Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Pop

Cobh Ramblers.

Unread 22-04-2014, 12:33 PM
MJ Ramone

He's damaged goods nqat

I don't know how anecdotal the Fergie story is. I presume there must have been some kind of interview process too ..although apparently not. £#%&!ing madness.
Anyway, he was never right for the job. Never in a billion light years.

Stoke, Villa, Fulham etc...
that's his level.

Not sure any £#%&!er will want him for a while. He might have to go out of the country for a bit like McClaren did after the England fiasco.

Unread 22-04-2014, 12:35 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Not sure any £#%&!er will want him for a while. He might have to go out of the country for a bit like McClaren did after the England fiasco.
Any excuse

Unread 22-04-2014, 12:36 PM
dunk

Apparently the bookies installed him as favourite for the Spurs job yesterday

Unread 22-04-2014, 12:52 PM
teflon_terry

Who cares. Let's never speak of this season again.

Unread 22-04-2014, 12:58 PM
andyroo

After taking Manchester United out of Europe, he's been offered a job at UKIP.

Unread 22-04-2014, 02:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
city
Ah, if only

Unread 22-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Mr Castro

At least City already have flags up for him.

Unread 22-04-2014, 02:16 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Who cares. Let's never speak of this season again.
That's the spirit, that's exactly the stance I am taking.

I wont buy a paper, turn sky sports off and pretend this season and all the shittyness it has brought didn't happen.

Enjoy it when its good, ignore it when its bad

Unread 22-04-2014, 03:01 PM
koppas

I've had a tenner on Moyes next Spurs boss at 9\2. Nailed on if we get LVG.

Pochetinno will go to Barca or some other sexy side.

Unread 22-04-2014, 03:08 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

No way, Levy couldn't sell them Moyes, he got rid of AVB who was doing a better job with players he didn't £#%&!ing buy.

If they don't get LVG it'll be Tim Sherwood and his ridiculous "£#%&! your fancy tactics they don't like it up 'em" show until he takes them into the bottom half.

Tim Sherwood is like the insanely positive alternative persona of Moyes, the footballs still pish but the manager thinks he's ten men.

Unread 22-04-2014, 03:30 PM
MagnificentSeven

villa, newcastle, leeds, forest, west ham

all roughly a similar size to everton, all average teams, he'd be in his element nqat

Unread 22-04-2014, 03:32 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

no way will the clowntroupe flannel another premiership gig. moyes will end up at a championship promotion chasers and round will be at port vale with his thoroughly modern scientific management play charts:£#%&!er:

moyes has been shown up as the dinofraud he is at OT and by martinez at everton. Championship if you want a devious bully running your club.

Unread 22-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas

I've heard Barca are eyeing up brendan rodgers. No joke.

Unread 22-04-2014, 03:39 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I've heard Barca are eyeing up brendan rodgers. No joke.
Rodgers to Barca, Moyes to Liverpool

Unread 22-04-2014, 06:40 PM
puressence

Celtic .....

Unread 22-04-2014, 07:20 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Celtic .....
"We'll do everything we possibly can to make it difficult for them (East Fife) at Celtic Park tomorrow."

Honestly couldn't give a £#%&! where this mess ends up.

Unread 22-04-2014, 07:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
no way will the clowntroupe flannel another premiership gig. moyes will end up at a championship promotion chasers and round will be at port vale with his thoroughly modern scientific management play charts:£#%&!er:

moyes has been shown up as the dinofraud he is at OT and by martinez at everton. Championship if you want a devious bully running your club.
This bit is actually very important - highly symbolic that his catastrophic "reign" ended when it did.

Unread 22-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Lodestar

Wish him well wherever. He actually operated consistently in a way with his mid table psyche. How the £#%&! Fergie and Woowar expected anything else is beyond me.

Unread 22-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Manutd1999

I cant see him at spurs though he'd suit their selling their better players stance

Stoke, villa, Fulham, Newcastle etc would all suit him.

Can see him doing a similar job at one of them to how Pullis (who should get manager of the year) has done at palace. Cardiff would also suit him if they sack Ole.

Wouldn't be surprised if he takes a year off. Didn't I see on here that he has a punditry role for the world cup?
Closed Thread