United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2010, 03:09 PM
magic_cantona

Default Re: Glazer protest tbc at Old Trafford

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
so what exactly are you planning to do fatty? (me, I will most likely do £#%&! all, but then I also won't be shouting off at the mouth)

lethargy and ridicule in one post. 42nd would be so proud
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
ah, I've just seen what your plans are. riding coat tails as usual
You're a stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!, aren't you?

I said from my first post on this subject that anyone protesting against the Glazers deserves credit and not the piss being taken.I also admitted that I wished I'd done anything last time but hadn't - something I feel very guilty about.

So just how is that 'shouting off at the mouth' you £#%&!ing tampon?The irony of you accsuing someone of 'shouting off at the mouth' when it's all you do when you post.

Unread 10-01-2010, 05:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Funny how the Anti United, ABU, whiter than white FC'ers choose now to Aggresively purse the Glazer angle.....

whilst were in a bit of bad form....

Intresting.

Unread 10-01-2010, 05:31 PM
wonky no

we're soft as shit as a nation. we never protest anything, ever.
if every pub got the foriegn channels sky would get worried.
are they going to arrest every £#%&!er?
same with the smoking ban.

we're just shit.

Unread 10-01-2010, 05:56 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Funny how the Anti United, ABU, whiter than white FC'ers choose now to Aggresively purse the Glazer angle.....

Intresting.
Is it not everyone other than the people you mentioned who are now questioning the glazers?

Unread 10-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Is it not everyone other than the people you mentioned who are now questioning the glazers?
no.

No it isnt....

Its david conn, and the rest of the media and online @#%&!s.....fc'ers and the irk...

pushing the angle...

its been bad for years....

Were surviving.

Unread 10-01-2010, 06:17 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
we're soft as shit as a nation. we never protest anything, ever.
if every pub got the foriegn channels sky would get worried.
are they going to arrest every £#%&!er?
same with the smoking ban.

we're just shit.

Unread 10-01-2010, 07:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

Intresting.
purse

Unread 10-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
There's loads of revenue streams that need to be cut off to effect a true boycott. Just cutting off your cash for match tickets is the grand gesture on a personal level, but it isn't necessarily the answer in the big picture, especially when there's been 70k plus at every big match at OT since they took over. I'm sure we've been over this many times; it's where I start talking about sponsorship, media and multi billion pound television deals and the people who pay for them etc...
Oh I agree, but I said 'withholding your custom' not 'withholding your season ticket money'. 'Custom' is everything that goes with watching a team - tickets, merchandise, travel, etc. You see the bigger picture, but it just doesn't apply in my opinion if the question is simply 'how do we get the Glazers out'. My answer is, the only way is to withhold your custom.

Unread 10-01-2010, 09:28 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
no.

No it isnt....

Its david conn, and the rest of the media and online @#%&!s.....fc'ers and the irk...

pushing the angle...

its been bad for years....

Were surviving.

Harsh. He's a decent poster.

TBF BB, People have been saying it for years. We are surviving. Are the majority happy to just survive? Seems not. Thats the rub innit.

Bit surprised at your posts tbh.

Unread 11-01-2010, 01:04 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
You're a stupid £#%&!ing @#%&!, aren't you?

I said from my first post on this subject that anyone protesting against the Glazers deserves credit and not the piss being taken.I also admitted that I wished I'd done anything last time but hadn't - something I feel very guilty about.

So just how is that 'shouting off at the mouth' you £#%&!ing tampon?The irony of you accsuing someone of 'shouting off at the mouth' when it's all you do when you post.
so what are your plans this time around chubby? something on myspace? a post on fred tissue? maybe a sponsored scrabble session on facebook? I am looking to you for inspiration

Unread 11-01-2010, 09:19 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
jealousy i detect

Even if it's protruding from his forehead.

Unread 11-01-2010, 09:21 AM
waynes ear's

oh, has shadowplay wrote on his blog about this yet?

Unread 11-01-2010, 12:48 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:

Intresting.
Nothing much gets past you does it ?

Full marks for spotting those "whiter than white FC'ers" jumping on the bandwagon with this all this Glazer stuff
Closed Thread