United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Denis Irwell

which @#%&! bad repped me for calling out the mard-arse?

@#%&!

Unread 15-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Switching Off

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

"I don't feel pressure ... I don't give a toss about it. I spent the afternoon of Sunday, July 9, 2006 in Berlin sleeping and playing the PlayStation. In the evening, I went out and won the World Cup."

Unread 15-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Denis Irwell

I would and you'll get it back pal

Unread 15-04-2014, 08:43 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

How cool is that.

I'll be buying. Says 2-4 weeks on Amazon, will Waterstones be stocking it?

Unread 15-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
he should play under moyes, round and wee jimmy lumsden.
Moyes would have him on the right wing firing balls into the box.

Absolute top class player though. We should be in for him in the summer, whatever his age.

Unread 15-04-2014, 09:07 AM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral
Moyes would have him on the right wing firing balls into the box.

Absolute top class player though. We should be in for him in the summer, whatever his age.
He looks slow in Serie A, he'd look catatonic in the prem, he'd make Shevchenko's spell at Chelsea look like a good idea. Make Carrick look like Park Ji Sung.

For all he may have £#%&!ed his penalty in Istanbul, but the real villain of the piece was the invisible man needlessly wrestling St Steven Gerrrard to the ground for the penalty in the second half.

Unread 15-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Jethro

Quote:
That could well be my favourite football quote of all time

Unread 15-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Denis Irwell

Revisionism. Selling a book and a nice quote if you're gullible enough to be taken in by it.

Pity he didn't play games and sleep before they got done by the £#%&!in dippers though.

Unread 15-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Moyesageddon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Revisionism. Selling a book and a nice quote if you're gullible enough to be taken in by it.

Pity he didn't play games and sleep before they got done by the £#%&!in dippers though.
Have you read the article? He's more than a little disappointed by the event tbf.

Quote:
I could hardly sleep and even when I did drop off, I awoke to a grim thought: I’m disgusting. I can’t play any more. I went to bed with Dudek and all his Liverpool team-mates

Unread 15-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Pop

Quote:
"I don't feel pressure ... I don't give a toss about it. I spent the afternoon of Sunday, July 9, 2006 in Berlin sleeping and playing the PlayStation. In the evening, I went out and won the World Cup."
If he said 'Dreamcast' he'd be my new favourite player.

Unread 15-04-2014, 09:43 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moyesageddon
Have you read the article? He's more than a little disappointed by the event tbf.

Quote:
I could hardly sleep and even when I did drop off, I awoke to a grim thought: I’m disgusting. I can’t play any more. I went to bed with Dudek and all his Liverpool team-mates
Phil Brown was wrong, who would thought that

Quote:
"Is he just homophobic? Is he Italian through and through and doesn't want to leave them?"

Unread 15-04-2014, 09:47 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Mard-arse. An eye-tie whinging about being man-marked.

:shakehead:

He's spot on about Park btw, he was a little gem who Freggle reduced to man-marking and "doing a job"

Unread 15-04-2014, 09:56 AM
Lok

Loved Park. The team misses his energy, NQAT.

Unread 15-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

He's spot on about Park btw, he was a little gem who Freggle reduced to man-marking and "doing a job"
seems to have overlooked the Tardelli school of marking though

Unread 15-04-2014, 11:05 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

That performance at the San Siro was one of his finest nights in the shirt

Rooney's best ever game in Europe. Unbelievable that night. The goonage at 1-3 was world class.

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:03 PM
puressence

Quote:
That performance at the San Siro was one of his finest nights in the shirt

Rooney's best ever game in Europe. Unbelievable that night. The goonage at 1-3 was world class.
I think rooneys debut was better tbh

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:13 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I think rooneys debut was better tbh
Doesn't get much better than terrorising AC Milan in their own ground at the KO stage of the Champions League imo.

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:13 PM
believe

Quote:
Doesn't get much better than terrorising AC Milan in their own ground at the KO stage of the Champions League imo.
oorrrr Fenerbache at home in a group you've already won.......

Unread 15-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Baron

On Barca trying to sign him

Unread 15-04-2014, 03:20 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
oorrrr Fenerbache at home in a group you've already won.......

Did they win the groupin sept. Not sure they did. And not sure many 18 year olds have scored a champs league hatrick on there debuts
Closed Thread