United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:31 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
on and on and on about 'the talent in city's squad'...

their defence is bang average ffs.

they've got one genius striker that would walk into any team in the world. without him they wouldn't even challenge with that squad imo.
Two tbf, De Bruyne is quality. Reckon the likes of Real Madrid will be sniffing in twelve months.

Rest is correct though.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
on and on and on about 'the talent in city's squad'...

their defence is bang average ffs.

they've got one genius striker that would walk into any team in the world. without him they wouldn't even challenge with that squad imo.
Yep.

When you think if the turnover of players over the last few years there, they are still so reliant on the same group of 2012: aguero, kompany, toure and silva

Two of them are good, one is an overrated black-headed biff and the other literally nearly fell asleep during midweeks match.

The only one they've added who has made an impact is De Bruyne. I wouldn't swap any of their backline for ours and I only realised last week that Fernando and Fernandinho are two different players.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Pop

Means £#%&! all but West Ham have won just two of their last seven games.

This'll be their Wewd Cap final though, the £#%&!ers.

By Christ it would be funny though if @#%&!iola is landed in the Europa League.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:33 PM
djsst

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:33 PM
Billy Redface

There is absolutely no excuse for West ham being more up for Tuesday's game than us.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
And there's two things in there that nicely sum up how we seem to accept less and make excuses these days, Throb.

West Ham will want to win more than we need to?

Really?

It's a huge game for us. We should want to win and show a desire to win that matches anyone. That side of things should be a given, frankly.

And it's not just a case of turning up and playing well. Well, no. It never is. We have to make it happen. That's what I'm talking about. Go and prove yourselves.

Saying that playing well isn't easy is just a bit shit.

It's a tough fixture. We know that, but I want us to come out of it knowing we've done everything we could to win. There's several games this season where we've dropped points and I haven't felt we've done that. Last week was the most recent example.
there's £#%&! all "in there" that does any such thing

they have a hundred years of history that they want to celebrate in style...

if we win we're in business, but at this moment we're favourites to get 4th even with a draw.

if by no excuses you mean that none will be needed if we don't win then fine, that shows a bit of football knowledge

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:34 PM
dragflick

Quote:
There is absolutely no excuse for West ham being more up for Tuesday's game than us.
You alright?

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:35 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
You can stick your Pellegrini up your Arse

be a tough game Tuesday night.....remember 1995 and all that

but looking at them yesterday they are gone and no excuses if we don't win
But but but...the east end £#%&!ers have this false idea that Upton Park is hallowed ground...we won the World Cup, the queen mum, Bobby Moore, Alf garnett....and they will be busting a gut to leave there on a happy note

Hope I'm wrong, but don't fancy us

£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
w're not really here

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
You alright?
It's the hope, Draggers. The hope.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
they have home advantage. it might count for something, you never know

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
But but but...the east end w****rs have this false idea that Upton Park is hallowed ground...we won the World Cup, the queen mum, Bobby Moore, Alf garnett....and they will be busting a gut to leave there on a happy note

Hope I'm wrong, but don't fancy us
didn't you type this before the FA Cup game

you never fancy us....we will win just like we did last time

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Withers

Anyway even if LVG wins the last two games he will have improved us by 5 £#%&!ing points in two years ( and gone back on his own total from last year) whilst losing about 15 goals a season on even Moyes' team.

It's shit on a stick football top four or not. Finishing fourth will only make it more important we sack him.

We're looking a gift horse in the mouth at the minute, if we get it don't waste it on this £#%&!ing idiot.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:40 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
they have home advantage. it might count for something, you never know
What's that got to do with being up for a game?

Other than the pride, they have nothing to play for. It's far more important for us and that should be reflected by our desire to win.

Since when did opponents being up for a game become an excuse before the game even started?

West Ham were really up for the cup game too. But so we were. And we played better. WE made that not matter. I want us to do that again.

The reason this is an issue too is because our urgency to win games has been a huge issue this season. Accepting it isn't acceptable.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:41 PM
no fun

Quote:
didn't you type this before the FA Cup game

you never fancy us....we will win just like we did last time
We played well that night, and we need to turn up and be aggressive because those west ham @#%&!s will be well up for it

Look, I know we don't always agree on the fortunes of our team, but let's agree one thing...

....whatever the result on Tuesday, we will both boot ged up the arse next Sunday

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:42 PM
dragflick

Quote:
It's the hope, Draggers. The hope.

It bloody is pal.

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
We played well that night, and we need to turn up and be aggressive because those west ham @#%&!s will be well up for it

Look, I know we don't always agree on the fortunes of our team, but let's agree one thing...

....whatever the result on Tuesday, we will both boot ged up the arse next Sunday
agreed...after he's bought a round

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:45 PM
no fun

Quote:
agreed...after he's bought a round
I've got to be home by midnight ??

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:45 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
I've got to be home by midnight ??
I've got to be home by Tuesday

Unread 08-05-2016, 06:49 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
I'll have a word with the boys. We'll find a way to keep you posting. It's not worth being a blouse about.
Stfu fuzzy.....left the @#%&! go ffs.....in fact , £#%&! him off TONIGHT
Closed Thread