United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:05 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Booing seems a bit silly to me, but that's not to say there haven't been United representatives who've deserved it (Owen, Moyes, Rooney, Alan Keegan etc.), with Fellaini though I just worry it will affect his confidence for the next game. Seems a bit counter productive to me.
wum.

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Child of Darkness

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Would be better if everyone made joey deacon noises.
Yes !!!!!!

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Sparky***

He'll get sold to another club soon enough and he'll come back to £#%&!ing haunt us.

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:16 PM
AK14

Wait!

Fat Goth is a spurs fan?!

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:19 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He'll get sold to another club soon enough and he'll come back to £#%&!ing haunt us.
Guaranteed.

Cue a rash of gloating media coverage, "VENGEANCE on CRUEL Manchester United supporters" etc

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Buck

I don't want him to die. But I sometimes wish he was never born at all.

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Guaranteed.

Cue a rash of gloating media coverage, "VENGEANCE on CRUEL Manchester United supporters" etc
'In shock cup win for Burnley'

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:28 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Guaranteed.

And I wont give one solitary £#%&!

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:31 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
'In shock cup win for Burnley'
Lol
Like burnley would be daft enough to put a bid in for him.
Think more along the lines of al Amin or trabzonspors and you'll be on the right track

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:42 PM
Fat Al

So, we're to sit there all happy £#%&!ing clappy when everything is fine but got to STFU when we ain't happy?

£#%&! Fellaini. £#%&! his confidence. I want him begging Jose to be sold. I want him £#%&!ing sitting in the corner crying & rocking backwards & forwards on match day cos he's too scared to even leave the dressing room.

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:42 PM
Mr_Ed

Simple solution to the problem... don't play the @#%&!.

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:43 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
Lol
Like burnley would be daft enough to put a bid in for him.
Think more along the lines of al Amin or trabzonspors and you'll be on the right track
In Football Manager you have to keep paying his wages even if you sell him, no one's stupid enough to match his contract

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:46 PM
guerreiro

What's actually annoying is that the manager and media actually think it's just because he gave a penalty away.

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No he won't.

It'll be an absolute joy to see him in another shirt, just like it was with Cleverley a few weeks back.

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Exclamation

grown men actually booing. mental

you shouldn't boo your own players. send them an unsavoury message on twitter or instagram instead. it's nearly 2017, people! get with the programme, #@&%!s!

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Something very unsettling about one of our own players getting abused as he warms up. This isn't a player who said something out of turn in the press or became embroiled in some unsavoury tabloid scandal. He didn't insult anyone, he's never played for one of our big rivals and he isn't David Moyes.

All he did was give a penalty away. Yeah, he's a bit shit, it's annoying when he plays and last week was a sickener....but he doesn't pick himself. Fair play to Jose for dedicating the win to him.
Are you ashamed that a player that is suppose to be the great English hope and a top English striker was plonked firmly in ROJO's pocket all afternoon ?

Marcus bloody Rojo

Kane begging for the final whistle covered in pocket fluff and 2p's...

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:30 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Are you ashamed that a player that is suppose to be the great English hope and a top English striker was plonked firmly in ROJO's pocket all afternoon ?

Marcus bloody Rojo

Kane begging for the final whistle covered in pocket fluff and 2p's...

Meanwhile, Danny Rose had to kick the 'New Cuadrado' off the pitch, although too late to prevent him getting the winner

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Meanwhile, Danny Rose had to kick the 'New Cuadrado' off the pitch, although too late to prevent him getting the winner
Probably won't get the same freed......

Oh

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=295

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:47 PM
Child of Darkness

Rojo and jones both solid yest . Vvg2c

Unread 12-12-2016, 02:02 PM
no fun

people around me yesterday was giving it "ooh its awful that people are booing a united player" but how else can we get the message across ?

didn't boo myself, but I don't really say anything at the game anyway apart from cheering if we score a decent goal
Closed Thread