United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Fat Al

Default Ched Evans - appeal decision delayed.

The hearing ended today, but a decisions is not going to be announced until next month now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-35880232

Unread 23-03-2016, 05:20 PM
forzagarza

Am I going mad? He was convicted 4 years ago and is out? Could have sworn it was only about a year ago

Unread 23-03-2016, 05:32 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Am I going mad? He was convicted 4 years ago and is out? Could have sworn it was only about a year ago
I'm the same. That time has flown by.

However, the three weeks I have been off the booze has somehow crawled like a bastard.

Unread 23-03-2016, 05:43 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl

However, the three weeks I have been off the booze has somehow crawled like a bastard.
What have I done with my life? I bet dear dear Ched has done more, possibly a bit of woodwork. I did make a side table but that was it

Unread 23-03-2016, 07:48 PM
King Eric

Quote:

I bet it went slow for him inside.

Unread 23-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Eric
I bet it went slow for him inside.
Not having it. Ched time. It is different to normal time. Digging behind the poster on his wall with a trifle spoon and just as he has finished.... "that's it mate your porridge is done."

"What already?" I bet he is aggrieved he got let out and never managed to use his tunnel.

Whereas me....

Unread 23-03-2016, 10:18 PM
irk

Quote:
Not having it. Ched time. It is different to normal time. Digging behind the poster on his wall with a trifle spoon and just as he has finished.... "that's it mate your porridge is done."

"What already?" I bet he is aggrieved he got let out and never managed to use his tunnel.

Whereas me....
Never stops plunging a spoon into his dank passage does drexl

Unread 24-03-2016, 08:42 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Never stops plunging a spoon into his dank passage does drexl
I always have a knickerbockerglory glory spoon handy. For, erm, reasons.

Unread 24-03-2016, 12:41 PM
Tronics

I'm assuming the fact that he has no life other skills apart from football has played a part in him appealing the decision.

Either that or he genuinely thinks he was hard done by, tbh i didn't follow much of the story when it happened. Interested to see where this goes, could have some implications on what Adam Johnson does too.

Unread 24-03-2016, 12:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
I'm assuming the fact that he has no life other skills apart from football has played a part in him appealing the decision.

Either that or he genuinely thinks he was hard done by, tbh i didn't follow much of the story when it happened. Interested to see where this goes, could have some implications on what Adam Johnson does too.
New evidence came to light, apparently..

Unread 21-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Switching Off

Won his appeal and is getting a retrial.

Unread 21-04-2016, 09:43 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Won his appeal and is getting a retrial.
Good

Unread 21-04-2016, 09:56 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
New evidence came to light, apparently..
New evidence ?

Unless the room was bugged what new evidence can there be ?

Evans : "she was awake and gagging for it"

Her : "I was unconscious and did not consent"

The jury believed her. Now unless there was a witness I don't see how there is new evidence

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:02 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics

I'm not sure how it could, Johnson was caught red handed.

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:12 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I'm not sure how it could, Johnson was caught red handed .

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:17 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
ffs.

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:21 AM
King Eric

Something might have been discovered after the alleged incident. I don't really know much about this case, but I vaguely remember her saying she was extremely drunk and therefore unable to give consent, but then video footage showed her walking normally out the hotel in high heels, not a drunken wobble in sight. All this might be wrong, I think I read it somewhere about a year ago, so it could be something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I'm not sure how it could, Johnson was caught red handed.

I was talking to him last week before he was transferred to HMP Moorlands.

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:24 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Good
doesn't set a good precedent if any of your former conquests came to light hey bud!

Unread 21-04-2016, 10:58 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Hope the @#%&! is murdered then found guilty again

Unread 21-04-2016, 11:09 AM
Tumescent Throb

the original verdict was ridiculous. what a waste of public money. granted, i don't know how much it cost, but anyway...
Closed Thread