United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: How much longer should Van Gaal get?
Get rid asap 8 10.13%
Get rid at end of the season 16 20.25%
Get rid at end of contract 37 46.84%
Extend his contract. 18 22.78%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Yes if it meant getting mourinho or fat ancelotti. Can't believe some dorks want ancelotti tbh.

Only ok if it was pep tbh.
Ancelotti would have been a good pair of hands for a year or two after SAF to mediate the situation imo, completely wrong fit now though.

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:11 PM
King Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Ancelotti would have been a good pair of hands for a year or two after SAF to mediate the situation imo, completely wrong fit now though.
A lot of fans will have different views on the top managers like Ancelotti, Mourhino, Pep etc and for me I don't care what anyone else thinks, these are the best around at the moment and I'd be happy with any of them.

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:11 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
how do i add a 4th option for extension? it only lets me edit the post, not poll
Team #nottz taking a beating here. Feels a bit like Hopkins has come in with a dirty/suicide bomb? Why though? It seems so unprompted.

Perhaps he's just 'snapped'?

What I do know is that TW's toes will be curling up inside his brown brogues as we speak at the prospect of team #nottz being identified as subversives and extremists. I suspect he's had to put down his copy of A History of the English-Speaking Peoples just to consider the magnitude of this turd shaped poll. Maybe spilled his tea as he slammed down his cup. His post earlier didn't suggest a reaction but you just know it's brewing.

As an aside, I've been trying to reference a link between this inept and frankly odd poll and Hopkins childhood celebration of racisism but I can't. When I do, I'll reference it, you mark my words.

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:14 PM
The Watcher

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Team #nottz taking a beating here. Feels a bit like Hopkins has come in with a dirty/suicide bomb? Why though? It seems so unprompted.

What I do know is that TW's toes will be curling up inside his brown brogues as we speak at the prospect of team #nottz being identified as subversives and extremists. I suspect he's had to put down his copy of A History of the English-Speaking Peoples just to consider the magnitude of this turd shaped poll. Maybe spilled his tea as he slammed down his cup. His post earlier didn't suggest a reaction but you just know it's brewing.

As an aside, I've been trying to reference a link between this inept and frankly odd poll and Hopkins childhood celebration of racisism but I can't. When I do, I'll reference it, you mark my words.
No brown in town chief.

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
A question for those that think he's the right man for the job, if he left at the end of the season would you be gutted?
Depends who the replacement is

LVG has been the perfect choice to finally cut ties from the Ferie era by getting rid of all the shit@#%&!s over a short period instead of endless dithering and giving them another chance etc. He has stabilised us but remains to be seen if he can do more. If he has merely laid a platform, then it has been a good appointment because we needed a drastic shake up. Yes, Ferie handed over champions but he could've sent the catering staff out every week and still won three titles in a row. £#%&!ing awesome manager we'll never see the likes again.

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:19 PM
hopkins

Quote:

No snide here, I'm in favour of the big guy. Just to curious to see where our collective head is at this moment in time

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:26 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
No brown in town chief.
Hopkins casual racisim appears to be a feature of team #nottz. Vs2c.

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:29 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Hopkins casual racisim appears to be a feature of team #nottz. Vs2c.
hopkins has a lot of explaining to do, nqat.

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:30 PM
jaffo

It's a sorry state of affairs when the only member of #teamnottz to keep his dignity is Goldbridge

ZiggyStardust

I'll wait until the end of the season before making a judgement on whether he should get a 3rd season or not

However if there isn't a significant improvement in the attacking side of our performances then I definitely wouldn't want him back for a 3rd season in charge
Couldn't take another season of this shot shy football

Have to say I've lost a lot of faith in him but if he can make some big decisions and get us playing attractive then that faith will come back

If LvG stays on the good ship Rooney then he's going to sink

hopkins

Quote:
hopkins has a lot of explaining to do, nqat.
I blame the parents

waynes ear's

LvG in

Hopkins out

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:35 PM
Neo

Giggs out, Rooney assistant.

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:36 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Give him a five THOUSAND year contract and a billion pounds an hour wage.

Yes.
I'm not sure about that. Personally I'd prefer our manager to get a better contract than our captain

Unread 02-11-2015, 12:55 PM
teflon_terry

Thumbs down

Hopkins has had an absolute cream here.

Unread 02-11-2015, 01:02 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Hopkins has had an absolute cream here.
Still, good news about Ziggy giving LvG until the end of the season. Every cloud etc.

Unread 02-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Ethers

#HopkinsOut

Unread 02-11-2015, 01:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Would happily give King Louis a new contract if Super Pep doesn’t fancy the United gig after he’s done with Bayern.

Unread 02-11-2015, 01:09 PM
ZiggyStardust

Thumbs up

Quote:
Still, good news about Ziggy giving LvG until the end of the season. Every cloud etc.
I'm sure the big man appreciates it

Unread 02-11-2015, 01:13 PM
Lok

I can't stand the football.

The results aren't good enough.

We've wasted an inordinate amount of money.

The results are getting better and the defence has definitely improved. The amount of time he's taking isn't really acceptable. Worse managers have joined teams in a worse state and turned it around quicker.

With all that said we should give him until the end of next season. He isn't a Moyes and things are (very, very slowly) moving forwards. The quality of the football is the biggest concern though.
Closed Thread