Originally Posted by 20 times
He’s mentally ill

There’s no other explanation
Sa7?

Unread 30-10-2017, 02:38 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Secretly pulls himself off to images off RuPaul and then lies there, spent, with his load all over his bloated stomach, in total self-disgust

lok doesn't appreciate humour it seems

Unread 31-10-2017, 09:26 AM
20 times

Danny Murphy doing his best Garth Crooks impression

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...ian-11438653?6

Unread 31-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Clarkie

Always disappointed with the headline "slams"
Expecting to see a table broken in half or something

Unread 31-10-2017, 01:19 PM
believe

Quote:
He’s mentally ill

There’s no other explanation
Think the BBC have known he's on the spectrum for a while and just humour him. Almost reminds me of that lads with Downs on Corrie.

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:01 AM
20 times

“In five years, Dyche has turned this famous old club into a Premier League outfit and done it on buttons”

Famous?

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:05 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
“In five years, Dyche has turned this famous old club into a Premier League outfit and done it on buttons”

Famous?
Huge in NE Lancs

Unread 06-11-2017, 11:17 AM
TheFatGoth

I have always believed the game is about having the players to do the job

Unread 06-11-2017, 05:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Famous?
Well in the same sort of sense that Preston are (ie well before most of us were even born)

Unread 18-11-2017, 08:27 PM
20 times

The dance will have annoyed Garth imo

Unread 18-11-2017, 08:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Here's hoping......

Unread 18-11-2017, 08:49 PM
sa7

Quote:
My worry is whether this week's hairstyle passes the Crooks Approval Test.

I wait with baited breath...

Unread 20-11-2017, 08:08 AM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
My worry is whether this week's hairstyle passes the Crooks Approval Test.

I wait with baited breath...
“I have no time for his hairstyles and even less time for the dancing exhibitions. They are for beauty parlours and catwalks”

“I refuse to allow a poor rendition of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever with a poor haircut to stop me from producing an honest selection, but I do so through gritted teeth.”

Unread 20-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Stickman

Quote:
“I have no time for his hairstyles and even less time for the dancing exhibitions. They are for beauty parlours and catwalks”

“I refuse to allow a poor rendition of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever with a poor haircut to stop me from producing an honest selection, but I do so through gritted teeth.”
He genuinely sounds jealous ffs

Unread 20-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Billy Redface

He really has serious issue with hair, doesn't he?

Unread 20-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Big Norm

If you can find it, check out his attempt to describe the foul for Arsenal's free kick that lead to their first goal on Saturday.

The fact that it was given for a challenge by a Spurs player called Sanchez on an Arsenal player called Sanchez almost makes his head explode.

Unread 20-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Whip Hubley

Have you all missed his justification for picking Komany?

It appears as if his entire reasoning was because, er, he didn't get sent off and Garth agreed with it....

lolz.

What is the game coming to when a manager, or a team for that matter, begin to rely on a sending-off to ensure a victory?

That seemed to be the situation, as far as Leicester and their manager Claude Puel were concerned, when Vincent Kompany clearly brought down Jamie Vardy during the game's opening exchanges.

The tackle itself was not the issue, but whether the City captain was the last man or not.

Some are in no doubt that Kompany should have been dismissed, but I take a different view. John Stones, the nearest City defender to Vardy, was close enough and quick enough to make a difference and referee Graham Scott thought so too.

Would the game have been affected by Kompany's departure? Of course it would, but the whole point of a sending-off is that it is used to administer justice.

It is also the opinion of the referee that counts - not the managers' or players' - and certainly not the opinion of the pundits.

There are moments, I must admit, when a referee is the only person in the ground who knows why a player has been sent off and that is equally nauseating.

We should all be in no doubt why justice has been served. Nevertheless, Kompany survived the incident and the match.

Kompany is a wonderful professional. However, the Belgium international will know he must prove he can play a full and uninterrupted season in the hurly burly of the Premier League before manager Pep Guardiola can trust him to lead this marvellous City side into the future.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42047394

Unread 20-11-2017, 12:24 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
He genuinely sounds jealous ffs
He sounds deranged and extremely, bitterly childish. How the £#%&! is he employed? Dick head.

Unread 20-11-2017, 01:21 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Have you all missed his justification for picking Komany?

It appears as if his entire reasoning was because, er, he didn't get sent off and Garth agreed with it....

lolz.

What is the game coming to when a manager, or a team for that matter, begin to rely on a sending-off to ensure a victory?

That seemed to be the situation, as far as Leicester and their manager Claude Puel were concerned, when Vincent Kompany clearly brought down Jamie Vardy during the game's opening exchanges.

The tackle itself was not the issue, but whether the City captain was the last man or not.

Some are in no doubt that Kompany should have been dismissed, but I take a different view. John Stones, the nearest City defender to Vardy, was close enough and quick enough to make a difference and referee Graham Scott thought so too.

Would the game have been affected by Kompany's departure? Of course it would, but the whole point of a sending-off is that it is used to administer justice.

It is also the opinion of the referee that counts - not the managers' or players' - and certainly not the opinion of the pundits.

There are moments, I must admit, when a referee is the only person in the ground who knows why a player has been sent off and that is equally nauseating.

We should all be in no doubt why justice has been served. Nevertheless, Kompany survived the incident and the match.

Kompany is a wonderful professional. However, the Belgium international will know he must prove he can play a full and uninterrupted season in the hurly burly of the Premier League before manager Pep Guardiola can trust him to lead this marvellous City side into the future.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42047394
what the absolute £#%&! is that

Unread 20-11-2017, 01:23 PM
20 times

Quote:

Famous?
“West Ham are a very famous old club and belong in the Premier League.”

Garth loves famous old clubs
Closed Thread