United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-07-2017, 02:47 PM
gbmufc

Default Anderson Talisca

United have alledgedly requested a work permit be granted on the basis of him being an "exceptional talent". Plays in midfield so maybe he is plan B/C/D/E/F....

Euro giants worried Man United have requested FA panel consider ‘exception talent’ work permit for £22m target

Manchester United have been closely linked with Anderson Talisca this summer.

Despite the Brazilian ace reported to have struck a deal with Besiktas to see out the second year of his loan deal he has yet to return to Turkey for pre-season training.

Reports in Turkey are claiming that United have not given up hope of signing the 23-year-old just yet.
See More: 3 reasons £22m Talisca would be a success at Manchester United

Fanatik claim that the Red Devils have requested that the FA panel grant Talisca a work permit on the basis of being an ‘exceptional talent’.

The only way the 23-year-old would be able to play in the Premier League depends on what the FA decide.

Per the source, the FA rejected Talisca a work permit in 2014 when he was closely linked with Wolves and Liverpool.

Arsenal were granted a permit for Gabriel on the basis of being an exception talent according to the Guardian.

Unread 11-07-2017, 02:47 PM
puressence

I did announce this 3 weeks ago 😂😂😂😂

Unread 11-07-2017, 02:49 PM
gbmufc

Top Marks

Unread 11-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
United have alledgedly requested a work permit be granted on the basis of him being an "exceptional talent". Plays in midfield so maybe he is plan B/C/D/E/F....

Euro giants worried Man United have requested FA panel consider ‘exception talent’ work permit for £22m target

Manchester United have been closely linked with Anderson Talisca this summer.

Despite the Brazilian ace reported to have struck a deal with Besiktas to see out the second year of his loan deal he has yet to return to Turkey for pre-season training.

Reports in Turkey are claiming that United have not given up hope of signing the 23-year-old just yet.
See More: 3 reasons £22m Talisca would be a success at Manchester United

Fanatik claim that the Red Devils have requested that the FA panel grant Talisca a work permit on the basis of being an ‘exceptional talent’.

The only way the 23-year-old would be able to play in the Premier League depends on what the FA decide.

Per the source, the FA rejected Talisca a work permit in 2014 when he was closely linked with Wolves and Liverpool.

Arsenal were granted a permit for Gabriel on the basis of being an exception talent according to the Guardian.

Never seen him play tbh

Unread 11-07-2017, 03:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro

Never seen him play tbh
at the gif

same here at the white text

Unread 11-07-2017, 03:15 PM
gbmufc

Unread 11-07-2017, 07:20 PM
red in cumbria

As I said on the original thread, afraid the name alone puts me off.

Unread 11-07-2017, 07:42 PM
AnthonyMartial

His free kicks/ shooting from range look superb and Mary, Jesus and Joseph check out the skill about 2.40 in to the video.

At that price a no brainier .

Unread 11-07-2017, 07:50 PM
dunk

Been linked with this fella for a couple of years now.. Pogba's understudy possibly..?

Unread 11-07-2017, 08:27 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Been linked with this fella for a couple of years now.. Pogba's understudy possibly..?
He's more of a no10 than a midfielder; been likened to Rivaldo in the past.

Has loads of talent and Mourinho raved about him a couple of years back.

Unread 11-07-2017, 08:30 PM
Vedder

Didn't he nearly join wolves last summer?

Unread 11-07-2017, 08:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

what are his top trumps ratings?

Unread 11-07-2017, 09:33 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The new Gaitan

Unread 11-07-2017, 10:40 PM
NegativeNorris

My seventh favourite 'Anderson'. Sign him up.

Unread 19-05-2018, 11:27 PM
Vedder

Loads of rumours on Twitter that we’re signing him. Had a little look online at the sages on r/soccer who say he’s a bit meh and not good enough so it’s probably nailed on then as our transfer dealings are a £#%&!ing shambles

Unread 19-05-2018, 11:53 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
the sages on r/soccer
do i have to give you a refund or are you going to go quietly?

Unread 20-05-2018, 12:01 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
do i have to give you a refund or are you going to go quietly?
ffs

Unread 20-05-2018, 12:15 AM
Cream

What is this work permit bollox?

We pay millions of pounds for player. Player earns a small fortune.

What's the hold up?

work permit. I get iiiit

Unread 20-05-2018, 09:53 AM
puressence

We’ve been signing this lad for 3 years.

Unread 20-05-2018, 09:56 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
What is this work permit bollox?

We pay millions of pounds for player. Player earns a small fortune.

What's the hold up?

work permit. I get iiiit
The work permit rules are that you can't sign just anyone, you are required to show he is an "exceptional talent" so he's not taking British jobs etc.

Seems this £#%&!er's nothing special then.
Closed Thread