United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:29 PM
dunk

He'd learn to deal with the refs. Keane managed it.

I'd take the odd red card in exchange for some £#%&!er getting stuck in when the opposition set out to kick £#%&! out of us tbh.

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:30 PM
rebelcountyred

would like a fellaini type player at united, no need to play a player like him week in week out however, horses for courses.

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:30 PM
JakeB

Have we ever been linked with him even?

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:31 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
would like a fellaini type player at united, no need to play a player like him week in week out however, horses for courses.
I'd much prefer a better player personally.

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Have we ever been linked with him even?
Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Not been linked with a better player either

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

£#%&! me I'd rather have Phil neville back than that @#%&!

still not quite sure why he wasn't sent off last night don't know the 'ref' managed to miss his elbow on De gea and he must have committed 15 fouls plus and wasn't even £#%&!ing booked:shakehead:

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:47 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

still not quite sure why he wasn't sent off last night don't know the 'ref' managed to miss his elbow on De gea and he must have committed 15 fouls plus and wasn't even £#%&!ing booked:shakehead:
we used to have loads of people able to 'do a job' in midfield now it's all artists and no bite

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:49 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
we used to have loads of people able to 'do a job' in midfield now it's all artists and no bite
Fletcher will be back soon

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Fletcher will be back soon
About as much chance as me and magic lining up in CM tbh.

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:53 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:

Hahahahahahaha Just wow

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:54 PM
MUFCOK

A player like him in midfield? he played up top off the striker in the cahill role.

He wasn't amazing we just didn't handle him right, either stick someone infront of him so he can't bring the ball down or let him win everything in the air but once he's brought it down don't get so close to him so he can turn you easily.

He should have been booked anyway, the problem wasn't even in midfield last night, he had a decent game against someone who isn't a centre back and someone who is still coming back to full fitness, we was just too slow in the final 3rd.

lets look on the bright side, Shinji looked top class and his touches were delightful

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:55 PM
dunk

Screech is quality in the Carrick role too, it's just that Everton have more use for him further forward.

Unread 21-08-2012, 08:56 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
Hahahahahahaha Just wow
He's right about the bookings tbh.

The elbow in to De Gea was atrocious Did he eventually get booked for hauling down one of our players or did the 5th official (The Goodison Screech) decide not to give it?

He should've gone. Good player, good game, got away with murder.

Unread 21-08-2012, 09:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Hahahahahahaha Just wow
what....he is a dirty @#%&! or did you miss the amount of yellow cards he picked up last season

he was a £#%&!ing disgrace last night and should have been off for persistent fouling never mind the straight red that should have came his way for the assault on De Gea...Scholes and Nani booked for their first fouls

not making excuses for the result we were shite.....£#%&!head shouldn't have been on the park to score

Unread 21-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
His mate at Belgium is more suitable for what we need IMO ... Witsel. He can be as nasty a @#%&! as there is when the mood takes him, not a bad player either.

Javi Martinez has always been my choice, but he doesn't appear to be on our radar at all - having said that midfielders in general don't appear to be on our radar...

Unread 21-08-2012, 09:13 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
His mate at Belgium is more suitable for what we need IMO ... Witsel. He can be as nasty a @#%&! as there is when the mood takes him, not a bad player either.

Javi Martinez has always been my choice, but he doesn't appear to be on our radar at all - having said that midfielders in general don't appear to be on our radar...
the radar was sold in the ipo

Unread 21-08-2012, 09:20 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Maybe he should have been booked but sent off get to £#%&! hes hardly flying in late with two feet, Scholes challenge on Gibson was far worse on the edge of are box
not as bad as Gibson's leg breaker on Evans in the 4-4 game which is the reason Evans is still out, £#%&!ing shocking 'tackle' by Gibson and another straight red

Unread 21-08-2012, 09:20 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
what....he is a dirty @#%&! or did you miss the amount of yellow cards he picked up last season

he was a £#%&!ing disgrace last night and should have been off for persistent fouling never mind the straight red that should have came his way for the assault on De Gea...Scholes and Nani booked for their first fouls

not making excuses for the result we were shite.....£#%&!head shouldn't have been on the park to score
I was referring to the "Would rather have Neville back than that @#%&!" comment

Couldnt care less if he elbowed Degay, Thats for the ref to spot

Unread 21-08-2012, 09:22 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
not as bad as Gibson's leg breaker on Evans in the 4-4 game which is the reason Evans is still out, £#%&!ing shocking 'tackle' by Gibson and another straight red
Jesus are you trying to make out Utd have never had any decisions go there way?

Unread 21-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Tronics

one worldy performance against us in our moment of venerability and everyone thinks he's the second coming of Keane

no wonder some on here got soo giddy when Ando was running towards the goal or when Clevs started passing forwards

we've been starved of any real quality in midfield for soo long anything that looks remotely 'alright' warrants threads and page after page of hypothetical discussions

its sad and quite funny at the same time
Closed Thread