United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-11-2012, 03:33 AM
Argentina

I used to live with a #@&%!head Villa fan. He was such an arrogant @#%&! whose knowledge was limited at best. He thought he was a genius because he 'figured out' there's always 4 minutes injury time. He said 'they must make it up, because it's always 4 minutes...and sometimes 3 minutes'.

After explaining the fact that really it will only really be somewhere between 1 minute 6, and the extremes are rare, we are only left with 2, 3, 4, or 5 minutes. If 6 subs are made in the second half, that's 3 minutes, and a minute to 90 seconds for delays like getting a player off for treatment means 'a minimum of 4 minutes will be played' is the most likely thing to hear. He just wrote it off as 'they just make it up' :shakehead:

Also loved the fact citeh are buying trophies because that's 'what United have done for so long'

Unread 24-11-2012, 07:32 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
but this team, they're starting to look like a "proper united team" aren't they.
yes the comment was about carrick you clown, not the whole team

we've been far more entertaining this season than we have for the last few

Unread 24-11-2012, 08:16 AM
MUFC One Love

Keith, I agree with you and he can infuriate me at times but he isn't a "shit" footballer. I can accept someone might think he is shit in terms of they don't rate what he does for United but he is a good footballer, he has a good touch under pressure and is a good passer of the ball, although he seems to be on the wane with that aspect of his game. Yes he can go under sometimes but it doesn't help when he's partnered with a pensioner and has a shithouse on the right wing who isn't a very good footballer. For 3 years he was very good and we got back to the top with him playing regularly in midfield. You say he is dull but I love watching him control a game when a few of our players are firing, all this "he can't grab a game by the scruff of the neck" is pointless, we don't have anyone like that anymore, the game has changed imo.

It's the same with Berbatov, he is an outstanding footballer, forgetting that he never really did it consistently for United he is a brilliant footballer and anyone who actually thinks he is "shit" is clueless. For example, Bobby Zamora etc are utter shit, just because it didn't work out at United for Berbatov doesn't mean he is "shit".

Unread 24-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Throw

It is racist to be fair.

Unread 24-11-2012, 08:44 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i often wonder how english fans compare to say, italian football fans or spanish football fans....if they have the same dull-as-£#%&!, sheep like mentality. they get told what to think, who to hate and who to revere all by the press and television.
I've heard Italians saying no Juve fans are from Turin, Spanish fans saying no Real fans are from Madrid and German fans saying no Bayern fans are from Munich. No wum. A German girl with no interest whatsoever in football even told me Bayern 'cheat all the time'.

Something very familiar about all this....

Unread 24-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Me too. The thing is, they actually seem to believe they've invented this amazing song that everyone else is jealous of.
Was it originally an Arsenal chant?

Unread 24-11-2012, 09:13 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
I've heard Italians saying no Juve fans are from Turin, Spanish fans saying no Real fans are from Madrid and German fans saying no Bayern fans are from Munich. No wum. A German girl with no interest whatsoever in football even told me Bayern 'cheat all the time'.

Something very familiar about all this....

biff knows the score.

Unread 24-11-2012, 09:48 AM
NinoyAquino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Also loved the fact citeh are buying trophies because that's 'what United have done for so long'
this one. Hate the @#%&!s.

Unread 24-11-2012, 01:28 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

biff knows the score.
Only old Biff though.

Young Biff?

Unread 24-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Women when the world cup is on. 'Gerrard and Lampard just can't play together'. Thanks for that, Arrigo Saachi.

Unread 24-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Only old Biff though.

Young Biff?
there was a knuckle head if I ever saw one.

remember the time when he kicked the kids football on top of a neighbour's house
Closed Thread