United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2010, 02:28 PM
believe

Default Re: Glazer protest tbc at Old Trafford

Quote:
Originally Posted by In 76 now this is true
Boylies pie protest worked, tickets gone from £48 down to £33!!!

ps £#%&! off tufty you @#%&!

Unread 07-01-2010, 02:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
But Dunk says we're OK.
Yes, yes, that's exactly what I said.

£#%&! me you're simple.

Unread 07-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Sparky***

Who shall we send the Skip to?

Unread 07-01-2010, 02:39 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
great days

sent a few black faxes and flooded some servers

Unread 07-01-2010, 02:49 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Me, I've got some stuff I need to chuck out.

Unread 07-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Worked at barnsley too.

Unread 07-01-2010, 03:23 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
The main reason that things are considerably different to how they were in 1995 - when, just like over the few years that followed, there was every chance Ferguson might've walked away btw - is that Ferguson has proved beyond even the most stupid commentator's and supporter's most idiotic criticisms and doubts that he is the man for the job.

Also, I do not see where this idea that United "obviously" need to strengthen has been passed into fact. United no more obviously need to strengthen than they have at any other time; the squad always evolves and the manager will always be on the lookout for ways to improve. For example, this week he made the point that the immediate situation could obviously be improved by bringing in a top class centre-back. But it would be to the detriment of the squad overall if said player had a contract for any longer than to the end of the season unless he was actually a genuine transfer target.
How the club can possibly be said to look from the outside as being "very bleak" is anybody's guess - it looks anything but bleak to me. And as for "further asset-stripping"? wtf? What asset-stripping is that exactly, then? Laughable stuff imo.
right, the 80m is available for players if required, anderson and nani are right on track to being the replacements for scholes and giggs, berbatov is proving to be just what we wanted, ferdinand hasn't got a chronic back problem, vidic loves the rain, vds can play on for another five years, the squad is evolving alright

Unread 07-01-2010, 03:24 PM
waynes ear's

and season ticket prices are going down for next season

Unread 07-01-2010, 03:25 PM
Sparky***

I think this is a perfect opportunity to get my banner made

|
|
|
V

Unread 07-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Sloane

Quote:
I think this is a perfect opportunity to get my banner made

|
|
|
V
i will donate a £1

Unread 07-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
i will donate a £1
Are you Italian?

Unread 07-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Are you Italian?
yep

Unread 07-01-2010, 03:41 PM
Zorg

Quote:
yep
That's alright then.

Unread 07-01-2010, 03:47 PM
redloner

Quote:
"we do not want to be owned by anyone we want to be a plc again owned by the fans"
On the face of it this looks like a daft thing to say, but bear in mind there were over 37,000 small shareholders in the plc, probably all fans, who felt they had a small stake in the club and who could legitimately ask questions at an open AGM.

They may not have had control, but at least they had a voice.

Unread 07-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Johnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by redloner
On the face of it this looks like a daft thing to say, but bear in mind there were over 37,000 small shareholders in the plc, probably all fans, who felt they had a small stake in the club and who could legitimately ask questions at an open AGM.

They may not have had control, but at least they had a voice.
TBF we can give input as to how loud the tannoy is so thats something

Unread 07-01-2010, 06:14 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
Who gives a £#%&!, we've won the league 3 times and the European cup since then
I'm pretty sure there are clubs in Nottingham who have won the EC. Go and support them, @#%&!.

Quote:
HAve you answered the questiona bout the stolen banner yet? No. You're a @#%&! too but a much bigger one that the @#%&! above.

Everyone having a good laugh at this is a disgrace. When Ronaldo went you got a bit pissed off, when Vidic goes it will get a bit worse and when Rooney goes you might start talking notice. Make sure anyone on here who is having a go at the people at least trying to get rid of the Glazers doesn't pretend to be upset when prices go up, signings go down and City take over as the city's most successful club. Shame on you all.

Unread 07-01-2010, 06:32 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I'm pretty sure there are clubs in Nottingham who have won the EC. Go and support them, @#%&!
I was being sarcastic, you @#%&!.

Unread 07-01-2010, 06:35 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
I was being sarcastic, you @#%&!.
Were you though? Far too many people use that fact we have won trophies as the excuse to take the piss out of people who are trying to do their best to rid the club of the cancer that is Glazer. Unless everyone makes a stand he'll never leave and eventually SAF will go and we'll have to watch us being knocked off our perch and by then, who knows, maybe Liverpool will have a decent manager. It's far too serious an issue to make light of, especially when we have more glory seekers than your average club.

Unread 07-01-2010, 06:43 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Were you though? Far too many people use that fact we have won trophies as the excuse to take the piss out of people who are trying to do their best to rid the club of the cancer that is Glazer. Unless everyone makes a stand he'll never leave and eventually SAF will go and we'll have to watch us being knocked off our perch and by then, who knows, maybe Liverpool will have a decent manager. It's far too serious an issue to make light of, especially when we have more glory seekers than your average club.
You're preaching to the converted, I'm a founder member of FC

Unread 07-01-2010, 06:46 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
You're preaching to the converted, I'm a founder member of FC
I was unaware of that, fair play to you. There are too many people who think it's funny to ridicule people who are at least trying to get rid of them. It's good to know you're not one of them. You can't tell sarcasm as easily when it's written down, let's move on.

Have a great evening.
Closed Thread