United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Cantona's collar

Default I'd like to thank these two people for the part they played in the winning of the Pre

Thank you for being a pair of slapped arsed @#%&!s, the transfer money accrued allowed us to buy Micheal Carrick who has been instrumental in this seasons success

Unread 06-05-2007, 08:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Sevilla have just scored btw

Unread 06-05-2007, 08:48 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

Sevilla have just scored btw
who said life isnt sweet

Unread 06-05-2007, 08:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

sweet like chocolate right now and no mistake

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:00 PM
MJ Ramone

Let's not forget this #@&%! who told his players in no uncertain terms that stopping United winning the League was on a par with winning the World Cup when they were at Old Trafford the other week

Oh yeah, & this piece of work too.
I can't wait to see his face on Wednesday as the glorious Reds walk out onto the Stamford Bridge pitch.
All those transfer targets that he stole...all the arrogant boasting & predictions....not so #@&%!y now, you backstabbing, snidey little #@&%!.

Gentlemen, this Title is all the sweeter because of @#%&!s like you!

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:01 PM
punk_football

Default Don't forget

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:05 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_football
ive always defended our three homw grown squad players.

they all deserve their league medals.

well done jos fletcher and richardson.

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:06 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Good shout.
My concience is clear re; O'Shea. Always rated him as a valuable squad member.

But, hands up. Fletcher has more than played his part when called upon.
In the 'big games' he's delivered (Liverpool h, Milan h, Roma h)...grabbed a vital goal away at Middlesbrough as well.
Will be nice to see him lift the trophy next week!...can't wait.

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Kill All Hippies

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:09 PM
punk_football

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
ive always defended our three homw grown squad players.

they all deserve their league medals.

well done jos fletcher and richardson.
I wasnt being sarcastic,

Im glad we've done it our way with flair players like Ronaldo and Rooney, plus home grown talent.

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:13 PM
violater

as much as people hate them

fletcher,jos and richardson grew up at the this club,came through the system and have played apart in our league win.

not one of the top four have any recently brought through british young talent in the last 5 seasons.not one.

they are not world beaters or big names but as i watch the mutv re run of the whole season i see the parts they all played. jos in goal etc etc.

some people want the big names on the bench who will grumble.
chelsea have a lovely squad. look at the harmony. shevkenco sulking,robben declaring himself injured etc...

i love united.

nft

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:16 PM
puressence

Quote:
as much as people hate them

fletcher,jos and richardson grew up at the this club,came through the system and have played apart in our league win.

not one of the top four have any recently brought through british young talent in the last 5 seasons.not one.

they are not world beaters or big names but as i watch the mutv re run of the whole season i see the parts they all played. jos in goal etc etc.

some people want the big names on the bench who will grumble.
chelsea have a lovely squad. look at the harmony. shevkenco sulking,robben declaring himself injured etc...

i love united.

nft
#
arsenal bought walcott liverpool brought back fowler

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:20 PM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs up

Giggs for what he has done,he is the most prolific championship winner

and Sir Alex ..without him we would not be celebrating this

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:23 PM
Jez Quigley

Default Vio

Top notch post - seeing G Nev, Agent Orange, Fletchergeddon and His Zone Of Terror, Scholes, K-Rich, Giggles, JOS brings a pleasure to my heart that a Ballack,Bellamy, Agadoo or whoever could never bring.

Oh, not forgetting that lad, Utd through and through who has come through the ranks and got a goal at Everton..

That's it, P Neville

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:39 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Top notch post - seeing G Nev, Agent Orange, Fletchergeddon and His Zone Of Terror, Scholes, K-Rich, Giggles, JOS brings a pleasure to my heart that a Ballack,Bellamy, Agadoo or whoever could never bring.
how teams in the top 4 have home grown talent at the club...

just look at us.
an english team with an english spine. not many have that.
rio and gary to scholes and carrick to rooney. we then have a blend of foreign talent including the best young player in the world.
we have squad players who have grown up at the club so know what its all about and do their bit for the club...

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Hopskipjump

Thumbs up

Quote:
how teams in the top 4 have home grown talent at the club...

just look at us.
an english team with an english spine. not many have that.
rio and gary to scholes and carrick to rooney. we then have a blend of foreign talent including the best young player in the world.
we have squad players who have grown up at the club so know what its all about and do their bit for the club...
arsenals squad today

nft

CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS!

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:42 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopskipjump
arsenals squad today

nft

CHAMPIONS! CHAMPIONS!

Unread 06-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Hopskipjump