United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-10-2015, 10:07 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Narrowing it down to just one is more challenging, though
pool of £#%&!wits is getting too large .... competition needs to grow with it.

Unread 30-10-2015, 10:13 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
Good for football in general. Leeds in premier league would be fun.
Will bad rep as soon as I'm on a device that allows it. What a @#%&!.

Unread 30-10-2015, 10:32 PM
Arnold Muhren

I want them off the coupon. The @#%&!s.

Unread 30-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Pop

Pity more of them weren't butchered in Turkey.

Unread 30-10-2015, 10:47 PM
irk

£#%&!. I've just accidentally good repped this utter delight the Turk

Unread 30-10-2015, 11:09 PM
forzagarza

I'm all for wishing the worst on Leeds and their fans but I still wish them the best for this venture and then being in the top flight. The reasons their fans are despicable are different from the reasons many United fans are but I'd say overall it's an equal footing. But as long as people can project their own deficiencies onto others for 3 minutes of minor pleasure then go ahead and enjoy

Unread 30-10-2015, 11:52 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
The reasons their fans are despicable are different from the reasons many United fans are but I'd say overall it's an equal footing.
Would love for you to expand on this.

Unread 30-10-2015, 11:58 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Would love for you to expand on this.
Well it's not just United but society as a whole but you only have to go to Old Trafforrd or look on the Internet for evidence. there's a wide range of different sort of £#%&!wits who have no real value to United, Britain or earth nor do they know even how to enjoy their own free time. So as much as many Leeds fans are @#%&!s there will be an equal at United. The only reason anyone would deny it is down to tribalism

Unread 31-10-2015, 12:07 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Well it's not just United but society as a whole but you only have to go to Old Trafforrd or look on the Internet for evidence. there's a wide range of different sort of £#%&!wits who have no real value to United, Britain or earth nor do they know even how to enjoy their own free time. So as much as many Leeds fans are @#%&!s there will be an equal at United. The only reason anyone would deny it is down to tribalism
And what's wrong with that?

Unread 31-10-2015, 12:23 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
aka....ray cissed

Unread 31-10-2015, 12:31 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Shit loads.

Unread 31-10-2015, 01:01 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
It ends up with thick @#%&!s thinking Boris Johnson is cool because he said something about scousers in The Sun.

Unread 31-10-2015, 01:10 AM
utd99

Quote:
No, they are a disgusting club with disgusting supporters. Elland road is a vile place, and that's nothing to do with football tribalism. It's a cesspool.

Unread 31-10-2015, 01:14 AM
My Name is Keith

I'm sorry but I'm struggling to favourably compare Leeds United fans with man united fans.

I admit that I haven't experienced any Leeds United fans first hand for a long time but the view I formed when I did was that they were the very worst - thick, ignorant, racist, ugly, braindead knuckle dragging thugs.

I'm sure there's some alright ones but I've yet to meet any and I've met plenty of decent Lfc, efc, arse, Berts over the years.

Hope the whole thing fails miserably.

Unread 31-10-2015, 01:14 AM
rubbernecker

Seems like these are the Leeds 'White Knights' fans group.More like swapping masters than getting rid of the shackles.

http://www.leedsfansutd.co.uk/executive/

At least everyone will get a free Leeds mousepad

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
No, they are a disgusting club with disgusting supporters. Elland road is a vile place, and that's nothing to do with football tribalism. It's a cesspool.
My nomination for quote of the year

Unread 31-10-2015, 01:35 AM
Mr_Ed

So would you rather the verm went under or do you take more pleasure in their ineptitude?

A regular game / rivalry is better in football than playing Bournemouth twice a season.

Unread 31-10-2015, 01:40 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
So would you rather the verm went under or do you take more pleasure in their ineptitude?

A regular game / rivalry is better in football than playing Bournemouth twice a season.
I suppose I do miss those tense 'always about to kick off' trips to Leeds. But I think I get more pleasure from their implosion than I ever got from having regular matches with them.

Hope the whole places burns to the ground.

Unread 31-10-2015, 01:55 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
I suppose I do miss those tense 'always about to kick off' trips to Leeds. But I think I get more pleasure from their implosion than I ever got from having regular matches with them.

Hope the whole places burns to the ground.
Precisely this. Anybody who's sat in the scoreboard end and put up with 90 minutes of marching on/Munich crap and coins and spit will tell you they'd much sooner have Reading fans in the ground. Ask any Celtic fan, they don't miss Rangers. They're delighted they don't have to share a ground with the @#%&!s four times a year. Anyone wishing anything other than insolvency and collapse on Leeds needs their head checked.

Unread 31-10-2015, 02:21 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Precisely this. Anybody who's sat in the scoreboard end and put up with 90 minutes of marching on/Munich crap and coins and spit will tell you they'd much sooner have Reading fans in the ground. Ask any Celtic fan, they don't miss Rangers. They're delighted they don't have to share a ground with the @#%&!s four times a year. Anyone wishing anything other than insolvency and collapse on Leeds needs their head checked.
Do you have more than a level one epsilon default setting ?

Unread 31-10-2015, 05:28 AM
Cream

Quote:
And you know, maths.
Closed Thread