too easy, far too easy.

this will be a thrashing at this rate.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:14 PM
safingtons

Default Re: Todays football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Spurs are £#%&!ing terrible.
They're gonna finish ahead of us according to the experts on here.

Shocking goal to concede, it wasn't even a fast break, just fast passes. Embarrassing goal to concede.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Jethro

Still don't think Arsenal are all that. Play football against them and you're laffin. Something spurs seems to be inept at doing today.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:15 PM
redhegemony

VDV to be sent off

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Still don't think Arsenal are all that. Play football against them and you're laffin. Something spurs seems to be inept at doing today.
spurs team is completely inbalanced. their entire midfield are all bombing forward.

jenas is a pointless entity as a holding midfielder.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
It's gone into overdrive since then, read again shitkecks....

2 or 3 penalties included in that goal total btw.
Yeah, & I said he's possibly been the best player in the league, scoring 8 times, & those penalties that of course don't count to any respectable total of course

It's not just about the goals though is it, he's looked quicker, & ran at players, & spanked in a 30 yard free kick as well (or did it hit the bar, I don't remember tbf).

Who's been the player in the league so far btw?

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
spurs, chelsea and united to win
Sure about that, borsers??

BvM - have a bit of a thing for the Gooners, don't you??

safingtons

Fulham v City should be a cracker. Hughes would love to bump Mancini closer to the sack.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Sparky***

that is abysmal from modric.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
spurs team is completely inbalanced. their entire midfield are all bombing forward.

jenas is a pointless entity as a holding midfielder.
Surprised no one has called VDV spitting his dummy out (edit, redhegemony has)

As for the top 4 City and Spurs are as bad as eachother

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

how dare you question The Brain.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

Balance squire, just some balance. Nothing's as funny as watching them play well for 3/4's of a season & then inevitably choking like Linda Lovelace when it comes to the crunch under all the superlatives going.

I do, sincerely, think they'll be the team to watch in the next few years though when they pay off their debt & have the profits to spend instead of doing it all on the loan. Foresight.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Sparky***

You look at the type of things that arsenal traditionally whinge about. Teams getting tight on them, denying them space and putting in the odd rough tackle, make them lose their rag.

Spurs are doing none of this. They're basically providing arsenal with the perfect opposition. Pedestrian, tactically inept plonkers with a really slow defence full of ball watchers.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:22 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Yeah, & I said he's possibly been the best player in the league, scoring 8 times, & those penalties that of course don't count to any respectable total of course

It's not just about the goals though is it, he's looked quicker, & ran at players, & spanked in a 30 yard free kick as well (or did it hit the bar, I don't remember tbf).

Who's been the player in the league so far btw?
Hit the bar, in a game against West Ham, was actually watching that and he along with Arsenal were average for most of the game, late winner from underrated Song.

Best player in the league so far? Tevez, Vidic, Malouda, Nani, Drogba until malaria hit was unplayable at times.

I'd have Nasri and David silva in there with a bit more consistency tbh. A few more influential weeks and i'll be agreeing with you entirely.

Purely my opinion that is of course, Nasri's been very good but i'm not sure he's been important enough for Arsenal, even a half fit Fabregas has been more crucial. You saw how they fell to pieces without him against West Brom, 3-0 down until your boy Nasri turned up and got 2 late goals to make the scoreline respectable(chuckle).

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:24 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Balance squire, just some balance. Nothing's as funny as watching them play well for 3/4's of a season & then inevitably choking like Linda Lovelace when it comes to the crunch under all the superlatives going.

I do, sincerely, think they'll be the team to watch in the next few years though when they pay off their debt & have the profits to spend instead of doing it all on the loan. Foresight.
Thats if they can remain in the top 4 for another few years, no guarantee.

If United get new owners, billionaires or not. We'll be the team to beat in the world, let alone England.

Sparky***

look at that there. bale was on a run....so arshavin just chops him.

job done, attack over.

spurs aren't doing any of that.

Time For Heroes

It's ok, the Balester with a seven goal salvo in the second half.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
Thats if they can remain in the top 4 for another few years, no guarantee.

If United get new owners, billionaires or not. We'll be the team to beat in the world, let alone England.
Unfortunately ours is all "ifs" & crossing of fingers, whilst every time their £#%&!ing results come out the debt is down £100m or whatever & they're that much closer to being able to £#%&! it all on proper players.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Coracao

What a bunch of fannies.

Unread 20-11-2010, 02:29 PM
magic_cantona

Spurs are hugely overrated.

Always lots of huff and no puff.Yeah, they did Inter.So £#%&!ing what? When it comes to the bread and butter, they're phenominal bottlers.
Closed Thread