United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-12-2016, 07:06 PM
saffers

Probably one of our weaker home performances this season yet loads of chances created.

We will thrash a side soon.

5 wins in a row in all comps. Do the business against Boro and away to West Ham and we'll have another bunch of easy cup games to add to the confidence. Really massive if we can get 6 pts from the next two. We'll be in position to get on a 10+ game winning streak which will lift us up to new heights confidence wise.

Think we'll beat boro but west ham away will be a tough cookie even though bloody arsenal @#%&!ted them 5-1 ffs,£#%&!ing arsenal

Unread 26-12-2016, 07:18 PM
no fun

Glory glory man united, and pure goes marching on on on

Keep it up virg

Unread 26-12-2016, 07:21 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
makes those draws all the more frustrating because we're really starting to look like a genuinely good side now.

the fact that we've only lost three games in the league all season shows that we're really not that bad. battered by a chelsea side who look like they'll piss the title, a narrow defeat to city who were in very good form at the time, and a freak result against watford. if we'd beaten west ham, stoke and burnley like we should have done on paper, we'd definitely be up there. we should have beaten arsenal too.

anyway, what's gollum features had to say about the result?
Paraphrasing, they tried to make it difficult for us but gifted us the 2nd goal and the 3rd was offside so didn't count

Unread 26-12-2016, 07:24 PM
saffers

Wheres andyroo??

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Manchester United isn't Mourinho's thing.

He can go £#%&! himself.

Unread 26-12-2016, 08:36 PM
Pop

Moyes:

Quote:
"We were always in the game but gave away two horrific goals at the end and one of them was offside"

Unread 26-12-2016, 09:23 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
it was sadly.
Which is such a shame because that will always be the caveat every single time the goal is mentioned.

..however, Moyes should be ashamed of himself for trying to crowbar it in as an excuse the £#%&!ing @#%&!.
moyes is moyes. he is scum and the worst manager in the league.

Unread 26-12-2016, 09:26 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
it was sadly.
Which is such a shame because that will always be the caveat every single time the goal is mentioned.

..however, Moyes should be ashamed of himself for trying to crowbar it in as an excuse the £#%&!ing @#%&!.
How would a @#%&! who has no shame whatsoever, ever be ashamed

Surprised he didn't crowbar not getting enough time and being badly treated in All the journos and pundits do.

Unread 26-12-2016, 09:28 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Wheres andyroo??
Is that from this thread?!

Unread 26-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Is that from this thread?!
Miki thread....

Unread 26-12-2016, 09:33 PM
dragflick

Default Absolute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Miki thread....

Unread 26-12-2016, 09:50 PM
Knockers

Went on a corporate ting today and Ashley Grimes was the after match turn. 'Come up and get a signed programme from Ashley'. Not one single person went for one. He looked embarrassed and withdrew into the corridor for a few moments. I'm going to have £#%&!ing nightmares thinking about it.

Unread 26-12-2016, 09:52 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Went on a corporate ting today and Ashley Grimes was the after match turn. 'Come up and get a signed programme from Ashley'. Not one single person went for one. He looked embarrassed and withdrew into the corridor for a few moments. I'm going to have £#%&!ing nightmares thinking about it.

He came into the box we were in a few weeks ago for a pre match chat. 'You lot in here won't know who I am... but...'

Is that all they could £#%&!ing stretch to?

Unread 26-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Ah mate......

My teeth are itching..poor guy.

It's Xmas ffs

Unread 26-12-2016, 10:21 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Ah mate......

My teeth are itching..poor guy.

It's Xmas ffs
Saw him having a drink and a laugh at one of the tables a bit later, thankfully. The thought of him reliving the moment while looking in a mirror...should I tell the kids? No, take it to the grave.

He was more of a laugh than Gerry Daly who we had pre-match - although I think he might have something going on tbh.

Unread 26-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Wheres andyroo??

He's off on holiday.

Unread 26-12-2016, 10:31 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Saw him having a drink and a laugh at one of the tables a bit later, thankfully. The thought of him reliving the moment while looking in a mirror...should I tell the kids? No, take it to the grave.

He was more of a laugh than Gerry Daly who we had pre-match - although I think he might have something going on tbh.
If it wasn't for United these lads would have £#%&! all though (not that they're getting a lot of bunce for this I'm sure but it's better than nothing) so at least United are doing something for them.

Unread 27-12-2016, 12:08 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

He came into the box we were in a few weeks ago for a pre match chat. 'You lot in here won't know who I am... but...'

Is that all they could £#%&!ing stretch to?
There is a Fredster named after him

Unread 27-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

What was the reception for Moyes like?

Unread 27-12-2016, 04:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
What was the reception for Moyes like?
Modestly respectful it seems, which was probably the best idea tbh.

Unread 27-12-2016, 06:13 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Modestly respectful it seems, which was probably the best idea tbh.
About right, way too insignificant to be a hate figure and as for shit, curses and all round £#%&! luck, he does enough on his own account.

I feel cleansed of the moyesacaust now utd are getting back on track as well.
Closed Thread