United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-05-2018, 11:15 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
When was the last time we had a decent game with Fellaini starting (I can just about accept that bringing him on as a sub can be a tactic)??

Asking for a friend.
You haven’t got any you @#%&!

When ancelotti takes over ......

Unread 04-05-2018, 11:18 PM
saffers

Sad!

Unread 04-05-2018, 11:29 PM
TheFatGoth

Thumbs up

Dropped points to 6 of the current bottom 10 with two of them still left to play

Unread 05-05-2018, 06:16 AM
sub three hours

I'm tired of Mourinho too, I'm tired of his tactics, I'm tired of his personal abuse and I'm tired of the total lack of joy in watching United.

He has one of the best jobs in world football but looks like he is doing a shift at North Manchester General in the Accident and Emergency Department on a Friday night.

Under SAF, I admit there was pragmatism, of course there was, but there was a lot of exhilaration too - under Mourinho it's just joyless tedium and whining excuses. It's absolute dross.

Unread 05-05-2018, 06:24 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Sad!

Seatbelt on pal.

Unread 05-05-2018, 06:28 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Seatbelt on pal.
Going to be a tough week for the justified ancients of mou mou.

Stay safe lads

Unread 05-05-2018, 06:33 AM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Unread 05-05-2018, 06:33 AM
wiganste

Big transfer window for him.
His football has largely been utter turd. Let’s see how we’re going around Xmas time before binning him off.

Unread 05-05-2018, 06:53 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Big transfer window for him.
His football has largely been utter turd. Let’s see how we’re going around Christmas time before binning him off.

As there doesn't seem to be a nailed on replacement I think this is the way to go.

But £#%&! me the football wasn't this bad under sexton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Always have been. Or crowds dropping as it used to be called.

No quite

Our last manager was binned after winning the FA cup

Unread 05-05-2018, 07:11 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Stay safe lads

Jose.. said that the players attitude was not good enough last night, last week he said that they played too complicated football. I’m pretty sure it’s his job as their coach to make sure their attitude is right and that they do not play too complicated

Unread 05-05-2018, 07:14 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

Jose.. said that the players attitude was not good enough last night, last week he said that they played too complicated football. I’m pretty sure it’s his job as their coach to make sure their attitude is right and that they do not play too complicated

Is he not on about 15mill to do just that?

Unread 05-05-2018, 07:21 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Is he not on about 15mill to do just that?
We were gutless and clueless last night and his football is Joyless, dull and unimaginative. But, for the 'justified ancients of moo moo' brigade on here (I love it Keith) all will be forgiven if Jose wins us the FA cup. I can hear them now ''his third major trophy in his first two seasons who else would have done that etc etc? ''

Unread 05-05-2018, 07:24 AM
andyroo

Quote:
We were gutless and clueless last night and his football is Joyless, dull and unimaginative. But, for the 'justified ancients of moo moo' brigade on here (I love it Keith) all will be forgiven if Jose wins us the FA cup. I can hear them now ''his third major trophy in his first two seasons who else would have done that etc etc? ''
Fourth

Unread 05-05-2018, 07:28 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Agreed

As an older red (my first season watching we got relegated) so I'm no Jcl,PlayStation generation spoiled @#%&! and I have watched us through thick and thin.

But watching us at the moment feels like I waste a few hours where I could be doing something else.

I can think of about 6 good games this season and I they are 12 halves of seperates games

Unread 05-05-2018, 07:35 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Fourth
Shows how desperate people are when they count the Charity @#%&!ing Shield ffs.

Unread 05-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Fourth

Sounds like the Mou Mou Train just made an unscheduled stop in the Emerald Isle to pick up Andy!

Unread 05-05-2018, 07:37 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Sounds like the Mou Mou Train just made an unscheduled stop in the Emerald Isle to pick up Andy!
Literally just posted this and it's posted halfway up the thread

Unread 05-05-2018, 07:37 AM
sweetleftfoot

£#%&!ing kills me watching Klopps "go
out and score more than they do" mentality, when we've got to watch the turgid anti-football that this shit @#%&! serves us up week in week out.

He has gone from the special one to looking like one of the Drunken Bakers

Unread 05-05-2018, 07:49 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Shows how desperate people are when they count the Charity @#%&!ing Shield ffs.
Not a fan of that particular rebrand personally

Unread 05-05-2018, 07:51 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Can't wait to see him leave. Another year unfortunately.
Closed Thread