OT is asleep

let's hope it wakes the £#%&! up on Tuesday eh. it's not like the tickets are £#%&!ing cheap either. holding bitter grudges against you're own players is pathetic. ooh it's so hard to sing for him cus he likes Real Madrid yeah right. once a blue

Rooney was immense before you start Ramone
sometimes they deserve it. why should we pamper them? if they arn't pulling their weight they should expect a bit of grief. not that anyone deserved it today, mind. i think theres a big difference between booing and shouting out individually, its passion. were as booing is sheep like.

as for ronaldo, i couldn't care less if he's happy or not. as long as he's scoring goals and creating them. i couldn't give a £#%&! about his ego.

Unread 19-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Tumescent Throb

imho i'd say he's not back to full fitness yet and it's doing his nut in, especially the fact Portugal look like struggling into the play-offs at the moment

just to remind the £#%&!ers in the crowd today that Rooney's sudden return to somewhere near his brilliant best has coincided with Ronaldo's return to the team. the same Ronaldo that played for 3 months last season for club and country with an injury that needed surgery
Closed Thread