United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
You don't half talk some £#%&!in rubbish.

Day trippers is one thing but this hit about facts is just made up bollox.
Chill, he's not talking about you. He's talking about ones that actually watch United.

Unread 23-11-2012, 09:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Hate Messi-Ronaldo bores. Funny how they never have an opinion on Ian Woan isn't it?
I always liked Ian Woan tbf, forest was his level though...

Grimson

Quote:
Hate Messi-Ronaldo bores. Funny how they never have an opinion on Ian Woan isn't it?

(good left peg on Woan tbf)

Sparky***

Quote:
still love that left foot rasper he scored against newcastle.

god bless you woany

Unread 23-11-2012, 09:55 PM
eusker

Strangers in pubs who tell you all about their £#%&!ing fantasy football team. £#%&! off.

Unread 23-11-2012, 09:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Glad you got it, 48 which is worse.
So, like me, your formative football years will have been the Sexton era. Character forming if nothing else

Unread 23-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Don't you go to Nevada whats it called. went once, it was an absolute nightmare, first time I've £#%&!ed off from a match before half time and left a pint behind me. :shakehead:
No, I met poppy there once, for the Carling Cup Final against Wigan some million or so years ago. And I would occasionally go for a midweek River game. But it's terrible for any game involving United.

Unread 23-11-2012, 09:57 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Don't you go to Nevada whats it called. went once, it was an absolute nightmare, first time I've £#%&!ed off from a match before half time and left a pint behind me. :shakehead:
Nevada Smith's? Went in there when I was over for a United tour years ago, wasn't that bad when I went in tbh.

Unread 23-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
harsh, that

Unread 23-11-2012, 09:59 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
So, like me, your formative football years will have been the Sexton era. Character forming if nothing else
Gave me a passion to play rather then watch, so it wasn't all bad

Unread 23-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
still love that left foot rasper he scored against newcastle.

god bless you woany
That must be why I thought of him - I was watching this earlier (2:00)

Unread 23-11-2012, 10:29 PM
MagnificentSeven

you know, for all the times we talk about abus being @#%&!s, i have never seen such abuism like on this forum

Unread 23-11-2012, 10:38 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
No Carrick is shit to be fair
You actually believe Carrick is a shit footballer? He has his weaknesses but he is a very good footballer and reads the game superbly.

If only he crawled on his knees to block shots like Parker.

Unread 23-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I just find out their views of Carrick, Gareth Bale or Andrew Cole then take it from there.
Shite

third best player in the world

Takes five chances to score

Onions? I knows mine, footballing wise.

Unread 23-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
You actually believe Carrick is a shit footballer? He has his weaknesses but he is a very good footballer and reads the game superbly.

If only he crawled on his knees to block shots like Parker.
I should imagine he does read the game superby, he's often got a £#%&!ing great view of it from his £#%&!ing deckchair in the middle of the pitch.

Unread 23-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
they're divs ffs, what did you expect?

Man city fans in Madrid - YouTube
£#%&!ing hell, I wish people would stop posting this video. I just sit there watching it over and over again in utter disbelief at how £#%&!ing shite that chant is.

Unread 23-11-2012, 10:46 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I dont know why people still bother talking to people full stop.

"Morning"

"Oh £#%&! off already."
Shouldn't be harassing jews in the morning anyway switchers. It was probably the sabbath.

Re the question. I genuinely don't have football conversations like carlo's, but then i rarely meet City fans down here, and can't be £#%&!ed talking to anyone as soon as i clock they're a moron generally anyway.

Unread 23-11-2012, 10:47 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
£#%&!ing hell, I wish people would stop posting this video. I just sit there watching it over and over again in utter disbelief at how £#%&!ing shite that chant is.
Me too. The thing is, they actually seem to believe they've invented this amazing song that everyone else is jealous of.

Unread 23-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Mr_Ed

I remember a convo with a season ticket holding Spurs fan once after they'd just signed Ginola.

Him: big fan, love the spurs, go every week
Me: so what do you think of the Ginola signing?
Him: who? Ginola? He's not a spurs player
Me: yes he is... Signed a few days ago
Him: oh... I don't follow them that much... Where you going?

Unread 23-11-2012, 11:24 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
I hadn't seen it before, honest. Good £#%&!ing Christ on a moped.

The bell in the yellow shades is my favourite.

Oh £#%&!. The beggar in the headscarf I'm actually giggling.
Closed Thread