United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aloe Blacc
I

Lose humiliatingly in Rome without a holding midfielder because the only one we have is a wage thieving injury prone curly haired tosser - then forcing out a man that loved our club and begged for 2 years to stay here because we have some £30m worth lazy piece of shit that can't score in the team. Then selling Ronnie and signing some £#%&!ing no marks and that scouse @#%&! Owen who me and other real reds will never take to.

What in the name of christ are you bleating on about? 'Loved our club'? LOVED our club?!!! Are you on £#%&!ing drugs? £#%&!ing hell. There's none so blind...

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Charlie Harper

Default Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
FAO Cheesecake Reds

This might be a bit over and above your expertise but I bought some Pana Cotta mix in a foreign supermarket.

Got it home and the instructions are in Greek so Im £#%&!ed

Anyone know what I do
Just mix with milk I'd have thought.

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Harper
Just mix with milk I'd have thought.
Man Milk

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:23 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Man Milk
Full of protein and manly goodness.

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Full of protein and manly goodness.
By the sackful

Unread 28-10-2009, 04:36 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Its taken me three days to turn on the radio, tv, pc or come here and the first thing I see is one of your idiotic posts. Where you get the idea that you can refer to yourself as a 'We' when you are talking about anything to do with united is totally beyond me.

Your'e not a wum, your'e not a vibrant coloured person, your'e not even funny (mostly). You are the most boring @#%&! that has ever hit the net since the days when the nigerian fraudsters came to town.

FOAD
Thank you
Edited slightly, but spot on other wise.

Unread 28-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Albert Tatlock

wtf happened to Charlie Harper ????

Unread 28-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Charlie Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
wtf happened to Charlie Harper ????
@#%&! Whipped.

Unread 28-10-2009, 05:18 PM
marlo

Thumbs up Re: so are united going to bring on david villa to replace our 'white elephant'???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
:shakehead:

Hargreaves was a key player in the second most successful season in United's history. I'm sure his injury is just as soul destroying for him as it is for us.
NOBODY wanted Ronaldo to leave except for Ronaldo himself & that's the end of it.
That @#%&! Tevez did NOT love this Club.
I agree with you on Berbatov ...although I certainly don't hate him with the same venom that you seem to reserve for him & Wazza in particular - Berbatov may well prove to be a square peg in a Torres shaped hole, but as long as he pulls the shirt on every week I certainly won't be calling him a @#%&! FFS.
Rio is a great player, but he does seem to have his fingers in a lot of 'community' pies...which is all very admirable & I think he's very sincere with it, but in an ideal world he'd go home after training & forget all this 'Movie Producer' %@#$&!s.

spot on

Unread 28-10-2009, 05:25 PM
ScarFace

I guess some fans would support a turd on a stick if it had a United shirt on.

Fair play to you, just find it odd.

Unread 28-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
He begged to stay because it's a big stage and he knew he'd only go down, which he did. He won't even be getting a regular game over there when everyone is fit.

His form of 'loving the club' was all about showy pandering to gullible fans. Real love would have meant shutting up and fighting for a place in the team.
thank god there are people that understand football on this forum, otherwise it would be awash with nonsense from the mouths of aloe and marlo types.

Unread 31-10-2009, 10:12 PM
rebelcountyred

bttt

Unread 31-10-2009, 10:42 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
bttt
Scuffed finish today.

Unread 31-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Scuffed finish today.
Yeah, but it's only one goal, he doesn't do it consistently. He should be scoring 35 a season cos he's a forward and cost £35m

Unread 31-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Ethers

Lovely finish again, but the sitters he keeps missing are a bit worrying.

Unread 31-10-2009, 10:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
The header in the first half was horrid.

Still, miss the easy ones, get the hard ones, it's the United way.

Unread 31-10-2009, 10:50 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
Yep, but he is like that. I can't remember (apart from Bolton away) him scoring a header

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The header in the first half was horrid.

I think Berbs is having a good season so far and his goals this season have been top drawer

Unread 31-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Pretty much

Unread 31-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Yep, but he is like that. I can't remember (apart from Bolton away) him scoring a header

I think Berbs is having a good season so far and his goals this season have been top drawer
Not on the anti Berb bandwagon, but he heads like a total fanny.

Always fluffs/mistimes them.

Unread 01-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Kwik

A mere €88m and he's ours

Quote:
Valencia president Manuel Llorente has moved to price David Villa out of the market by slapping an €88million price-tag on the forward.

The Spain international has been constantly linked with a move away from the Mestalla in recent years as Los Che continue to struggle financially.

Valencia have so far managed to resist the temptation to cash in on their major asset but last week appeared resigned to losing the former Real Zaragoza man.

Head coach Unai Emery admitted that Villa would be allowed to leave but only if they were able to bring in a replacement of a similar standard.

The 27-year-old was reportedly close to joining either Real Madrid or Barcelona in the summer for a fee believed to be around €44million but now Llorente reveals that any interested party would have to double that amount to land the frontman.

"The value for any deal was €44million minimum but we have decided to increase this to double - €88million," he said.

"My opinion of David's value is because he has demonstrated his quality in all competitions. The price is placed by the current market not by our desires."

Llorente added that if the valuation was met Valencia have proved in the past that they can succeed without their biggest stars.

"We do not have to accept. We do not have fears to sell because Valencia have been in a similar situation in the past with players like (Gaizka) Mendieta, Claudio Lopez or Gerard and we are still alive," he highlighted.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...736986,00.html
Closed Thread