United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-08-2014, 07:11 PM
carlosartorial

Default Milton Keynes away

Just been on one of their forums. Full of references to 'Manure' and 'glory hunters' and people wearing United shirts 'getting a smack', lots of references to their previous big game vs ummm....AFC Wimbledon.

Oh dear.

6.5k tickets, no Europe, everyone going....

It's going to be £#%&!ing chaos this is.

Unread 22-08-2014, 07:27 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Just been on one of their forums. Full of references to 'Manure' and 'glory hunters' and people wearing United shirts 'getting a smack', lots of references to their previous big game vs ummm....AFC Wimbledon.

Oh dear.

6.5k tickets, no Europe, everyone going....

It's going to be £#%&!ing chaos this is.
Want a lift pol I am driving down

Unread 22-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Glory hunters Oh the irony

Unread 22-08-2014, 07:31 PM
no fun

@#%&!s

I hope our firm rip up all the flower beds on their @#%&!ing roundabouts

Forget that the video says Harlow, this is about Milton Keynes

Unread 22-08-2014, 07:31 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
Glory hunters Oh the irony

Unread 22-08-2014, 08:20 PM
ashtonred

Unread 22-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Sparky***

The idea of them giving people 'slaps' when they see the lot turning up.

Unread 22-08-2014, 08:24 PM
carlosartorial

They are talking about how the pubs near the ground should be designated 'home fans only'.

Unread 22-08-2014, 08:37 PM
Sparky***

I've sat in many a home section down the years full of idiots who lap up all the prawn sarnie brigade stuff; fill their heads with ideas of all United fans as japanese tourists and people from Essex . When they get an eyeful of our away support they can't quite process what they're seeing. I remember being in the spurs end at white hart lane one year and the woman sat next to me said to her husband "£#%&!ing hell do they ever shut up"

The MK support will be much like most of the home support at shitbag clubs who draw us in a cup game - the "once every 5 years" supporters who dust off their scarves for their once in a lifetime big game. They don't know any of the songs, besides maybe one club 'anthem' that they know and will spend most of the game with their £#%&!ing camera phones out taking pictures of Wayne Rooney at corners.

Unread 22-08-2014, 08:40 PM
wiganste

Looking forward to this. Fml

Unread 22-08-2014, 08:43 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I've sat in many a home section down the years full of idiots who lap up all the prawn sarnie brigade stuff; fill their heads with ideas of all United fans as japanese tourists and people from Essex . When they get an eyeful of our away support they can't quite process what they're seeing. I remember being in the spurs end at white hart lane one year and the woman sat next to me said to her husband "£#%&!ing hell do they ever shut up"

The MK support will be much like most of the home support at shitbag clubs who draw us in a cup game - the "once every 5 years" supporters who dust off their scarves for their once in a lifetime big game. They don't know any of the songs, besides maybe one club 'anthem' that they know and will spend most of the game with their £#%&!ing camera phones out taking pictures of Wayne Rooney at corners.
MK Dons Goal Song

Unread 22-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Wart Chest

tuesday will be the first time ever that stadium has been full, fact.

Unread 22-08-2014, 08:47 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Looking forward to this. Fml
Ste, just to enhance our reputation, any chance of you punching a 14 year old scarfer who's at the game with his mam ?

It would deffo get it's own thread on their fans website

Unread 22-08-2014, 09:05 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

The one I always remember was that Villa Cup games when we beat them 3-2. Before the game (on the other side) someone was on their forum and it was all 'cockneys' and 'prawn sandwiches' and 'glory hunters'....by Monday morning it was '£#%&!ing Manc scrotes on our pitch', 'taking liberties' and 'what utter scumbags'.

That concrete cow forum will be hilarious on Weds morning.

Unread 22-08-2014, 09:08 PM
andyroo

It's a big day for these £#%&!ers all right. First time they've ever been the People's Favourites.

Unread 22-08-2014, 09:14 PM
no fun

Anyone been to MK?

I had a mooch round there once when I had an hour to kill before getting a train home

Soulless place, commuter land @#%&!s, if our tickets have gone to the right fans it could be very very funny

Unread 22-08-2014, 09:19 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Anyone been to MK?

I had a mooch round there once when I had an hour to kill before getting a train home

Soulless place, commuter land @#%&!s, if our tickets have gone to the right fans it could be very very funny
It's a strange place alright.

Know it fairly well, my mum moved down there 20 years ago....I've been waiting for us to draw them ever since they came into existence.

Remember being in some pub once when some diehard 'Dons' fans came in, remember thinking then...'god help them if United ever turn up here'.

The 'City centre' is absolutely bizarre. It's like Legoland.

Unread 22-08-2014, 09:19 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
It's a big day for these £#%&!ers all right. First time they've ever been the People's Favourites.
Is that actually true? I think Franchise FC are one of the very few teams many "neutrals" might root for us against.

Unread 22-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
It's a strange place alright.

Know it fairly well, my mum moved down there 20 years ago....I've been waiting for us to draw them ever since they came into existence.

Remember being in some pub once when some diehard 'Dons' fans came in, remember thinking then...'god help them if United ever turn up here'.

The 'City centre' is absolutely bizarre. It's like Legoland.
Awful place isn't it. A whole, pre-fabricated town just plonked on the M1. A horrible, soul less, grey, shithole with no redeeming features what so ever.

I hope United fans tear the place apart.

Unread 22-08-2014, 10:17 PM
moyescaust

We've never played a team from Milton Keynes before.

They only have the anti united stereotypes to work with, no on the ground experience.

They think all our supporters there that night will be from Cornwall or Hong Kong.

Well life is a learning curve and their ''lads'' may be about to learn a valuable lesson.
Closed Thread