United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2014, 03:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Did they win the groupin sept. Not sure they did. And not sure many 18 year olds have scored a champs league hatrick on there debuts
Stop making sensible posts pol, it isn't you

Unread 15-04-2014, 04:20 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron

On playing FIFA with Nesta:

Quote:
Pirlo v Nesta was a classic duel back in our Milanello days. We'd get in early, have breakfast at 9am and then shut ourselves in our room and hit the PlayStation until 11. Training would follow, then we'd be back on the computer games until four in the afternoon. Truly a life of sacrifice.

Our head-to-heads were pure adrenaline. I'd go Barcelona and so would Sandro. Barça v Barça. The first player I'd pick was the quickest one, Samuel Eto'o, but I'd still end up losing a lot of the time. I'd get pissed off and hurl away my controller before asking Sandro for a rematch. And then I'd lose again.

It's not like I could use the excuse that his coach was better than mine: it was Pep Guardiola for him and Pep Guardiola for me. At least in terms of our manager we set out on a level footing.

One day we thought about kidnapping him. The flesh and bones, real-life version that is. It was August 25, 2010, and we were with Milan at the Nou Camp for the Gamper pre-season tournament. We thought better of our hostage-taking in the end. To avoid constantly falling out, we'd have needed to saw him in two when we got back to Italy, and that wouldn't have been a good idea. How the poor thing would have suffered.

Unread 15-04-2014, 04:45 PM
andyroo

Would love Kaggers and Cheech to go and kidnap Big Kloppers tbh

Unread 15-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Guardiola the @#%&! dragging opposition players into his office to tap them up. :shakehead:

Glad Milan (the match-fixing, corrupt @#%&!s) told Barca (the bent-as-£#%&!, self-righteous, corrupt @#%&!s) to get £#%&!ed.

Unread 16-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Pop

"The only great English midfielder in my time was Paul Scholes. Everyone else were pretenders."

Unread 16-04-2014, 08:14 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Guardiola the @#%&! dragging opposition players into his office to tap them up. :shakehead:

Glad Milan (the match-fixing, corrupt @#%&!s) told Barca (the bent-as-£#%&!, self-righteous, corrupt @#%&!s) to get £#%&!ed.
like £#%&!ing ferguson never did that

Love Pep

Unread 22-04-2014, 03:13 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Just read it in one go
Some really funny stuff in there, the comments on park and gattuso in particular

Basically gattuso is thick as £#%&! and he'd take a book to bed to look at the pictures
Was about to sign for Chelsea when ancelotti arrived too
Good job that didn't happen tbh

Unread 22-04-2014, 05:01 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Just read it in one go
Some really funny stuff in there, the comments on park and gattuso in particular

Basically gattuso is thick as £#%&! and he'd take a book to bed to look at the pictures
Any good stories or is it just whinging and bitching.

Unread 22-04-2014, 05:04 PM
Aman27deep

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Just read it in one go

Reading a book at one go? yhgr
Closed Thread