United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2016, 08:18 PM
Sparky***

Default Arsenal v West Brom

Playing now. West Brom have completely thrown the towel in since beating us.

Unread 21-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Foster

Unread 21-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Sparky***

It's like they've hit 40 points and thought "right lads, that's it, let's just see it out until the holidays".

2-0 arsenal now.

That is absolutely abysmal from foster.

Unread 21-04-2016, 08:25 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's like they've hit 40 points and thought "right lads, that's it, let's just see it out until the holidays".

2-0 arsenal now.

That is absolutely abysmal from foster.
He's a shocking goalkeeper, plenty on here were convinced he could replace vds

Unread 21-04-2016, 08:33 PM
Grimson

Foster, £#%&!ing hell. That was just a pass into his side of the goal.

Unread 21-04-2016, 08:43 PM
utd99

Nice wall. An under 12's team could have seen what was coming there.

I thought Rinus Pulis was supposed to be a defensive god.

Unread 21-04-2016, 09:48 PM
red in cumbria

Arsenal badly needed that, they will slip up again soon enough however.

Unread 21-04-2016, 09:53 PM
utd99

If it wasn't for the rise in prominence of a completely different competition- and this perception of fourth as some sort of achievement- it wouldn't even be a £#%&!ing question. Wenger should have been sacked ages ago. They are Arsenal ffs; easily the second biggest club in the country who never, ever compete for the title. What is it, 13 years now?

Unread 21-04-2016, 09:56 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Arsenal badly needed that, they will slip up again soon enough however.
They will need to drop points on Sunday for us to have any chance of catching them ( that's not happening btw ) as their home games are Norwich and Villa

Unread 21-04-2016, 09:57 PM
My Name is Keith

Any walking out on 75 mins fam? Know what I'm saying blad etc.

Unread 21-04-2016, 09:58 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
They will need to drop points on Sunday for us to have any chance of catching them ( that's not happening btw ) as their home games are Norwich and Villa
So really, our best shot is them beating City as well I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Any walking out on 75 mins fam? Know what I'm saying blad etc.
There were a lot of empty seats at the end.

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:15 PM
S/Side.Red

Was hoping they'd £#%&! that tonight. If they don't drop points on Sunday they're home and dry tbf.

WBA's defence of that free-kick

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:19 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Was hoping they'd £#%&! that tonight. If they don't drop points on Sunday they're home and dry tbf.

WBA's defence of that free-kick
Only shows how desperate we are that we expected arsenal to drop points at home to West Brom.

Keep getting 'd for saying fourth is gone, but it really is. All the sides above us are better and have more points, and all the hiccups we're hoping for are more likely to happen to us. It really is that simple.

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Only shows how desperate we are that we expected arsenal to drop points at home to West Brom.

Keep getting 'd for saying fourth is gone, but it really is. All the sides above us are better and have more points, and all the hiccups we're hoping for are more likely to happen to us. It really is that simple.
Of course it's not gone ffs. Would it really surprise you if Arsenal lost at Sunderland on Sunday? if that happens not only would top four be on, it would be in our own hands Again, it's an outside bet but when there's only a few points between sides anything can happen.

We have more points than West Ham and Liverpool, but I suspect you wouldn't rule them out of catching us

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:46 PM
dunk

I £#%&!ing hate Ben Foster.

Unread 21-04-2016, 11:02 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody78
Stranger things have happened than a desperate Norwich getting something from them (as I said about Newcastle re city the other day)

Unread 21-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Of course it's not gone ffs. Would it really surprise you if Arsenal lost at Sunderland on Sunday? if that happens not only would top four be on, it would be in our own hands
No it's not.

Arsenal are 4 points ahead. We need them to £#%&! up twice before it's in our own hands

Unread 21-04-2016, 11:30 PM
thrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
No it's not.

Arsenal are 4 points ahead. We need them to £#%&! up twice before it's in our own hands
If Arsenal lose on Sunday. A top 4 place is in our hands.

This is a fact

Unread 21-04-2016, 11:34 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
If Arsenal lose on Sunday. A top 4 place is in our hands.

This is a fact
Actually forgot all about City.

Not sure if that says more about me or them

Unread 21-04-2016, 11:35 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
No it's not.

Big Sam loves pissing on Wengers chips
Closed Thread