Closed Thread

Unread 16-07-2007, 03:29 PM
El Calafate

Default Manchester United Team Training Session

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/Sea...entId=75367966

nft.

Unread 16-07-2007, 03:32 PM
violater

has wayne rooney got a short back and sides?

Unread 16-07-2007, 04:19 PM
dunk

I don't know, but he isn't far away from requiring either a combover or a skinhead!

Unread 16-07-2007, 04:27 PM
The Return of JC

He's far too ugly to have his hair that short.

Unread 16-07-2007, 04:37 PM
believe

how thick are we. VDS is our new striker!

Unread 16-07-2007, 04:41 PM
MJ Ramone

Can't £#%&!ing wait for the season to start.
..gagging for it, as it were.

Hopefully in the next week or so Mr Tevez will be seen in those getty images alongside his new United team mates.

Unread 16-07-2007, 04:57 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Can't £#%&!ing wait for the season to start.
..gagging for it, as it were.

Hopefully in the next week or so Mr Tevez will be seen in those getty images alongside his new United team mates.
changed your tone?

Unread 16-07-2007, 05:24 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
changed your tone?

No.

I want Tevez at the Club.

I assume you mean the childish 'Tevez v Rooney' thread from the other day?
I just happen to think Rooney's a far better player...doesn't mean that I don't want to see Tevez in the shirt.

However, as Tevez (& Messi) proved last night, everyone's capable of a bad game...

Unread 16-07-2007, 09:07 PM
BeansMeansHeinze

Wayne looks as if he's aged ten years.

Unread 16-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Rhodzy

Thumbs up

Rooneys looking in great shape.

Unread 16-07-2007, 09:16 PM
wonky no

Unread 16-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I don't know, but he isn't far away from requiring either a combover or a skinhead!
Poor £#%&!er. Going bald and he's only 21.

Unread 16-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
No.

I just happen to think Rooney's a far better player...doesn't mean that I don't want to see Tevez in the shirt.

However, as Tevez (& Messi) proved last night, everyone's capable of a bad game...
Rooney is better than Tevez, of course he £#%&!ing is. In fact, the more this transfer drags on the more obvious it is that we were right to avoid it like the plague last year, and the more I'm unsure whether it would even be a good signing anyway.

Unread 16-07-2007, 09:30 PM
violater

Quote:
No.

no im talking about the fact you have been acting like a slapped arse saying tevez wont appear in our first few games and that this will all end up with tevez moving to spain or italy.

now all of a sudden you say he will be in training next week.

Unread 16-07-2007, 09:52 PM
penguin1

Default Looks like...

...Sheasy has trimmed down a bit.

Unread 16-07-2007, 10:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

wtf is Lee Martin doing there

Unread 16-07-2007, 10:07 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
wtf is Lee Martin doing there
Making up the numbers. The same as Chris Eagles and Bardsley.

Oh, Smith as well.

Unread 16-07-2007, 10:09 PM
£#%&! KFC

yeah I forgot about Aran Smiff...I wish he would just go.the.£#%&!.away.

as for Bardsley.....

Unread 17-07-2007, 03:05 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
now all of a sudden you say he will be in training next week.
I said 'hopefully' he'll be part of the squad before too long.

I've not been acting like a slapped arse for the sake of it, I just see similarities between this deal & say Hargreaves last summer or Obi-Mikel or Ronaldinho or Alan Shearer etc..
All long & drawn out saga's that the manager was quoted as saying were "nearly there...almost done" ..but ultimately they didn't happen.

To be honest, West Ham have gone pretty quiet all of a sudden & David Gill seemed pretty certain about a medical taking place so even I think this one is looking likely.
But until it's done I won't believe it 100%

Unread 17-07-2007, 03:08 PM
violater

Quote:
I said 'hopefully' he'll be part of the squad before too long.

I've not been acting like a slapped arse for the sake of it, I just see similarities between this deal & say Hargreaves last summer or Obi-Mikel or Ronaldinho or Alan Shearer etc..
All long & drawn out saga's that the manager was quoted as saying were "nearly there...almost done" ..but ultimately they didn't happen.

To be honest, West Ham have gone pretty quiet all of a sudden & David Gill seemed pretty certain about a medical taking place so even I think this one is looking likely.
But until it's done I won't believe it 100%
you were looking at the galss half full.

i used to do that as id rather be pleasently suprised and not bitterly dissapointed but not in this case as united wont get this all out in the open unless the deal is done and its just being played out for effect purposes.

p.s. your boys first touch has to improve. did you see his one on one today?
Closed Thread