United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Vedder

92 to bury is the best itk ffs. Did he get anything wrong?

Unread 02-09-2014, 10:54 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
92 to bury is the best itk ffs. Did he get anything wrong?
logging on was his biggest mistake.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
No itk's on here, just people who can bring info from other places quicker than others.
the whole point of being itk is that you don't post it on forums ffs

this place is pretty hot on verbatim regurgitation though tbf

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:04 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Thatter boyers calling nothing and attacking other ITK'ers...

Dunk on his balcony "I'm just checking in lads, bringing some reality to the forum, it's my role"

Falcao signs, 8 hours later he's still on his balcony "he's an immobile saha"
Have you ever heard of a mobile phone bunks? Witchcraft, I know, but it means you can connect to the World from wherever you may be...

I'd kill for a player like Saha at OT tbh. One that stayed for though obv.

The giddy kippers on here are a joke tbh. The squads a state but we have a shiny new striker so everything is OK

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:05 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Have you ever heard of a mobile phone bunks? Witchcraft, I know, but it means you can connect to the World from wherever you may be...

The giddy kippers on here are a joke tbh. The squads a state but we have a shiny new striker so everything is OK
you're a joke.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

He's off again.....

We've added 6 and got rid of plenty....

Enjoy your holiday.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:06 AM
elephantstone

Dunk, the window opens again in January and LVG openly admits he wants Strootman.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:08 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Dunk, the window opens again in January and LVG openly admits he wants Strootman.
I have said elsewhere that who arrives in January will probably determine where we finish.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Sparky***

Glad to see you've made it through the night, Dunk.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:10 AM
believe

last day of his holiday and he's made 150 posts take the kids the pool or something pal, United will still be here when you get back.

Unread 02-09-2014, 01:43 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
last day of his holiday and he's made 150 posts take the kids the pool or something pal, United will still be here when you get back.
Almost as bad as you on your honeymoon.

Unread 02-09-2014, 01:52 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
anticipated this. 42 posts in 22 days.

Unread 02-09-2014, 02:00 PM
The Watcher

bunks yesterday, believe today. Looks like ryan's determined to make a name for himself by going after a couple of forum stalwarts.

Unread 02-09-2014, 02:10 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
bunks yesterday, believe today. Looks like ryan's determined to make a name for himself by going after a couple of forum stalwarts.
Hardly going after someone by asking someone what he planned on doing in Oslo and comparing someone who posts while on his honeymoon to someone who posts on holiday. reasonable replies, if anything.

Unread 02-09-2014, 02:14 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
looks like it's stee-roid week in the Ryan household. He'll be crossfitting all over town this weekend, just hope bunks doesn't decide to make the most of what would have been his Oslo weekend. Could be brutal.

Unread 02-09-2014, 02:18 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Unread 02-09-2014, 02:27 PM
suedeshoes

Who was it Bunks was rowing with last week? Magic Cantona? Is he dead now? #specialforces

Unread 02-09-2014, 02:39 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Who was it Bunks was rowing with last week? Magic Cantona? Is he dead now? #specialforces
Still here #checkingalldoorsatnight

Unread 02-09-2014, 02:43 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
the whole point of being itk is that you don't post it on forums ffs

this place is pretty hot on verbatim regurgitation though tbf
Back 5 mins and toying

Quote:
Hardly going after someone by asking someone what he planned on doing in Oslo and comparing someone who posts while on his honeymoon to someone who posts on holiday. reasonable replies, if anything.
Just played golf away for a week and managed to ignore this place. Honeymoon

Unread 02-09-2014, 03:01 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Closed Thread